Suddenly the World Discovers Farmers Are Some of the Most Important People on Earth

Weird, the only thing that was not wiped out locally was produce. Only the apples were low, everything else was fine.

Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
City slickers all want to come and hide
Their covid lockdown out our countryside.

New York all tested sick the say
Up here they come to hack away
No livestock so you see they’re screwed

Can’t hunt a d*mn thing for their food

~S~w/apologies to no flatlander

Who doesn't love a farmer?

87ff3d340ea7c6c01c0f8ca7c1a55894.jpg

You can thank CA and some other states for that:
Twelve (12) states generate over $10 billion in agricultural cash reciepts: California, Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio & South Dakota.

You can thank CA and some other states for that:
Twelve (12) states generate over $10 billion in agricultural cash reciepts: California, Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio & South Dakota.
That’s like Hitler taking credit for French wine.

Isn’t that great that Farmers were the only ones to come thru and kept the world fed!
What's great is the unending pretence US farmers feed the world. That's the best!
Not all of the world. Just most.
Most of our food comes from Europe and Africa. I have no doubt that US farmers grow the food that the US consumes but we are desperate to avoid chlorinated chicken and Frankenstein veg.

Of the major cereal and vegetable crops, the United States, China, India, and Russia frequently appear as top producers. It probably won't surprise readers that China is the leading worldwide producer of rice, but it's also the leading producer of wheat and the number two producer of corn, as well as the largest producer of many vegetables including onions and cabbage. In terms of total production, the United States is third in wheat and first in corn and soybeans.

Most of our food comes from Europe and Africa. I have no doubt that US farmers grow the food that the US consumes but we are desperate to avoid chlorinated chicken and Frankenstein veg.
I don't think there's much wrong with Frankenstein veg, per se, but the fact it's designed to be doused in glyphosate, and is, means I want nothing to do with it. And I'd certainly trust EU food standards more than US food standards.

Of the major cereal and vegetable crops, the United States, China, India, and Russia frequently appear as top producers. It probably won't surprise readers that China is the leading worldwide producer of rice, but it's also the leading producer of wheat and the number two producer of corn, as well as the largest producer of many vegetables including onions and cabbage. In terms of total production, the United States is third in wheat and first in corn and soybeans.
Trump is such a good salesman he has China buying our rice.

Isn’t that great that Farmers were the only ones to come thru and kept the world fed!
What's great is the unending pretence US farmers feed the world. That's the best!
US grows all of our food using Dihydrogen monoxide too.

US grows all of our food using Dihydrogen monoxide too.
I have no idea what that is. Some globalist drug no doubt.

Forum List

Back