Suddenly the World Discovers Farmers Are Some of the Most Important People on Earth

Ongoing support for growers and processors of sugar is an American tradition. It raises prices, restricts production and enriches growers, because free market capitalism!
That's okay, they're some of the most important people on earth don't you know.

Fly over country is the heart of America.

Farmers
Ranchers
Truckers

The people the ignorant Left loved to mock.

Doesn't it amaze you these freaks today have no idea how a gawd dam roast comes to the grocery store. These idiots think the meat just plops out of the sky and I am serious.

they have no idea where the hell the food comes from they eat.

Isn’t that great that Farmers were the only ones to come thru and kept the world fed!
What's great is the unending pretence US farmers feed the world. That's the best!
Not all of the world. Just most.
Most of our food comes from Europe and Africa. I have no doubt that US farmers grow the food that the US consumes but we are desperate to avoid chlorinated chicken and Frankenstein veg.
US grows all of our food using Dihydrogen monoxide too.
I have no idea what that is. Some globalist drug no doubt.

1585403632897.png

Yea farmers are important to a lot of people. Especially their land...

Of course monsanto is wrong

a farner is not responsible for seeds thst blow onto his land

if anything he should be able to sue monstanto for corrupting his seed stock

You can thank CA and some other states for that:
Twelve (12) states generate over $10 billion in agricultural cash reciepts: California, Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio & South Dakota.
Yea, the red areas of California.

Isn’t that great that Farmers were the only ones to come thru and kept the world fed!
What's great is the unending pretence US farmers feed the world. That's the best!
Not all of the world. Just most.
Most of our food comes from Europe and Africa. I have no doubt that US farmers grow the food that the US consumes but we are desperate to avoid chlorinated chicken and Frankenstein veg.
US grows all of our food using Dihydrogen monoxide too.
I have no idea what that is. Some globalist drug no doubt.
Careful Tommy, American farmers are coming to get ya

On April Fool’s Day in 2013, a pair of Florida disc jockeys got themselves into a bit of hot water with station management for prankishly warning their listeners that “dihydrogen monoxide” — another name for that life-giving substance we identify as H2O, or more commonly, “water” — was coming out of local residents’ taps:
They should have called it chlorine and see how many folk laughed.
I didnt laugh till I looked up dihydrogen monoxide on the internet to find out what it is

if I were you I’d plant a garden - organic of course - cause your ruddy old country is not self sufficient
It just shows how we reject things that we have no idea what it is and does but the words sound scary.
The euros and libs in America have been conditioned to fear things they know little about

you could tell them their favorite food was harvested by SUV’s and some of them would stop eating it
That's hilariously hypocritical coming from a conservative.

Forum List

Back