Subsidized poppies in Afghanistan, paid for by US!

It seems now, in spite of all the talk about how much good it would do if we would only legalize cannabis, Obama wants to go over to Afghanistan and pay them to not grow poppies.

Same thing as with our current subsidies that we pay American farmers. They are paid not to grow crops.

Now.......let's look at this logically okay? If cannabis were legal, then people would quit doing the things that are illegal in favor of the ones that are legal (at least most).

Then? Legalize marijuana and collect the taxes off of that and use that as a way to help pay for the subsidies that we are going to hand Afghanis. Shit.......pay them to grow cannabis instead of opium, and then give them a market to sell their product to! Opens up free trade, which fosters democracy, which in turn makes them feel better about us, and that would result in a peaceful place. The Taliban would then be neutralized, as people would be doing much better without them, and thus resulting in a win of the war on terrorism.

Nice eh?

Afghan hash is the shizzle.

It seems now, in spite of all the talk about how much good it would do if we would only legalize cannabis, Obama wants to go over to Afghanistan and pay them to not grow poppies.

Same thing as with our current subsidies that we pay American farmers. They are paid not to grow crops.

Now.......let's look at this logically okay? If cannabis were legal, then people would quit doing the things that are illegal in favor of the ones that are legal (at least most).

Then? Legalize marijuana and collect the taxes off of that and use that as a way to help pay for the subsidies that we are going to hand Afghanis. Shit.......pay them to grow cannabis instead of opium, and then give them a market to sell their product to! Opens up free trade, which fosters democracy, which in turn makes them feel better about us, and that would result in a peaceful place. The Taliban would then be neutralized, as people would be doing much better without them, and thus resulting in a win of the war on terrorism.

Nice eh?

Can you still find it in Amsterdam or wherever ?
I haven't seen any since the 70's - we used to get all kinds - Afghan , Nepalese, Lebanese, Pakistani you name it.

Most people familiar with rock music know of Geddy Lee's elaborate collections of bass guitars, baseball stuff and other things at his home in Toronto, but there's also a rumor whispered around that he also has one of the world's most amazing collections of 'samples' of weed and hashish from all around the world, all labelled in careful detail.....again--just a rumor as far as I know. Probably in a secret hidden room that only his son, Alex and Neil know about.
Geddy-Lee-BAseball.png

Need way more of this...way more

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

52 Year old woman that was my daughters friend for 50 years just died from overdose....started with marijuana in the 80's and could never shake the habit....this shit is BAD!

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

52 Year old woman that was my daughters friend for 50 years just died from overdose....started with marijuana in the 80's and could never shake the habit....this shit is BAD!
Tobacco is worse than marijuana.
If you are talking lung cancer, yes....If you are talking about getting HIGH I don't care what anyone says it is the primary gateway drug to harder shit!

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

If you are talking lung cancer, yes....If you are talking about getting HIGH I don't care what anyone says it is the primary gateway drug to harder shit!
Wrong. Alcohol is the primary gateway drug to harder shit.

Nice eh?

Can you still find it in Amsterdam or wherever ?
I haven't seen any since the 70's - we used to get all kinds - Afghan , Nepalese, Lebanese, Pakistani you name it.

Actually, Denver Colorado. I can’t speak to the authenticity, but it gets you high for sure.

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

Bullshit!!!!

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

Bullshit!!!!
True. I know many liver problem folk who use canabinoids and/or weed to get off both pain killers and booze.

methinks if the whole world smokes a joint every day, there'd be far less anger

and twinkies would certianly make a comeback,,,,,
twinkie2.png

~S~

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

Bullshit!!!!
True. I know many liver problem folk who use canabinoids and/or weed to get off both pain killers and booze.
Purge is the angry drunk Marlboro-breath party pooper.

art.poppy.bomb.dod.jpg

Wrong. The actual gateway drug is alcohol. Why? Because alcohol lowers your inhibitions, and you are more likely to do something drunk that you would never do sober. We've all heard (or participated in) stories where people got drunk and went home with ugly people, or danced naked on tables, etc.

Marijuana doesn't reduce your inhibitions. If you wouldn't do it sober, you won't do it while stoned. Matter of fact, in many cases, people who are stoned are more cautious than those who are sober.

And, while it may be easier to take advantage of a woman while she's drunk, you would never get the same result if you just got her stoned.

...Marijuana doesn't reduce your inhibitions. ....
That really depends on the cannabis strain, the THC content, amount smoked or consumed and its' effect on each individual and under what circumstances. And they say it's really easy to overdo the edibles if you're not careful. You won't physically shut down like on smack or meth, but you can hallucinate and/or pass out in a 'compromising' situation like being behind the wheel or trying to operate a crane..

Last edited:
"Danny went out and smoked some of my girl scout cookies at lunchtime, now he's doing Ricky Bobby's winner's circle scene...." "Wooo Hooo...I'm on fire Cal..Shake n Bake !"

Stoned on a forklift;

giphy.gif

Drunk on a forklift;
tenor.gif

Last edited:
...Marijuana doesn't reduce your inhibitions. ....
That really depends on the cannabis strain, the THC content, amount smoked or consumed and its' effect on each individual and under what circumstances. And they say it's really easy to overdo the edibles if you're not careful. You won't physically shut down like on smack or meth, but you can hallucinate and/or pass out in a 'compromising' situation like being behind the wheel or trying to operate a crane..

Quick question.................have you ever smoked or done edibles? I'm guessing not. As far as "being careful" so you don't overdo it? The first time that CO legalized it for recreation, I bought several edibles, one of which was a bon bon that had 100 mcg (about 10 doses) in it. Well, I cleared my schedule (I know that the high from edibles is longer than smoking), and ate the whole thing in one sitting. I also had my roomie watching over me while I was stoned, just in case. Guess what? No hallucinations in the slightest, just noticed that I had a really good brain buzz and body high for around 8 hours. Sorry, but I've been 420 friendly for a good while now, and NEVER have I had hallucinations. Granted, the colors might get a bit brighter, food might taste better, and I may see the humor in things a bit quicker than I normally would, but I have never seen anything that wasn't really there.

And, if you are driving or operating a crane while stoned out of your mind, you are stupid as well. Marijuana won't suddenly make you want to go lift things with a crane or go out for a drive by yourself. Matter of fact, if you are stoned, you are more likely to get someone else to drive or just stay home.

Quick question.................have you ever smoked or done edibles? .
Aside from the hash & hash oil brownies we made in the 70's - 80's, no I haven't. But they were talking about it on one Rogan show about tolerance levels and all that. This was it I believe;

An interesting thing about marijuana and tolerance. If you notice that you aren't getting quite the same buzz as what you used to, all a person has to do is take a break from marijuana for around a week. When you start up again, it's almost like smoking for the first time. There are very few substances that will do something like that.

Quick question.................have you ever smoked or done edibles? .
Aside from the hash & hash oil brownies we made in the 70's - 80's, no I haven't. But they were talking about it on one Rogan show about tolerance levels and all that. This was it I believe;

An interesting thing about marijuana and tolerance. If you notice that you aren't getting quite the same buzz as what you used to, all a person has to do is take a break from marijuana for around a week. When you start up again, it's almost like smoking for the first time. There are very few substances that will do something like that.

I smoked cigarettes for 31 years, so when I quit ( 10 years ago this July 4th), I quit weed and alcohol too- for 6 months to make sure I was over tobacco totally---but that first day -New years eve actually -I was hammered on 2 beers and 3 or 4 tokes. ( I recently quit drinking too - 1 year in August )

New Topics

Forum List

Back