Suck it Seattle!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
One set of ultra annoying (Boston) fans was more than the sports world ever needed. Then Seattle fans try to rival them? Nah, fuck that. I never thought I'd root for the Pats in a Super Bowl again (I rooted for them in their first SB against the Rams); but Seattle fans gave me all the reason I needed. And yea, we'll have to stomach Brady and Bellicheat having an extra dose of glory now__ but long term it was all the same. At least we don't have to suffer the Seattle dynasty junk also. And you guys lost in nimrod style; not going to your so-called beast mode.

Drops the mic___

MALCOLM BUTLER'S THE BEST RED ZONE INTERCEPTOR IN THE GAME! WHEN YOU TRY HIM WITH A SORRY QUARTERBACK LIKE WILSON, THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GONNA GET! DON'T YOU EVER TALK AGAIN, SHERMAN! DON'T BE OPENING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE BEST QB, BRADY EITHER! OR HE'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU REAL QUICK! NO REPEAT!

MALCOLM BUTLER'S THE BEST RED ZONE INTERCEPTOR IN THE GAME! WHEN YOU TRY HIM WITH A SORRY QUARTERBACK LIKE WILSON, THAT'S THE RESULT YOU'RE GONNA GET! DON'T YOU EVER TALK AGAIN, SHERMAN! DON'T BE OPENING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE BEST QB, BRADY EITHER! OR HE'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU REAL QUICK! NO REPEAT!

Malcolm Butler should have been the MVP winner. A 21-year-old rookie making an interception in the end zone to pretty much win the game. :ack-1: That was amazing and awesome. I hope Brady throws him a bone at least. Maybe he'll give him that truck he won.

STFU, will you. Go away and stop sucking the fun out of football, you old fart. I get so sick of you online old farts, trying to spoil everyone's fun.

Sports are not about fun. Never have been. They're a life and death undertaking. If I were a Seahawks fan, there'd be a few member of that organization who would have to be looking over their shoulders this morning as they go out in public.

STFU, will you. Go away and stop sucking the fun out of football, you old fart. I get so sick of you online old farts, trying to spoil everyone's fun.

Sports are not about fun. Never have been. They're a life and death undertaking. If I were a Seahawks fan, there'd be a few member of that organization who would have to be looking over their shoulders this morning as they go out in public.

Hopefully you aren't being serious but if you are, seek help.

1506924_660994383952946_254737800_n.png

Forum List

Back