Stupid English querks that Keep Me Awake at night

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This guy put them all otgether in one pick, now I am doomed till the end of the FREAKING MONTH!

1588281594223.png

Fucking Normans should all burn in hell fo this shyte.

This guy put them all otgether in one pick, now I am doomed till the end of the FREAKING MONTH!

View attachment 330126

Eye give up...Y?
The arrogant bastids dragged inferior French words into English, thus corrupting it entirely with a million words for everything, and half of them are not spelled correctly.
I sprechen Anglish mostly and do not care which words are French or Anglish.

Tuff stuff for the noble bastages that have to talk like us vulgar villains.

Last edited:

View attachment 330126

We've only our German forbears to thank. Thank them and the American tendency to chew on random words like an all night, all we can eat buffet . . . while buffeted by high winds . . .

View attachment 330126

We've only our German forbears to thank. Thank them and the American tendency to chew on random words like an all night, all we can eat buffet . . . while buffeted by high winds . . .
Our German forebears did not graft French stupidity, like silent 'e's, into our once beautiful language.

That was ALL Norman arrogance, the bastards

View attachment 330126

Eye give up...Y?
The arrogant bastids dragged inferior French words into English, thus corrupting it entirely with a million words for everything, and half of them are not spelled correctly.
I sprechen Anglish mostly and do not care which words are French or Anglish.

Tuff stuff for the noble bastages that have to talk like us vulgar villains.

Some of that Anglo Saxon stuff is barely pronounceable.

Can you say Twyford?

Well, it could be worse: Most of our ancestors were not Welshmen.

Marion; can you pronounce Loughborough?

Forum List

Back