Stupid Racist Claims

"You are using racism to blame whites for your failures."

The ranks right up there with the earth is flat in the hall of fame of dumb ass comments. Oprah Winfrey is by no means a failure, yet she will tell you about racism.

9 clueless things white people say when confronted with racism​

1) ā€œYouā€™re racist for making this an issue of race.ā€

More often than not, when a person of color brings up racism, chances are thereā€™s something problematic happening. Itā€™d be naive to assume that people of color simply exist as opportunists who pounce on any single chance to make a big deal about racism. If youā€™re tired of hearing about racism, how tired do you think people of color are from having to live surrounded by racism in the first place?

2) ā€œI donā€™t see race. I only see the human race.ā€

While this may sound revolutionary, so-called color-blindness is actually part of the problem. Not ā€œseeing raceā€ is simply a lazy coded phrase for deliberately ignoring the lingering elements of racism that actually need to be fixed and reinforces the privilege of being able to bypass the negative effects of racism in the first place. As the saying goes, ā€œYou canā€™t erase what you cannot face.ā€

3) ā€œTalking about issues in terms of ā€˜white peopleā€™ and ā€˜white privilegeā€™ is reverse racism.ā€

About that reverse racism thingā€¦ it doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s no secret that it is humanly possible for a person of color to be prejudiced against whites. Sometimes, itā€™s an attitude that develops over time because their experience with racism has drawn them to the conclusion that no ā€œgoodā€ white people exist in the world. And although thereā€™s a lot of healing that needs to happen in that much more seldom instance of prejudice, the attitude itself doesnā€™t come with an entire system of benefits and institutional power that being white affords in America. Thatā€™s the difference between racism and prejudice, because racism at its root is about supremacy.

4) ā€œYou [person of color] clearly donā€™t know what racism is. According to Websterā€™s Dictionaryā€¦ā€

Donā€™t do it. Step away from this infantilizing situation to avoid being a white person dictating how racism works to a person of color, despite their actual lived experiences with it. As for how Websterā€™s and other dictionaries defines the issue? The oversimplification is a topic that merits an entire thesis.

5) ā€œYou [person of color] said something about white people doing racist things, so I demand you explain this to me right now.ā€

People of color are not on-demand racial justice educators, especially if they have no relationship or affinity with someone seeking the knowledge. In the age of the Internet, if you donā€™t know someone from a particular community you can speak with, you can likely find those voices on blogs, on Twitter, or even in columns and news articles, talking about the very things youā€™re seeking to understand. Instead of taxing the already tapped reserves of people of color when dealing with racism, try self-educating before knocking on someoneā€™s door.

6) ā€œBut my [person of color] friend said it was OK if I did it [racially problematic thing].ā€

Still, itā€™s not the best idea to apply that relational dynamic with one friend to an entire group of people, many of whom have a different relationship with certain words, phrases or actions. Would you touch the hair of a black female stranger just because your black female friend allows you to touch hers?

7) ā€œStop attacking me for having privileges just because Iā€™m white. Itā€™s racist and hurtful.ā€

When people critique racism and white privilege in America, theyā€™re speaking generally about a system and not the individual. Unless, that is, an individual instance merits the person being held accountable for their actions (i.e. Donald Sterling, Paula Deen, Iggy Azalea).

8) ā€œIā€™m sick of pretending that [people of color] need special rights and programs just because they arenā€™t white. We have problems too, you know.ā€

To have problems in life is an inherent part of the human condition. But it takes humility, grace and empathy to take the time and space for reflection and self-examination to truly understand that some of us have it much better than othersā€”despite our often half-hearted efforts to ensure equal opportunities for everyone, especially blacks and people of color. Yes, whites can be poor, or female, or LGBT, or immigrants, or have white skin but actually be multi-ethnic, the list goes on. Thatā€™s why intersectionality matters, and it includes an interrogation of racial privilege.

9) [Insert tear-filled expression of white privilege guilt or denial here.]

First, itā€™s okay to have emotions and to feel genuinely remorseful when itā€™s clear that a cruelly reprehensible system has been perpetuated in a word or an action. Emotional policing isnā€™t cool, and people of color know it all too well. However, more often than not, when the tears flow, they correlate with an outright rejection of the idea that whiteness in America is privileged and normalized in virtually every social and institutional structure. In this instance, instead of centering the many, intensely hurtful experiences of people of color, the person has derailed the conversation and made it completely about them.

It not only shifts accountability in a way thatā€™s been historically dangerous, it also reinforces the very privilege being interrogated: Because these white tears and white feelings are often prioritized above the lived struggles of non-white people.

Your so dumb, you would build a grocery store in a black neighborhood.

Blacks are Racist
maxresdefault.jpg

protectionist
Your posts are just repeats of what you said earlier
That's what YOURS ARE.
But at least I've got a REAL argument proven by REAL PEOPLE in an authenticated time era.

Yours are speculations, about people with no names, no evidence of what you claim they did, and too long ago for even the most minimal of verification. Your long posts are laughingstocks, and you need to come up with a whole new thrust, and subject matter.

Every time you post, all you do is show substance absence - aka BS.

Blacks screaming the Ice Cream Truck melody is Racist so now we won't know when they drive by, causing a lack of sales that is putting them out of business.

Racist fucking Blacks have ruined Ice Cream!!!

Whites like you would have nothing without the help you got from government . That's why you believe the dumb ass shit you do that caused you to post this nonsense.
you have gotten trillions of white-paid-for dollars from the federal government since 1965

but you pissed it away on booze and drugs

Blacks are jealous of asians because they have long since surpassed you on the social and economic scale

Racists of all stripes use racism to cover their inabilities to succeed on their own.

And the irony is you thanked the OP
That's because he understands that the very reason you are a racist is because you blame blacks for your failures. "I can't get a job because they hired some affirmative action black dude !" "I can't go to college, because they admitted some affirmative action black dude!" "I can't get what I am entitled to as a white man, because blacks are getting what should be mine!" Nothing but whining and white victimhood.
So why are blacks still failures?

Whites like you would have nothing without the help you got from government . That's why you believe the dumb ass shit you do that caused you to post this nonsense.
you have gotten trillions of white-paid-for dollars from the federal government since 1965

but you pissed it away on booze and drugs

Blacks are jealous of asians because they have long since surpassed you on the social and economic scale
there are many arguments related to the idea "DA BLACKS GOT NUTHIN'" The biggie regarding WELFARE came up in my college course----"SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES" (the school
I went to was ahead of its time in the "BLACK STUDIES" issue and has progressed to
ABSURD. I did learn that the "blacks get less"------as it turned out----impoverished blacks
were not getting less----it just worked out as a matter of absolute numbers----the total
numbers of impoverished whites exceed the absolute numbers of impoverished
blacks------but keep that fact under your hat---

Since whites have got most of the welfare in all of its forms, this claim about blacks being paid in welfare is just a lie. Furthermore our total amount of economic power exceeds Asians by quite a bit. You racists use Asians in these arguments when the reality is that Asians live in serious poverty with very few Asians making a lot of money and most Asians making very little. Asians have not passed anyone but white racists bring up Asians because they have been mostly quiet about the racism they faced. They tried the Booker T. Washington and have found that such a strategy fails. In the years to come whites like you here are going to become increasingly disatisfied with Asians because the young Asians are not going to shut up and take it.

Since whites have got most of the welfare in all of its forms, this claim about blacks being paid in welfare is just a lie. Furthermore our total amount of economic power exceeds Asians by quite a bit. You racists use Asians in these arguments when the reality is that Asians live in serious poverty with very few Asians making a lot of money and most Asians making very little. Asians have not passed anyone but white racists bring up Asians because they have been mostly quiet about the racism they faced. They tried the Booker T. Washington and have found that such a strategy fails. In the years to come whites like you here are going to become increasingly disatisfied with Asians because the young Asians are not going to shut up and take it.

"take" what?

Racists of all stripes use racism to cover their inabilities to succeed on their own.

And the irony is you thanked the OP
That's because he understands that the very reason you are a racist is because you blame blacks for your failures. "I can't get a job because they hired some affirmative action black dude !" "I can't go to college, because they admitted some affirmative action black dude!" "I can't get what I am entitled to as a white man, because blacks are getting what should be mine!" Nothing but whining and white victimhood.
Meanwhile you believe blacks canā€™t succeed because of their skin color, when quite often it is because of their appearance, lack of education or skills, or attitude. Not all whites succeed, they arenā€™t using race as an excuse.

@dsg49
I admit it; I am a white supremacist.

No shit (lol)

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are. They just go out and do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. After all it's never the inventor who boasts about his work being eveidence of racial superiority

It's guys like who have never invented a thing who are trying to prove their superiority because deep down you don't believe what you write yourself

And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

@dsg49
I believe that "white people," basically meaning, MEN whose bloodlines originate in Western Europe, have made the greatest contributions to Western Civilization

Sure white people have invented some good things

But at the same time 99.99% of white people have invented nothing. But since whites supremacists theorize blacks are subhuman, then why open the door to a monkey ?

For the past 300 years that has been white racist logic, and if they never let blacks get into anything, the logic is safe.

You forget that you live at only one point in history, that other points in history were different.

700 years ago the Chinese could have ran around bragging how that they were the suprior race were. After all whites would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions:

1) Gunpowder
2) The compass
3) Paper
4) The printing press.

Their rise to world power was built on these.

If our fates were written in our genes, then little in the world would change. Anglos would have been on top not only since the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 but for most of history. Instead for most of history they were backwards.

No one in his right mind in 1500 would have thought that some day English would become a world language, a respected language of learning, science and business. If you said that in 1500 people would have thought you had too much to drink

But it is pretty widely acknowledged that virtually no basic technologies were strictly speaking invented in Europe or the United States. Instead, European societies aggregated technologies. Metalwork, the plow, hydrocarbon fuels, higher mathematics, paper, wind-powered sea navigation, the compass, gun powder, and steam engines all came from elsewhere. In terms of the crucial agricultural products that feed everyone in the modern world, too, none originated in Europe.

So western contributions are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before.

The more science you know the more science you can discover.The more inventions you have at hand. The more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

@dsg49
and indeed to the world, of any "race" of people on the planet.

Black people (as a group) have invented more things beneficial to the progress of mankind than whites. It's not even close.

Black Africans were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the modern age.

Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Building in stone and bricks, Writing Languages like Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent.

Calendars, irrigation, mining , metal block printing, fountain pen, astrolabic quadrant, hand cannon and an emphasis of the kind of tools used in architecture. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries)

All of these were begun by Blacks in Egypt, Nubia-Kush.

So even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

In fact Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming.

@dsg49
The proof is all around us. Look at
  • Architecture,
  • the Fine Arts,
  • Literature,
  • Film,
  • Science and technology,
  • Crafts and trades (e.g., stone masonry),
  • Medicine,
  • Jurisprudence and the Civil Justice system,
  • Astronomy, meteorology, climate science.
The list goes on and on. The greatest contributions were made by "white" men.

You suffer in the area of perception as itā€™s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

Black people from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces.

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like
d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

And this was throughout Europe.
31296.jpg

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries
DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg
DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES.

The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history.

@dsg49
Look, even, at the sports where Blacks so proudly dominate: Basketball, Football, Baseball...all invented and refined by white men.

Black people do not dominate basketball or football or baseball.

Sure you'll find 75% of African Americans in the NBA but you wonā€™t find many West Africans or Carribbeans, who are certainly ā€œblackerā€ and according to your theory basketball and blackness somehow run together.

In that case you'd expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate Olympic basketball competition.

That don't. Why ?

No majority black nation makes the top 30 basketball rankings.
cH8KhK91d0uLzvBPQE1_Pg.png

It's just that when we enter in to any domane and it's an even playing field we tend to dominate.

White people need a whole system of injustic and advantage to do anything. We don't

Finally you say this

DGS49
I don't believe in taking pride in anyone's work or accomplishments other than one's own, but knowing all the facts

But then you say this

DGS49
I believe that "white people," basically meaning, MEN whose bloodlines originate in Western Europe, have made the greatest contributions to Western Civilization,

I mean, if you canā€™t see the irony embedded in these remarks, after all, to say that you take no pride in white peoples work then to take pride in white people's work in your second statement is the epitome of self-contradiction ā€“ then youā€™re probably not prepared to enter a dialogue about much of anything.
Bullshit. Whites need a whole system of injustice and advantage to do anything? So, you donā€™t believe white people can do anything on their own? That right there is a racist statement.

The ranks right up there with the earth is flat in the hall of fame of dumb ass comments. Oprah Winfrey is by no means a failure, yet she will tell you about racism.

More often than not, when a person of color brings up racism, chances are thereā€™s something problematic happening. Itā€™d be naive to assume that people of color simply exist as opportunists who pounce on any single chance to make a big deal about racism. If youā€™re tired of hearing about racism, how tired do you think people of color are from having to live surrounded by racism in the first place?

While this may sound revolutionary, so-called color-blindness is actually part of the problem. Not ā€œseeing raceā€ is simply a lazy coded phrase for deliberately ignoring the lingering elements of racism that actually need to be fixed and reinforces the privilege of being able to bypass the negative effects of racism in the first place. As the saying goes, ā€œYou canā€™t erase what you cannot face.ā€

3) ā€œTalking about issues in terms of ā€˜white peopleā€™ and ā€˜white privilegeā€™ is reverse racism.ā€

About that reverse racism thingā€¦ it doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s no secret that it is humanly possible for a person of color to be prejudiced against whites. Sometimes, itā€™s an attitude that develops over time because their experience with racism has drawn them to the conclusion that no ā€œgoodā€ white people exist in the world. And although thereā€™s a lot of healing that needs to happen in that much more seldom instance of prejudice, the attitude itself doesnā€™t come with an entire system of benefits and institutional power that being white affords in America. Thatā€™s the difference between racism and prejudice, because racism at its root is about supremacy.

4) ā€œYou [person of color] clearly donā€™t know what racism is. According to Websterā€™s Dictionaryā€¦ā€

Donā€™t do it. Step away from this infantilizing situation to avoid being a white person dictating how racism works to a person of color, despite their actual lived experiences with it. As for how Websterā€™s and other dictionaries defines the issue? The oversimplification is a topic that merits an entire thesis.

5) ā€œYou [person of color] said something about white people doing racist things, so I demand you explain this to me right now.ā€

People of color are not on-demand racial justice educators, especially if they have no relationship or affinity with someone seeking the knowledge. In the age of the Internet, if you donā€™t know someone from a particular community you can speak with, you can likely find those voices on blogs, on Twitter, or even in columns and news articles, talking about the very things youā€™re seeking to understand. Instead of taxing the already tapped reserves of people of color when dealing with racism, try self-educating before knocking on someoneā€™s door.

6) ā€œBut my [person of color] friend said it was OK if I did it [racially problematic thing].ā€

Still, itā€™s not the best idea to apply that relational dynamic with one friend to an entire group of people, many of whom have a different relationship with certain words, phrases or actions. Would you touch the hair of a black female stranger just because your black female friend allows you to touch hers?

7) ā€œStop attacking me for having privileges just because Iā€™m white. Itā€™s racist and hurtful.ā€

When people critique racism and white privilege in America, theyā€™re speaking generally about a system and not the individual. Unless, that is, an individual instance merits the person being held accountable for their actions (i.e. Donald Sterling, Paula Deen, Iggy Azalea).

8) ā€œIā€™m sick of pretending that [people of color] need special rights and programs just because they arenā€™t white. We have problems too, you know.ā€

To have problems in life is an inherent part of the human condition. But it takes humility, grace and empathy to take the time and space for reflection and self-examination to truly understand that some of us have it much better than othersā€”despite our often half-hearted efforts to ensure equal opportunities for everyone, especially blacks and people of color. Yes, whites can be poor, or female, or LGBT, or immigrants, or have white skin but actually be multi-ethnic, the list goes on. Thatā€™s why intersectionality matters, and it includes an interrogation of racial privilege.

First, itā€™s okay to have emotions and to feel genuinely remorseful when itā€™s clear that a cruelly reprehensible system has been perpetuated in a word or an action. Emotional policing isnā€™t cool, and people of color know it all too well. However, more often than not, when the tears flow, they correlate with an outright rejection of the idea that whiteness in America is privileged and normalized in virtually every social and institutional structure. In this instance, instead of centering the many, intensely hurtful experiences of people of color, the person has derailed the conversation and made it completely about them.

It not only shifts accountability in a way thatā€™s been historically dangerous, it also reinforces the very privilege being interrogated: Because these white tears and white feelings are often prioritized above the lived struggles of non-white people.

And your video is another example of stupid white opinions. Here we see the use of the one black example that validates what I want to believe makes me right about black people. If that one black person is suppose to represent something then we have at least 30 presidents that represented fascism.

You don't get to change the established meaning of words to suit your narrative, argument, or belief. If you disagree, then there's no reason I should ascribe to your definition any more than mine.

Privilege occurs across a broad spectrum of attributes, from height, facial characteristics, voice, weight, and any number of other personal traits. Being a white person doesn't assure you receive better treatment or opportunities from other white people, though I wouldn't expect you to understand this because you've never lived as a white person and thus can't relate with the white experience.

Last edited:
The Trope of Black-Asian Conflict

These senseless acts of anti-Asian violence have finally garnered the national attention they deserve, but they have also invoked anti-Black sentiment and reignited the trope of Black-Asian conflict. Because some of the video-taped perpetrators appear to have been Black, some observers immediately reduced anti-Asian violence to Black-Asian conflict. This is not the first time that the trope has been weaponized. Black-Asian conflictā€”and Black-Korean conflict more specificallyā€”became the popular frame of the LA riots in 1992.

The trope failed to capture the reality of Black-Korean relations three decades ago, and it fails to capture the reality of anti-Asian bias today. A recent study finds that in fact, Christian nationalism is the strongest predictor of xenophobic views of COVID-19, and the effect of Christian nationalism is greater among white respondents, compared to Black respondents. Moreover, Black Americans have also experienced high levels of racial discrimination since the pandemic began. Hence, not only does the frame of two minoritized groups in conflict ignore the role of white national populism, but it also absolves the history and systems of inequality that positioned them there.

We know the game you're trying to run white man. It's fake news.

You are trying to blame whites for Racist Blacks Hate Crimes against Asians!!!
Nope. I am stating truth. Whites have been committing hate crimes against Asians for decades. They are doing it now. Cherrypicking events don't change this truth.
IM2 you are delusional...........and are simply trying to project your values and views on others to justify your attacks on others. You've been listening and believing bullshit revisionist history from other morons manipulating.

Furthermore our total amount of economic power exceeds Asians by quite a bit. You racists use Asians in these arguments when the reality is that Asians live in serious poverty with very few Asians making a lot of money and most Asians making very little.

Asians have a higher median income than Blacks, Hispanics, and Whites. They also have the second lowest poverty rate in America.

Last edited:
Iā€™m sick of pretending that [people of color] need special rights and programs just because they arenā€™t white. We have problems too, you know.

Let's be clear: You don't give a flying fuck about "people of color". All you care about is your fellow negroes.

After all, "black" is the complete absence of color...

I am here because I am retired dumb ass.

That's nothing more than negro-speak for "The temp agency didn't need me any more".

How much money do you want ol' Uncle Sam to give you? How much should "retired" IM2 be able to reasonably expect the government to pay him in reparations?

I got a shiny new nickel that says you won't answer that...

Forum List

Back