Sturgis?

Can I ride my Schwinn.

Sure.

I'll be on a bike with a bit more horsepower...

290674343_569110584789347_713747923534886207_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's South Dakota. Kristi Noem is governor. You might encounter all manner of freedoms, not just riding a Schwinn.

A lot of the folks who live and work in Sturgis use bicycles during the rally. Parking for automobiles is almost non-existent, and the roads are pretty clogged all the time...

I don't have a Schwinn or other brand of bicycle now, but I'm thinking about getting one. I need the exercise, However, I don't want to be one of those bicyclist guys that gets in great shape riding a bike just to be mowed down in traffic.

Also, I grew up when kids didn't wear helmets on bicycles.

I don't have a Schwinn or other brand of bicycle now, but I'm thinking about getting one. I need the exercise, However, I don't want to be one of those bicyclist guys that gets in great shape riding a bike just to be mowed down in traffic.

Also, I grew up when kids didn't wear helmets on bicycles.

Same here. We'd wreck our bikes and lay down unconscious on the sidewalk until someone came to get us for dinner.

I'm looking at a Trek; a Dual Sport:

A68uNB3UAW1jw3TTj5L0yHH-s

My knees are shot from 20 years spent on the steel decks of Navy ships, and neither pool is really good for swimming laps, which I'd like to be able to do...

New Topics

Forum List

Back