Suckers!

Let's check:

Over 400 are now political prisoners of the Democrat totalitarians....your party.

How many have been charged with 'coup' or 'insurrection'????

How many, you dunce?

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

There are no political prisoners. Another lie.

It doesn't matter what they were charged with. They tried to prevent the lawful certification of a lawful election.

You are the dunce.

"Given the attempted coup inspired by Trump on 6Jan21,"

But it's not a given......we now know that there was no such coup.

"The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

... what you’ll see are open doors/windows and people casually walking in. There’s no mad rush, no violence, no weapons, and certainly no organized insurrection. Instead, people mingle, take selfies, and snap pictures of the surrounding architecture. Yes, it’s trespassing and that’s illegal, but what’s on that video is a far cry from the vast threat we’ve been assured was present that day. Does it look like Congressiomocnal members were about to be murdered?"
redstate.com

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

This is their insurrection?
redstate.com
redstate.com

Democrats......they lie about everything.

You are the ones who lie. Trump supporters stormed the capitol and fought with the police who were defending the capitol.

I will repeal and replace Obamacare, starting on Day One.

I will be too busy to go golf.

I did not know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

I will pay off the debt in 8 years.

I will provide 6 percent GDP growth.

I will place a lifetime ban on officials lobbying for foreign governments.

I will invest $550 billion in an infrastructure fund.

I will make no cuts to Medicaid.

I will renegotiate the Iran deal.

I will expand the right to carry to all 50 states.

I will removed all undocumented immigrants.

I will build the beautiful, sexy, incredible, amazing, southern wall and make Mexico pay for it!

I will eliminate Common Core.

I will eliminate gun free zones at schools and military bases.

I will end birthright citizenship.

I will reverse China's entry in the the WTO.

I will impose a hiring freeze on federal workers.

I will increase the size of the Army to 540,000 soldiers.

I will bring back waterboarding.

I will balance the federal budget fairly quickly.

I will enact term limits.

I will ban Muslims from entering the US.

I will cut the number of tax brackets.

I will release my tax returns.

I will sue my accusers of sexual misconduct.

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screed that was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

Since the credulous fell for
a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell
Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11
Since the credulous fell for a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…
Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes
Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party
Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

There never was any such threat.
Trump had five Nobel Peace Prize nominations, dope.

Add it to the list you morons parrot:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

You really are trying to show your stupidity.

It has been proven that Trump's campaign turned over internal polling data and other campaign information to a Russian with ties too Russian Intelligence. On the basis of that information, the Russian bought social media ads. They also hacked the DNC servers to help Trump.

There is no such thing as a perjury trap. Flynn lied. There is no such thing as a perjury trap. Flynn got off because of a pardon. He advocated for a military takeover of this country.

The capitol complex is connected to AOC's office. The capitol police feared for her safety as she was evacuated from her office. Another lie.

Pelosi is not responsible for security in the Capitol. Another lie.

There is no evidence that the coronavirus came out of a lab funded by the US.

Hunter Biden's so-called laptop was a Russian plot. Just like in 2016 when they forged a letter on a fake Democrat letterhead alleging Clinton would win because of fraud. Biden got nothing from Hunter. Joe Biden released his tax returns and we know where his money came from. Kavanaugh sexually assaulted one woman. Carter Page was not working for the CIA. There was a insurrection. It does not matter what they were charged with. They tried to stop the lawful certification of a lawful election. The Republicans refused to help local governments from potential revenue losses. That could have led to police officers being laid off. Republicans also attacked police officers for telling the American people how they were beaten and tasered among other things. You are the ones who prove there is truth to CRT. You want to teach the history of white men. Ignore slavery and somehow the KKK was not that bad.

You have told so many lies that if we used a tote board to keep track of it, you would have broken it long ago.

I will repeal and replace Obamacare, starting on Day One.

I will be too busy to go golf.

I did not know about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

I will pay off the debt in 8 years.

I will provide 6 percent GDP growth.

I will place a lifetime ban on officials lobbying for foreign governments.

I will invest $550 billion in an infrastructure fund.

I will make no cuts to Medicaid.

I will renegotiate the Iran deal.

I will expand the right to carry to all 50 states.

I will removed all undocumented immigrants.

I will build the beautiful, sexy, incredible, amazing, southern wall and make Mexico pay for it!

I will eliminate Common Core.

I will eliminate gun free zones at schools and military bases.

I will end birthright citizenship.

I will reverse China's entry in the the WTO.

I will impose a hiring freeze on federal workers.

I will increase the size of the Army to 540,000 soldiers.

I will bring back waterboarding.

I will balance the federal budget fairly quickly.

I will enact term limits.

I will ban Muslims from entering the US.

I will cut the number of tax brackets.

I will release my tax returns.

I will sue my accusers of sexual misconduct.

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screed that was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…
Since the credulous fell for a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell
Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11
Since the credulous fell for a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…
Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…
Since the credulous fell for a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes
Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…
Since the credulous fell for a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party
Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!
How about a list of what Biden has done for this country?

Sure, AOC, Maxine Waters, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, all very sane people......

When did they inspire a attack the capitol? Have they advocated for a military takeover? They are sane compared to nuts like Boebart and Greene. Just because they stand against Israel's right wing polices makes them insane? You are insane.

When did they inspire a attack the capitol? Have they advocated for a military takeover? They are sane compared to nuts like Boebart and Greene. Just because they stand against Israel's right wing polices makes them insane? You are insane.

You're a tool and you really should stop embarrassing yourself.

You are one if not the biggest liars on this board. This is more garbage which is nothing new for you.

Trump did conspire with Russia, Trump's campaign turned over internal polling data and campaign in formation to a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence. The Russians hacked the DNC server. The fact is that at least 2 of the things in the dossier were true. The FBI Director at the time said the rest was unverifiable.

There is no evidence of a surveillance state. That is right wing garbage.

The fact is that Kavanaugh very likely did assault Dr Ford. One should be enough. Dr Ford was trashed by Republicans because she dared to come forward.

There was only one allegation made against Biden. The accuser told TWO different stories. Biden did not do the same thing. Another lie.

Many peaceful protestors were attacked by the police. Numerous after action reports faulted the police for escalating the violence. What happened on Jan 6 was a attempt to stop the certification of the election. 140 officers were injured and 1 died as a result. One man has pled guilty and admitted they trained for the attack on his property.

There is absolutely no proof that was Hunter Biden's laptop. You also need to learn like the Russians to construct a more realistic story. Hunter Biden has never run for President so it doesn't matter. In 2016, the Russians were likely behind a forged letter with the forged letterhead of a Democrat Senator saying the fix was in for Clinton by the use of voter fraud.

The FBI does protect us against many threats. There is no evidence that the FBI aided and abetted anything. Amazing how you smear hard working men and women who work to protect us over the actions of a few people.

Yes masks do slowdown the spread. Only 12 states have positive covid testing rates below 5%. 12 of them are run either totally by Democrats or have Democrat legislatures and moderate Republican governors.

These states have some form of mask mandates in place.

Of the 10 states with the highest percentage of positive tests for coronavirus, all are run by Republicans and in many cases they have banned local governments and school boards from instituting mask mandates.

Republicans are the ones who refuse to accept science.

Fauci had nothing to do with the coronavirus. As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. New York was hit the hardest earlier because it is a international hub and doctors had no idea of how to treat it at the time. Cuomo took the right steps.

There is still no evidence the coronavirus was created in a biolab. Your saying it does not make it so. A 50% vaccination rate was never touted as a way to stop the virus however they pointed out it would be better than zero. Many states are well below or just around 50%. Those states are being hit the hardest.

"Trump did conspire with Russia"

Let's check:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies…Obama sent mittens

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

9. Trump created an energy juggernaut in the United States….a body-blow to the Russian economy. Anyone pro-fracking is anti-Russia.

10. And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mgQaFlo_p8

12. Biden administration to waive sanctions for head of Nord Stream 2 pipeline

An ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin leads the company that is building the gas pipeline.

Now we know the reason for this:

"Hunter Biden received $3.5M wire transfer from Russian billionaire: Senate report

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman."

Selling-out America has become the cottage industry for Democrats.

1632837426088.png

God's punishment of the US was Trump becoming President.

"God's punishment of the US was Trump becoming President."

Do you speak English????
Interesting use of 'punishment.'

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency

The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

Again you show yourself to be a liar. Comparing April 2020 to April 2021 is stupid. Naturally prices are higher because April of 2020 was the beginning of a pandemic induced recession. Prices generally drop when you have a recession. In April 2021, some prices rose too sharply. For example, a bushel pf corn sold for $4.59. A 1,000 feet of lumber board stood at $642.00. The high prices in some cases are due to continuing problems in the supply chain.

1632837885844.png

How'd they get you to lie so easily????

Were you raised that way?????

The Republican Party is the party of Nazism. Republicans are trying to turn this into a dictatorship. As usual you have no clue what socialism is. It is Republicans who are practicing censorship. They are trying to rewrite the history books on slavery and the KKK. It is right wing media that is a echo chamber for right wing lies. You are the ones who want to control a woman's body. Your opposition to abortion is phony. Once the child is born then you don't give a damn. Witness Republican opposition to the child tax credit. Republicans hate everyone except white men. Republicans want to overthrow the government and seize power.

The Republican Party is the NEW NAZI PARTY and you are a brainwashed fool.
1632838053935.png

You really make this too easy.

There are no political prisoners. Another lie.

It doesn't matter what they were charged with. They tried to prevent the lawful certification of a lawful election.

You are the dunce.

Were they charged with 'insurrection' by the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats?

1632838185458.png

Let's check on those 'revolutionaries/:

"The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

... what you’ll see are open doors/windows and people casually walking in. There’s no mad rush, no violence, no weapons, and certainly no organized insurrection. Instead, people mingle, take selfies, and snap pictures of the surrounding architecture. Yes, it’s trespassing and that’s illegal, but what’s on that video is a far cry from the vast threat we’ve been assured was present that day. Does it look like Congressional members were about to be murdered?"

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

This is their insurrection?

redstate.com

Democrats......they lie about everything

Yup.....hundreds taken as political prisoners by the totalitarians.

You are the ones who lie. Trump supporters stormed the capitol and fought with the police who were defending the capitol.

There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.

The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

Everyone here is a Biden voter.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

"God's punishment of the US was Trump becoming President."

Do you speak English????
Interesting use of 'punishment.'

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency

The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com

www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.
youre an accomplished Trump ballwasher

l1a7op1bj7q71.png

youre an accomplished Trump ballwasher

l1a7op1bj7q71.png

Somehow, your sort seems to feel that a juvenile reference to sex is a carefully articulated response to a post that injures their worldview.

Post as an adult, in a more civil manner, if you expect a response.

Forum List

Back