succesful troll is succesful?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
kPm4k.jpg

Imagine the planning it must take to dress in the morning. He has to make sure the slogan on his cap is not in conflict with the slogan on his T-shirt, then hope that both are compatible with his bumper stickers.

he shops on foxnews.com

I think that is a Korean car. I don't recognize the brand plate.

If I had bumper stickers on mine (I don't like what they do to the value of the car) I would have about 7 of them.

The HEADLINE is alll fukced up splelling-wize.

Well, a little fucked up.

I don't sloganeer on my car. In this freaking libbie wasteland, my little wreck of a 'mobile would get vandalized.

So, I figure, not only does that guy whose car is featured in the OP have some pretty decent thinking goin' on, but, he clearly has balls, too.

I don't sloganeer on my car. In this freaking libbie wasteland, my little wreck of a 'mobile would get vandalized.

So, I figure, not only does that guy whose car is featured in the OP have some pretty decent thinking goin' on, but, he clearly has balls, too.

Tastelessness and brazeness frequently go together.

Yeah all balls and no brains.
That neanderthal gene at work.
I did not notice an NRA sticker?
Did I miss it?

Stevens Creek.. Silicon Valley area.. Cupertino as I recall..

I thought stickers were a Democrat thing...

Yeah all balls and no brains.
That neanderthal gene at work.
I did not notice an NRA sticker?
Did I miss it?

Actually, to correct your fucked-up & utterly erroneous "thinking," the guy has large balls and BIG Brains. Nothing Neanderthal about it. He's right, right, correct, more correct, right as rain and even more correct.

That must be what confused the snot out of you.

You couldn't understand.

:razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back