Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
Thats your excuse?

you think the irans are still harassing and endangering our ships and spineless Navy captains are allowing it to happen?

you better think again
Well Russians are harassing us out in the international air and sea. As late as March they were caught near the Alaskan coast. Why are you not complaining about the Russians?

@Marion Morrison wrote: “You is not something relevant.
My country is.”
Which country is that? The one that flies that fake flag?
The US, punk. Apparently you're not from here.
What difference does it make where did tom came from? Is there a rule here that a foreigner cannot join USMB?
I don’t worry about fools like Marion Morrison, who feels the need to wave a fake Florida flag of his own imagination, and fantasize that he is John Wayne, while insulting fellow Americans as “foreign faggots” and communists. I’ve tried to talk to him as a human being, but he just can’t seem to show others even minimal respect.

As for Iran/U.S. relations, there does seem to have been a decrease in tensions in recent weeks from the major shooting war barely avoided after the assasination of Soleimani and direct Iranian missile retaliation on that U.S. base in Iraq. “Will it last?” — That is another question entirely!

Many important recent developments not reported in the Western mainstream press, can be found in this article in Middle East Eye:

In March, a senior source in Tehran told MEE that the US had agreed to grant waivers allowing some countries to release Iranian assets without facing punitive measures to help Iran to buy medical supplies to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

"The efforts of some countries have led to the release of some of the Iranian central bank's money," he said. “Those countries will receive a sanctions waiver” [from the U.S.] ... He added: "The unfreezing of Iranian central bank money will decrease pressure regarding the lack of foreign exchange for importing medication and life necessities."

The Iranian source denied then that an official deal had been struck between Tehran and Washington. The report was also denied by the US State Department.

The Iraqi sources said that a precedent for the current agreement [mutually accepting the new Iraqi Prime Minister] was set when Nouri al-Maliki was backed for a second term as prime minister by both Washington and Tehran, after nine months of political conflict following the victory of the al-Iraqqiya bloc in 2010 elections.

The sources said that the US’s withdrawal of Patriot missiles from Saudi Arabia last week and a lowering of military tensions in the Gulf was part of the deal with Tehran.... The US will not object to the release of some of the frozen assets. They will look the other way,” the source said.

“Trump will not mind negotiating a new nuclear deal with Iran, just as long as it has got his name on it,” said one Iraqi official. This may lead to negotiations resulting in further agreements between Washington and Tehran, the Iraqi official added.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/revealed-secret-us-iran-deal-installed-kadhimi-baghdad
You fuck off too, you non-American foreign douchelord!

Your opinion means nothing here as you don't have a stake in the game, boy!

I think you got that wrong and backwards.
1. it was Trump who said.... Shoot down those flying boats.
2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
“Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra.....“

We can all see who the dumbass is.
Like what dude? All your post are nothing but a gangster low life.... . Remember you started this not me.Dumbass. I’m so sick of your low class disgusting uneducated post.
You finally got something right.....you are sick.
I’ll be under your bed homie.
You have some really perverted fantasies.
I’ll be under your bed Nostra. Scared??? Like I already said several times you started this not me. If I were you should just STFU.
You have perverted fantasies.
BTW. Some one called you in a separate thread ...... sack of shit and a white trash. That is so sad and pitiful. So PITIFUL.

All I’m saying are the capabilities of Iran. Nothing more.
What are you saying about the capabilities of Iran?

trump is saying that the irans are capable of attacks on US Navy ships in the Gulf

so we take the threat seriously and will unite them with their virgins if they get too close

As late as March they were caught near the Alaskan coast. Why are you not complaining about the Russians?
The russians cannot seriously damage or sink portions of the alaska coast

though I suppose they could kill some innocent brown bears

Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass.

I would ask you for a link to your lie, but instead I will just debunk it again...............

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy" harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.

"I would have to be the captain of the ship in order to make that determination" on whether to respond with lethal force, said Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "It depends on the situation and what the captain sees."

At a Pentagon briefing, both Hyten and Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist indicated that they viewed Trump's tough talk as an enhanced warning to Iran to avoid encounters with Navy ships that could quickly escalate into open conflict.

"I like that the president warned an adversary; that's what he's doing," Hyten said. "He's providing a warning: If you want to go down that path, we will come and we will come large so don't go down that path."

Norquist added, "The president issued an important warning to the Iranians. What he was emphasizing is that all of our ships retain the right of self-defense. The president is describing and responding to poor behavior of the Iranians."

At the Pentagon briefing, Norquist and Hyten strained to find definitions or distinguish between harassment of Navy ships and the hostile intent, or hostile act, that would provoke a response with force.

"Every capability that we deploy, every ship that deploys in harm's way has the inherent right of self-defense," Hyten said. "What that means is, if we see a hostile act, if we see hostile intent, we have the right to respond up to and including lethal force.

"If it happens in the Gulf, if it happens in any way, we will respond with overwhelming lethal force if necessary to defend ourselves," he said. "It's really that simple, but nobody should doubt that the commanders have the authority right now to respond to any hostile act or hostile intent."

Hey, Fort Fun Indiana -- you've been shown to be a liar.

But that won't stop you, will it?

Never has before.
I have exposed that lie a number of times..........and yet they still try to push it.
They're just mindless robots following orders. Rational people don't fall for it.

trump is saying that the irans are capable of attacks on US Navy ships in the Gulf

so we take the threat seriously and will unite them with their virgins if they get too close
Charmin thinks we need to surrender to Iran...like Obama did.

Fuck that cowardly shit.

2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
Yup, I called it. You can't stop lying about me.
You are in denial. Go back and read what you posted. If you support members that wants to go to war. Then you are part of their hallucinations.

Damn you're a lying pos. The only people I want to go to war with is you lying traitor scum.
Look at this bastard. I never want to go to war with Iran. Go back and read previous post who wants to go to Iran. Hypocrite.
All I was doing was exposing Mullahs capabilities. At the same time how Trump screwed this up.

Damn you're a lying pos. The only people I want to go to war with is you lying traitor scum.
Look at this bastard. I never want to go to war with Iran. Go back and read previous post who wants to go to Iran. Hypocrite.
All I was doing was exposing Mullahs capabilities. At the same time how Trump screwed this up.
Filth can't comprehend English.

Charmin thinks we need to surrender to Iran...like Obama did.

Fuck that cowardly shit.
Surrender? I never said we should surrender to Iran. I always know that you are a LIAR.

Coward? Why do you think I’m here blasting your ignorance and stupidity? Just because I’m exposing Iran doesn’t mean cowardice or surrender.

Filth can't comprehend English.
LOL. Don’t tell me that’s all you got.

Iran Capabilities? Go back and read what I posted.
Russians are harassing our planes and ships out in the international air and sea. As late as March 2020 they were caught close to our Alaskan coast.
Why are you not complaining about Russians?

As late as March they were caught near the Alaskan coast. Why are you not complaining about the Russians?

That is not the point. Oh Lordy! You are so innocent and very funny. Why do you even come to this kind of conversation?

That is not the point. Oh Lordy! You are so innocent and very funny. Why do you even come to this kind of conversation?
There is no conversing with prog-scum. When the conservatives take over the country in the fall, the suicide hotlines will be busy.

There is no conversing with prog-scum. When the conservatives take over the country in the fall, the suicide hotlines will be busy.
Actually cult members like you made this country a laughing stock, ignorant, dumb and stupid around the world.
Texas will turn blue by election.

Trump is very nervous blasted Fox News latest poll for 8 points behind Biden. GO BIDEN.

But you are right. Suicide hotlines will be so busy.

Forum List

Back