Suburban women strongly support trumps migration policy

It truly wouldn't be humane to bring people in to risk their lives in the country most heavily impacted by the pandemic, even if they wanted to risk their lives to do so. Let the Klarens and Klenneths who won't wear masks do all the dirty work, since it is all such a hoax.

People are smarter then the left give them credit for. Good policies always win out.

the Right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness is the best policy-

How does America gain lost jobs? Considering that it is the corporations which decide who makes their products they sell.

It was a temporary partial freeze so they would have to reapply for the visa at a higher fee...They are not going away. The golden parachute visa is still happening...

the Right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness is the best policy-
For Americans
Consider this a Personal Invitation- to join the ranks of those who have had their asses handed to them in this thread.

We've went as far as we can go with this thread IMO. No matter what we say on the Internet, the cycles of history continue. The debate rages on. The powers that be make some people disappear rather than to engage in honest discourse about this issue. I think that all people are entitled to unalienable Rights; I believe in the Right to Freedom of Association; I believe in the Right to own property.

That means that if all men have unalienable Rights, then no crime is committed when we engage freely in the free enterprise system. Men can write unconstitutional laws all day long. They can proclaim that which is honest and beneficial to be a crime; then the government can take from us the fruits of our labors and give it to those who won't work. We can debate it all day long, but the one constant is always going to be change. Those who try to alter the inevitable through oppression, tyranny, censorship, fear, terror, and infringements of unalienable Rights will ultimately fail. Some people have the power to silence those who stand up for the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure, but they cannot kill an idea. I trust that one day those critical of those words will remember what was said here.

Forum List

Back