Submitting to a search

Is it unconstitutional for a citizen to allow a cop to violate their 4th and 5th amendment rights?

Should we as Americans be allowed to submit to road blocks within in the various states we live? Should we be answering questions made my police officers?

Is this act of being selfish and/or cowardly just a recipe for eliminating the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment rights as well?

As Americans I think we are mandated to tell a cop to shut the fuck up when they start making small talk. We are under no obligation to talk. We are under no obligation to allow you to search our vehicles. The unwillingness of Americans to enforce the constitution needs to stop.

But then again they can always shoot you. I guess the constitution isn't worth dying over. Some would disagree.
69995906_3250679284957319_4087161062934183936_n.jpg

If I was a cop I'd crack you in the head with my nightstick.

A lot of people do get beat in the head by cops. 4th amendment and 5th amendment rights are stupid.
Being an asshole to them for no reason is stupid too.

Is it unconstitutional for a citizen to allow a cop to violate their 4th and 5th amendment rights?

Should we as Americans be allowed to submit to road blocks within in the various states we live? Should we be answering questions made my police officers?

Is this act of being selfish and/or cowardly just a recipe for eliminating the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment rights as well?

As Americans I think we are mandated to tell a cop to shut the fuck up when they start making small talk. We are under no obligation to talk. We are under no obligation to allow you to search our vehicles. The unwillingness of Americans to enforce the constitution needs to stop.

But then again they can always shoot you. I guess the constitution isn't worth dying over. Some would disagree.

I haven't been searched or arrested since im a teenager ...ive been pulled over plenty o times
I got pulled by a NYS Tropoper out on L.I. after I smoked a joint in the car with a smoking hot piece of ass
couldn't of been 20 minutes later
Nuttin
OZium rules .....

A TSA black fag male agent at Newark touched my special place grabbed my balls. The dude then gave me that im a pig whore fuck me look....ive been hit on by gay dudes plenty of times ....I just dont go that way ...if it makes the sensitive progressive homos feel any better I never beat the snot out of any of em .

So since im a dopey prick
I started almost yelling "I need an adult I NEED AN ADULT " :auiqs.jpg: which got me flagged and they wanted to search everything ...... NO shit !!:badgrin:
Then I wouldn't shut up about how their fruit loop sex fiend homo grabbed my cock and every time they kinda tried to change the subject ..."where ya going what are you going there for" ..i wouldn't even acknowledge the question I just wouldn't shut up about my wee wee ,my jew lawyer in super swanky offices on 7th av , and he should be fired Immediately! ...BUT MY COCK !!!! is someone from the feds here ?! GEt me a federal officer I may of throw in the words " i don't have to talk to any rent a cop" one who BTW just molested me ! ....this went on for probably less than 5 minutes all of a sudden they couldn't get me out fast enough ....

NOW if it was a hot female brunet ...well then

probable cause is the standard and if he is an honest cop then you are at his mercy.

If you got nothing to hide and you did nothing then it is ridiculous to think that they are got to plant evidence on you

They do their check and move on.

I drive rental cars all the time and they ask me for insurance card and I just say rental car. Don't have it.

Some may say how do I know the car isn't stolen

Well if it was stolen when you run the license check and it should tell you if it is.

Cops don't want to do reports unless they have too.

I am just talking about motor vehicle stop and not them coming into the home (warrant please) or you fit the description of someone ( check the ID card)

It doesn't matter I am not a criminal

I prefer to give them my license and registration then continue driving.

If they decide to issue a citation then I will say thank you and then continue driving.

If they decide to search me then I will accept the warrant and politely allow them to search my car.

If they want to arrest me then I will politely comply with any orders the cop gives me.

If I am not receiving a citation or being arrested then the cop needs to politely burn in hell for all eternity for stopping me. But I will still show him my drivers license and registration.

A lot of people do get beat in the head by cops. 4th amendment and 5th amendment rights are stupid.

Let me get this straight. The following things are stupid:

- Being an asshole to a cop for no reason.
- 4th amendment rights
- 5th amendment rights

Right? How about being an asshole to a cop who disrespects me as a private citizen with 4th and 5th amendment rights? Is that stupid too?

I am not trash. I am an American citizen. I should be treated as one. Maybe I should start carrying my birth certificate around with me.

They set up DUI checkpoints around here in the upper Ohio River valley too. In turn, they almost always report arrests for DUI.

I know that driving is a privilege, not a right. I know that DUI included accidents can be reduced. I am willing to temporarily cede my driving privileges for public safety.
And DUI checkpoints don’t violate the Fourth Amendment.

That is what the courts decided but I don't follow the logic. So cops can pull anybody over for any reason? or even no reason?

I haven't been searched or arrested since im a teenager ...ive been pulled over plenty o times
I got pulled by a NYS Tropoper out on L.I. after I smoked a joint in the car with a smoking hot piece of ass
couldn't of been 20 minutes later
Nuttin
OZium rules .....

A TSA black fag male agent at Newark touched my special place grabbed my balls. The dude then gave me that im a pig whore fuck me look....ive been hit on by gay dudes plenty of times ....I just dont go that way ...if it makes the sensitive progressive homos feel any better I never beat the snot out of any of em .

So since im a dopey prick
I started almost yelling "I need an adult I NEED AN ADULT " :auiqs.jpg: which got me flagged and they wanted to search everything ...... NO shit !!:badgrin:
Then I wouldn't shut up about how their fruit loop sex fiend homo grabbed my cock and every time they kinda tried to change the subject ..."where ya going what are you going there for" ..i wouldn't even acknowledge the question I just wouldn't shut up about my wee wee ,my jew lawyer in super swanky offices on 7th av , and he should be fired Immediately! ...BUT MY COCK !!!! is someone from the feds here ?! GEt me a federal officer I may of throw in the words " i don't have to talk to any rent a cop" one who BTW just molested me ! ....this went on for probably less than 5 minutes all of a sudden they couldn't get me out fast enough ....

NOW if it was a hot female brunet ...well then
What a funny story that never happened.

Let me get this straight. The following things are stupid:

- Being an asshole to a cop for no reason.
- 4th amendment rights
- 5th amendment rights

Right? How about being an asshole to a cop who disrespects me as a private citizen with 4th and 5th amendment rights? Is that stupid too?

I am not trash. I am an American citizen. I should be treated as one. Maybe I should start carrying my birth certificate around with me.
Here's the problem with that.....usually you have no contact with a cop unless you've broken a law or are a suspect in a crime.
So copping an attitude with a cop only means you have no respect with authority figures which is a primary cause of most of the crime in America.

..usually you have no contact with a cop unless you've broken a law or are a suspect in a crime..

I was referencing a road block. Continue with your eloquent theory that cops respect people's fourth and fifth amendment rights.
My brother was a US Marshall.....i figure it depends on the cop...and if you fuck with them they have every right to search you due to probable-cause. Show them an attitude and see what you get.

..usually you have no contact with a cop unless you've broken a law or are a suspect in a crime..

I was referencing a road block. Continue with your eloquent theory that cops respect people's fourth and fifth amendment rights.
My brother was a US Marshall.....i figure it depends on the cop...and if you fuck with them they have every right to search you due to probable-cause. Show them an attitude and see what you get.

Assume I am a citizen that wants to exert my 4th amendment rights to the fullest. What do I do? and how do I do it in a way that is respectful?

Assume I am citizen that wants to exert my 5th amendment rights to the fullest. What do I do? and how do I do it in a way that is respectful?

if you fuck with them they have every right to search you due to probable-cause.

The example I used was a road block. There was absolutely zero probable cause. Are you a complete piece of shit? Geez. This is the United States of America not ancient Mongolia.

Do you even care about the Bill of Rights? Do you even know what they are?

What if I had sex with you brother's wife or girlfriend? Is that probably cause for your brother to stop me every time I drive a car? or is that an abuse of power?

Last edited:
if you fuck with them they have every right to search you due to probable-cause.

The example I used was a road block. There was absolutely zero probable cause. Are you a complete piece of shit? Geez. This is the United States of America not ancient Mongolia.

Do you even care about the Bill of Rights? Do you even know what they are?

What if I had sex with you brother's wife or girlfriend? Is that probably cause for your brother to stop me every time I drive a car? or is that an abuse of power?
I have a better idea...why don't you go fuck yourself, Newbie.

Well....

While I on a limited level agree with some of what you said....

You lose me when you think you need to mouth off to the police officer. That just makes YOU the worthless jerk that frankly we could do without.

Being a jerk, just makes you a jerk. Grow up. Police officers do not make the rules that they are required as part of their employment, to enforce.

If you want to change the law, then fine. Vote for someone that will change the law. But you have no business, being a scumbag to an officer, because you don't like that law. The officer had nothing to do with that law. He was just employed to enforce it.

I have the same level of disgust for people who start screaming at that 16 year old behind register, as if they are the ones who decided when the sale at Walmart was over. They did not. They have nothing to do with what price anything is on sale for, or how long.

Get a grip. That officer, is just a man like you, trying to do a job, like you are, to feed his family.

And for you to treat him badly for pulling you over, because that's his job, just makes you the bastard, and I won't shed a tear if you get shot for it. One less scum bag in the country.

Forum List

Back