Such Pridefulness: Mississippi Declares April 'Confederate Heritage Month'----Liberal Madness Ensues

they did in fact try to overthrow the united states government and they pretended to be a foreign army hostile to the united states

No, you're wrong. The Confederates never had plans to overthrow The United States government.
The Secretary of War of the Confederacy --

"[The] Secretary of War, addressing the shouting throng, said, — "No man can tell where this war, commenced this day, will end ;
but I will prophesy that the flag which now flaunts the breeze here, will float over the dome of their old capitol at Washington before the first of May. Let them try Southern chivalry and test the extent of Southern resources, and it may float eventually over Faneuil Hall itself.
"

Lives of the Presidents of the United States of America

And?
Your point was shlonged.

One obscure quote isn't proof. Sorry.

Now, show us the official Confederate policy to overthrow The United States government and the plan to occupy Washington D.C.
did they not try to overthrow the government and replace it with their own in the states that attempted to secede?

No, you're wrong. The Confederates never had plans to overthrow The United States government.
The Secretary of War of the Confederacy --

"[The] Secretary of War, addressing the shouting throng, said, — "No man can tell where this war, commenced this day, will end ;
but I will prophesy that the flag which now flaunts the breeze here, will float over the dome of their old capitol at Washington before the first of May. Let them try Southern chivalry and test the extent of Southern resources, and it may float eventually over Faneuil Hall itself.
"

Lives of the Presidents of the United States of America

And?
Your point was shlonged.

One obscure quote isn't proof. Sorry.

Now, show us the official Confederate policy to overthrow The United States government and the plan to occupy Washington D.C.
did they not try to overthrow the government and replace it with their own in the states that attempted to secede?

For the last time, THEY NEVER TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Let's be real, the South is dominated by very backwards dumb people. Much of America and the world, view the South as an appalling embarrassment. It's like observing a trainwreck. You know it's a bloody disaster, but you can't take your eyes off it.

I lived in the South for a bit, and most of the People really are fat, racist, violent, dirty, and very dumb. But the Republican Party relies on them to win Elections. They make up much of its base. It's the only reason wealthy white northern Republicans have anything to do with em. If they could, they would surely disown the South.

You can't unstick that ugly off, no matter how you try.

I'm not trying to. I'm only debunking the lies being used to ignorantly make it sound worse than it was. Why do anti-South bigots feel the need to lie?
what lies are you talking about?

The lies about how the Confederates tried to overthrow the United States government.

The other lie, is that Confederate troops were motivated to fight, because they wanted to preserve slavery.

Let's be real, the South is dominated by very backwards dumb people. Much of America and the world, view the South as an appalling embarrassment. It's like observing a trainwreck. You know it's a bloody disaster, but you can't take your eyes off it.

I lived in the South for a bit, and most of the People really are fat, racist, violent, dirty, and very dumb. But the Republican Party relies on them to win Elections. They make up much of its base. It's the only reason wealthy white northern Republicans have anything to do with em. If they could, they would surely disown the South.

Bigotry noted.

Bigotry noted.

Just stating the reality. Wealthy white Northern Republicans would disown the Southern Savages in a second if they could. But they realize dumb rednecks make up much of their base. So the savages must be appeased.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to. I'm only debunking the lies being used to ignorantly make it sound worse than it was. Why do anti-South bigots feel the need to lie?

The lies about how the Confederates tried to overthrow the United States government.

The other lie, is that Confederate troops were motivated to fight, because they wanted to preserve slavery.
don't care what their individual motivation was, they were fighting to preserve slavery - and they were fighting to overthrow the government of the united states and replace it with their own.

what do you call it when you violently attempt to remove one government from power and replace it with another?

don't care what their individual motivation was, they were fighting to preserve slavery - and they were fighting to overthrow the government of the united states and replace it with their own.

what do you call it when you violently attempt to remove one government from power and replace it with another?

Lol...the South never tried to remove The United States government, violently or otherwise.

Bigotry noted.

Just stating the reality. Wealthy white Northern Republicans would disown the Southern Savages in a second if they could. But they realize dumb rednecks make up much of their base. So the savages must be appeased.

The black folks, too? Most American blacks live in 11 States...you know that, right? Are they, "southern savages", too?

Lol...the South never tried to remove The United States government, violently or otherwise.
yes, they did. did they not try to replace the government of the united states? how is this a hard concept for you? just because they were not removing the federal government in its entirety does not mean that they weren't overthrowing it in certain jurisdictions.

True.

When the insurrectionists trained their guns and cannons at Union property and Union soldiers, they weren't just firing at "Federals" or the Union army. They were firing at the U.S. Army, the U.S. flag, and the U.S. Constitution.

The savages in the South are slowly but surely being assimilated into modern civilized society. It's happening very slowly, but it is happening. There's still way too many of em dressing in camo, fucking their sisters and cousins, hating gays and minorities, obsessing over guns, not bathing, and just being fat ignorant dumbasses in general. But they are making progress. They will assimilate eventually. Give em some more time.

Bigotry noted.

The black folks, too? Most American blacks live in 11 States...you know that, right? Are they, "southern savages", too?

They get a pass.

and yet the secessionists were foolish traitors.
did they not wage war against their own country?

I'm their opinion, they didn't wage war against their own country.
so? reality says they did. reality says they were traitors fighting to maintain slavery.

Reality doesn't say they did. Stop lying for effect.
how can you say they didn't wage war on their own country in an attempt to preserve slavery? that they did is a historical fact. why would you want to pretend otherwise?

From their perspective, their own country was The Confederate States of America. Also, from their perspective, they were fighting a defensive action, therefore, war was being waged on them.

Slave rebellions were met with hangings . Many without being tried .

Yet the confederacy rebellion doesn't count ?

Nat Turner's slave rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing is wrong with anyone's heritage. It is how they tell the history of it and what the try to hide.
If they tell the truth. Fine.
Any German that wants to proclaim their heritage should be able to but don't try changing the history.
That is what so many southerners try to do with their history.

Bravo, Governor, bravo!

Let’s get the truth out there of the proud Southern heritage and why it is so!

Mississippi governor defends Confederate Heritage Month proclamation - CNNPolitics.com

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant on Thursday defended proclaiming April as Confederate Heritage Month in his state.

Earlier this month, Bryant quietly issued his proclamation, saying people should "earnestly strive to understand our heritage."

There is nothing wrong with this and that includes there being nothing wrong with the Confederate flag. The assault on peoples Heritage is appalling.

They don't they laugh at the fools in the south who continually lie about the history of the Confederacy.

Bravo, Governor, bravo!

Let’s get the truth out there of the proud Southern heritage and why it is so!

Mississippi governor defends Confederate Heritage Month proclamation - CNNPolitics.com

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant on Thursday defended proclaiming April as Confederate Heritage Month in his state.

Earlier this month, Bryant quietly issued his proclamation, saying people should "earnestly strive to understand our heritage."
No one besides the deep South cares about the pathetic, redneck, and irrelevant "confederacy".
False, the North fears it's rise.

Forum List

Back