Suck it Seattle!

Nonsense. I don't believe Paul Allen would be anyone's puppet for any reason at any time. He could buy and sell the entire NFL any time he chooses. His boat is worth more than most NFL franchises. The thought that Rodger Godell could TELL Paul that he WILL lose is comical.

Neither Paul Allen nor any of the other owners have really been given an option. They belong to a very exclusive club, and most don't want to lose that distinction. When anyone steps out of line, they get hammered. Even the big name owners..... Including Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder and (Goodell cock-sucker) Robert Kraft. Hell, snyder and Jones got hammered with massive salary cap hits for doing something that was TOTALLY LEGAL.... it's just not what the other 29 owners and Goodell's buddy John Mara wanted those teams to do during the :uncapped year" in 2010.

As for Paul Allen.... If he doesn't play the game maybe his team doesn't win another Super Bowl for 25 years, or maybe his star Running Back get SUSPENDED rather than fined the next time he doesn't show up for a media event. Honestly, I don't put anything past the NFL Headquarters, the Commissioner and his half a dozen or so toadie owners. Not since 1994 anyway.

Nonsense. I don't believe Paul Allen would be anyone's puppet for any reason at any time. He could buy and sell the entire NFL any time he chooses. His boat is worth more than most NFL franchises. The thought that Rodger Godell could TELL Paul that he WILL lose is comical.

Neither Paul Allen nor any of the other owners have really been given an option. They belong to a very exclusive club, and most don't want to lose that distinction. When anyone steps out of line, they get hammered. Even the big name owners..... Including Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder and (Goodell cock-sucker) Robert Kraft. Hell, snyder and Jones got hammered with massive salary cap hits for doing something that was TOTALLY LEGAL.... it's just not what the other 29 owners and Goodell's buddy John Mara wanted those teams to do during the :uncapped year" in 2010.

As for Paul Allen.... If he doesn't play the game maybe his team doesn't win another Super Bowl for 25 years, or maybe his star Running Back get SUSPENDED rather than fined the next time he doesn't show up for a media event. Honestly, I don't put anything past the NFL Headquarters, the Commissioner and his half a dozen or so toadie owners. Not since 1994 anyway.

Why don't you take this crap into the CT forum. Stop clogging up the NFL threads with your conspiracy theory nonsense! If you can't have a normal conversation about football, then get out. No one is interested in your crazy theories. :rolleyes-41:

Why don't you take this crap into the CT forum. Stop clogging up the NFL threads with your conspiracy theory nonsense! If you can't have a normal conversation about football, then get out. No one is interested in your crazy theories. :rolleyes-41:

This is the only way the NFL (post 1994) CAN be seriously discussed.

This is the only way the NFL (post 1994) CAN be seriously discussed.

GO TO THE CONSPIRACY THEORY SECTION. This is not the place for your idiocy. This is the place to talk about the game of football for people who like it. You are spewing out ridiculous conspiracy theories because you are a ridiculous old man.

GO TO THE CONSPIRACY THEORY SECTION. This is not the place for your idiocy. This is the place to talk about the game of football for people who like it. You are spewing out ridiculous conspiracy theories because you are a ridiculous old man.

No, I'm just pointing out the REALITIES of the league. I loved the NFL prior to 1994. Now you couldn't pay me enough to watch it most of the time.

And the players? Do you realize that thousands would have been in on this for decades and yet no one speaks. Two years after retirement 83% of NFL players are bankrupt, yet no one player has admitted to throwing games. There would be tons of money to be given out to the guy who exposes the fraud. Not one coach has ever come out about throwing games.

The whole idea and the tons involved would be ludicrous and no one has said a word.

Ya...like the NFL choreographed that Seattle comeback against Green Bay! Russell Wilson is an alien!!!! He works for a secret government agency in conjunction with the NFL. It's all planned.

And the players? Do you realize that thousands would have been in on this for decades and yet no one speaks. Two years after retirement 83% of NFL players are bankrupt, yet no one player has admitted to throwing games. There would be tons of money to be given out to the guy who exposes the fraud. Not one coach has ever come out about throwing games.

The whole idea and the tons involved would be ludicrous and no one has said a word.

Most NFL players don't have enough grey matter in their heads to tie their own shoes BEFORE they join the NFL, nevermind during or after their careers. This is evidenced by the fact that they continually agree to a Collective Bargaining Agreement which LIMITS their ability to get paid.

As the NFL owners are controlled by the Commissioner, the NFL players are controlled by the Union, with the explaination that opening their mouths would be bad for their futures.... Someone might just "remember" that 18 year old girl you had in your room the night before the Championship game a few years back. Her parents might be very interested to get an anonymous phone call about who it was that roofied her and what happened that night she doesn't remember.

No, I'm just pointing out the REALITIES of the league. I loved the NFL prior to 1994. Now you couldn't pay me enough to watch it most of the time.

No one cares about your 'feelings' troll. STFU and GTFO. :fu:

Most NFL players don't have enough grey matter in their heads to tie their own shoes BEFORE they join the NFL, nevermind during or after their careers. This is evidenced by the fact that they continually agree to a Collective Bargaining Agreement which LIMITS their ability to get paid.

As the NFL owners are controlled by the Commissioner, the NFL players are controlled by the Union, with the explaination that opening their mouths would be bad for their futures.... Someone might just "remember" that 18 year old girl you had in your room the night before the Championship game a few years back. Her parents might be very interested to get an anonymous phone call about who it was that roofied her and what happened that night she doesn't remember.

:lmao: You got a great comedy routine in there somewhere. :lmao:

I'm as serious as a heart attack, Papa. The NFL has become a somewhat better run version of WWE these days. It's been undertaken to ensure the PROFITABILITY of the league, regardless fo whether there is any more COMPETITIVENESS in the league. It's about ensuring that people are watching every Sunday, so that advertising and broadcast income is maximized, and then spread around to the teams. The NFL is now a soap opera, not a sport. It hasn't been since 1994.

I'm as serious as a heart attack, Papa. The NFL has become a somewhat better run version of WWE these days. It's been undertaken to ensure the PROFITABILITY of the league, regardless fo whether there is any more COMPETITIVENESS in the league. It's about ensuring that people are watching every Sunday, so that advertising and broadcast income is maximized, and then spread around to the teams. The NFL is now a soap opera, not a sport. It hasn't been since 1994.

Fuck off, troll.

Forum List

Back