Suckers!

It wasn't debunked dear, it wasn't proven because holding back evidence was in Putin's/Russia's best interests.
And it's still very consistent with Trump's behaviour.

Of course it was debunked: you should remain in your concentration camp, Canada.
You obviously don't know anything.

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after theFBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

"...a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump...."
Even when he already knew it was "non-credible
Non-credible....

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

“Not one claim concerning Trump in the Steele Dossier has ever been verified by the FBI, according to Andrew McCabe himself in recent testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. The only confirmed fact is unsurprising: former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page traveled to Moscow on his own dime and met with various Russians—all perfectly legal.

Comey and then-CIA Director John Brennan laundered the Steele Dossier through the U.S. intelligence community to give it an aura of credibility and get it to the press. It was also used by the FBI and senior DOJ officials to secure wiretap warrants from a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court. Then its contents, via court-authorized FISA warrants, were used to justify the illegal unmasking of the identities of wiretapped Trump officials.” The Politicization of the FBI

“Agents did not believe that either the source or Mr. Steele was deliberately inventing things, according to the former official. How the dossier ended up loaded with dubious or exaggerated details remains uncertain, but the document may be the result of a high-stakes game of telephone, in which rumors and hearsay were passed from source to source.” Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier (Published 2019)

It wasn't debunked dear, it wasn't proven because holding back evidence was in Putin's/Russia's best interests.
And it's still very consistent with Trump's behaviour.

Many things in Steele's Dossier turned out to be correct. Very little of it has been disproven. It was presented by Steele as "raw intelligence" - Not as irrefutable 100% fact.

PoliticalChic
I lost count of the lies, but that usually happens 5 or 6 sentences in to any post of yours.

Ironic to have a known liar, you, try to use the term on others.

But...I suppose that's all that liars can do.

Reminder:

When I exposed you as a low-life liar in an earlier thread, .....

Any lies here?

1631886952250.png

Yes - ALL LIES

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952

....I asked you not to address any posts to me.
Please do not address me again.....liar.

Thanks, ghoul.
"Just how disproportionately conservative? Glance at any state-by-state list of COVID data and the pattern becomes clear. Just three of the 25 states with the lowest vaccination rates voted for Biden; just three of the 25 states with the highest vaccination rates voted for Trump. By the same token, just 1 of the 10 states with the highest hospitalization rates (Nevada) voted for Biden — and just 1 of the 10 states with the lowest hospitalization rates (South Dakota) voted for Trump."

"Just how disproportionately conservative? Glance at any state-by-state list of COVID data and the pattern becomes clear. Just three of the 25 states with the lowest vaccination rates voted for Biden; just three of the 25 states with the highest vaccination rates voted for Trump. By the same token, just 1 of the 10 states with the highest hospitalization rates (Nevada) voted for Biden — and just 1 of the 10 states with the lowest hospitalization rates (South Dakota) voted for Trump."

Are you equating smart with taking the vaccine? You lose.

Great moments in run-on non sequitur, masquerading as anything relevant to anything.

No wonder you're a warmer cultist.

Given the attempted coup inspired by Trump on 6Jan21, it would only be just were he hung for treason.

"Given the attempted coup inspired by Trump on 6Jan21,"

But it's not a given......we now know that there was no such coup.

"The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

... what you’ll see are open doors/windows and people casually walking in. There’s no mad rush, no violence, no weapons, and certainly no organized insurrection. Instead, people mingle, take selfies, and snap pictures of the surrounding architecture. Yes, it’s trespassing and that’s illegal, but what’s on that video is a far cry from the vast threat we’ve been assured was present that day. Does it look like Congressiomocnal members were about to be murdered?"
redstate.com

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

This is their insurrection?
redstate.com
redstate.com

Democrats......they lie about everything.

Reminder:

Any lies here?

1631886952250.png

Yes - ALL LIES

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...stand-with-nazis.898333/page-28#post-27159952

Everything in your stupid meme that you've now posted ten berzillion times is a LIE.
You are free to put me on ignore. And I am free to respond to your lies. :SMILEW~130:

Reminder:

Any lies here?

1631886952250.png

Yes - ALL LIES

The Nazis were your buddies in the Capital on 6Jan21. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown did his best to do a coup and install himself as the first American dictator. And you support him. You know what that makes you.

Many things in Steele's Dossier turned out to be correct. Very little of it has been disproven. It was presented by Steele as "raw intelligence" - Not as irrefutable 100% fact.
It was also in Britain's best interests to not push the truth, at US request.

"The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble​

... what you’ll see are open doors/windows and people casually walking in. There’s no mad rush, no violence, no weapons, and certainly no organized insurrection. Instead, people mingle, take selfies, and snap pictures of the surrounding architecture. Yes, it’s trespassing and that’s illegal, but what’s on that video is a far cry from the vast threat we’ve been assured was present that day. Does it look like Congressiomocnal members were about to be murdered?"
redstate.com

The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

redstate.com
redstate.com

As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march.

The recipient was his F.B.I. handler.

redstate.com

redstate.com
redstate.com

The whole nation watched what happened that day live. That you can tell lies so bold faced means you are the same as those shit smearing bastards that invaded our capital. What a lying bitch you truly are. You really do not belong in this nation.

redstate.com

redstate.com
redstate.com

The whole nation watched what happened that day live. That you can tell lies so bold faced means you are the same as those shit smearing bastards that invaded our capital. What a lying bitch you truly are. You really do not belong in this nation.

Let's check:

Over 400 are now political prisoners of the Democrat totalitarians....your party.

How many have been charged with 'coup' or 'insurrection'????

How many, you dunce?

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

No vulgarity....no matter how I've destroyed your worldview.

The treasonous bastards that defend this and lie about it are trying to destroy our nation. If they try this on a bigger scale, there are many of us that took the oath to defend our nation against all enemies foreign and domestic that still regard that oath as being in effect. And the people that defend the attempt to install Trump as the first American dictator are enemies of this nation.

Forum List

Back