Stupid brainwashed left wing morons torched about being anti Columbus.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Do you know they are so fucking stupid that they think the indigenous people were nothing but peaceful, peyote smoking, happy people living in nothing but harmony and never had wars with each other or treated each other or any European violently.

It's the same stupid fucking leftists that ignore me when I point out the fact that at least 10 indigenous tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

It's the same fucking deranged hypocritical losers that know nothing about the massive blood sacrifices made by many barbaric tribes for many centuries until normal people showed up.

Dumb stupid fucking left wing losers.

I agree. Human beings are a violent savage species and to blame one race of man is extremely racist. Columbus did great things and some not so great things but we all should be thankful for the explorers that made our civilization possible.

...anti-white NPR had a story on this...talking about how Columbus STARTED genocide/etc
...the NAs did the same thing: they displaced/decimated/murdered/warred on/ TORTURED/etc other tribes long before whites came
..the torture was part of their culture--even the children participated--how nice

Last edited:

Do you know the are so fucking stupid that they think the indigenous people were nothing but peaceful, peyote smoking, happy people living in nothing but harmony and never had wars with each other or treated each other or any European violently.

It's the same stupid fucking leftists that ignore me when I point out the fact that at least 10 indigenous tribes owned slaves and fought for the confederacy.

It's the same fucking deranged hypocritical losers that know nothing about the massive blood sacrifices made by many barbaric tribes for many centuries until normal people showed up.

Maybe the snowflake can show his disdain for Columbus by moving back to the country his ancestors came from, and giving any property he has here to the Injuns...

...anti-white NPR had a story on this...talking about how Columbus STARTED genocide/etc
...the NAs did the same thing: they displaced/decimated/murdered/warred on/ TORTURED/etc other tribes long before whites came
It's all the same reason why the left wing news never ever hype negro on negro crime.

Now, let's discuss why the media does that and our educational system ignores the barbarity of the indigenous people before white people showed up? It reflects in what these fucking states are doing and how that stupid fucking millennial thinks.

Why during negro history month don't they ever bring up the Trans Sahara slave trade? Why?

Why don't millennials ever acknowledge or know about those things?

Instead we have to endure these fucking brainwashed ignorant fucking losers.

It's all the same reason why the left wing news never ever hype negro on negro crime.

Now, let's discuss why the media does that and our educational system ignores the barbarity of the indigenous people before white people showed up? It reflects in what these fucking states are doing and how that stupid fucking millennial thinks.

Why during negro history month don't they ever bring up the Trans Sahara slave trade? Why?

Why don't millennials ever acknowledge or know about those things?

Instead we have to endure these fucking brainwashed ignorant fucking losers.

Christophoro Columbo was a man of his time but even by contemporary standards he was a needlessly cruel and greedy piece of shit who ultimately failed at everything. He does not deserve to be honored with a national holiday.

I agree. Human beings are a violent savage species and to blame one race of man is extremely racist. Columbus did great things and some not so great things but we all should be thankful for the explorers that made our civilization possible.

Fair enough on explorers but there are other explorers that didn't have the crimes against humanity as much as he did...

9 reasons Christopher Columbus was a murderer, tyrant, and scoundrel

Even by the low standards of the day he was a particularly cruel man.

"Columbus's government was characterised by a form of tyranny," Consuelo Varela, a Spanish historian .... Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia

There are plenty of good people to celebrate.. Columbus turns out to be a scumbag...

Leif Eriksson would be a far better man and actually discovered America... I know, renaming a lot of high schools...
Leif Erikson - Wikipedia

Christophoro Columbo was a man of his time but even by contemporary standards he was a needlessly cruel and greedy piece of shit who ultimately failed at everything. He does not deserve to be honored with a national holiday.
you just eat leftist shit up with a tactical spork dude.

in the immortal words of arnold...STOP WHINING.

Fair enough on explorers but there are other explorers that didn't have the crimes against humanity as much as he did...

9 reasons Christopher Columbus was a murderer, tyrant, and scoundrel

Even by the low standards of the day he was a particularly cruel man.

"Columbus's government was characterised by a form of tyranny," Consuelo Varela, a Spanish historian .... Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia

There are plenty of good people to celebrate.. Columbus turns out to be a scumbag...

Leif Eriksson would be a far better man and actually discovered America... I know, renaming a lot of high schools...
Leif Erikson - Wikipedia
people were coming to america long before colombus to be sure. leif being one. others were coming for salt in minnesota i believe but i can't find that story; saw it on TV late night long ago. nothing "concrete" i don't believe but activity that was there showed the salt mines were hit by some european countries long before colombus.

Idiots. Obvious that Columbus was not the FIRST to get to America. However, he still DISCOVERED America on behalf of Spain. Morons cannot tell the difference.

The continent was still NOT KNOWN to well over 75% of the world. We knew the world was round LOOOOONG before Columbus. Eratosthenes knew the circumstance from the earth and lived over 2000 years ago. However none of them knew of the continent until the ambitious voyage of Columbus. And it was a very dangerous undertaking and we have do fucking deal with fucking moronic lying pieces of shit claiming he committed genocide?

Every last left winger is a fucking disease to humanity and should be treated just like a fucking disease.

Idiots. Obvious that Columbus was not the FIRST to get to America. However, he still DISCOVERED America on behalf of Spain. Morons cannot tell the difference.

The continent was still NOT KNOWN to well over 75% of the world. We knew the world was round LOOOOONG before Columbus. Eratosthenes knew the circumstance from the earth and lived over 2000 years ago. However none of them knew of the continent until the ambitious voyage of Columbus. And it was a very dangerous undertaking and we have do fucking deal with fucking moronic lying pieces of shit claiming he committed genocide?

Every last left winger is a fucking disease to humanity and should be treated just like a fucking disease.
ok - you got me. yay colombus for discovering what was already there. he's great and all.

next up, someone will go discover the grand canyon in behalf of some org and wa-la. greatness and another holiday.

ok - you got me. yay colombus for discovering what was already there. he's great and all.

next up, someone will go discover the grand canyon in behalf of some org and wa-la. greatness and another holiday.
Fuck you and your fucking sarcasm you piece of shit.

Fuck you and your fucking sarcasm you piece of shit.
someone needs to discover a hug.

90% of the indigenous people died from diseases brought by Europeans. So it is a bit much to blame Columbus. On the other hand any help for the indigenous people would be appreciated. I mean we gave them smallpox bubonic plague and god-knows-what, and all we got from them was syphilis potatoes corn etc.... The colonists and Europeans in general have wrecked the indigenous peoples and the poor forever and it's about time we got civilized. There is no frontier to escape to anymore.... In other words vote Democratic stop screwing yourselves....

Do you know they are so fucking stupid that they think the indigenous people were nothing but peaceful, peyote smoking, happy people living in nothing but harmony and never had wars with each other or treated each other or any European violently.

He should of dropped the mic
Bam

..it takes mucho intelligence/bravery/etc to sail those tiny SAILing ships [ no-power ] across the ocean ..no GPS..no refrigeration..etc
...and you sit there at your media device all safe and snugly..your pathetic

Forum List

Back