Stupidity of OWS/liberals/Progressives.. "rich put money in pocket"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"... so the one percent who already live in absolute luxury can put more money in their pockets,"

Read more: Wall Street Protesters Plan 'Millionaires March' To Tycoons' New York City Homes | Fox News

These idiots actually believe the rich put money in their pockets!
These idiots actually believe the rich hide their money under their mattresses or bury it in their bag yards...
yea that's why the "rich" live on some much property so they can bury their money!

I read a comment by one of these OWS idiots..
"we have to take the money from the rich"!

Isn't that called "theft"?

Herman Cain said it best.
"My parents, they never played the victim card. My parents never said, '
We hope that the rich people lose something so we can get something.'
No, my dad's idea was, 'I want to work hard enough so I can buy a Cadillac -- not take somebody else's.'
Cain: Protestors are playing "the victim card"

The rich do not invest in job-creating ventures because money burns a hole in their pockets. They do so because there is demand for the products and services to be created by the people to be hired. That happens, in turn, because people who are NOT rich have money to spend. If people who are not rich have too little money to spend, there will be no demand for the goods and services that would be produced by new hires, and so the rich do indeed hide their money in a mattress, or maybe in financial shell-games.

Our economy is in the shape it's in because the rich have too much money and everyone else has too little.

Forum List

Back