Stupak should change his name to STUPID!!

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Bart Stupak stood his ground on abortion....now in the latest con perpetrated by Obama, our President drafted and signed an Executive Order banning the use of government money for abortion.

Guess what?

Bart Stupak, like a good little goosestepping rubberstamp shitbag, is now going to change his vote to yes....

Guess what?

The President can revoke this Executive Order at any time.....and he will.

Stupak is from this day forward known as Bart Stupid.

stupid stupak,, has a nice ring to it// i tell ya, democwats gots no balls.. none. what a weenie he turned out to be.

I can't believe he fell for the Con in Chief's bullshit...I actually thought the guy might be smarter than a soapdish...but hey...apparently I was wrong.

The E.O. can't over ride the law (the language in the Senate bill) so it's all bullshit anyways. It's all for show so no specific Dem (or a few) could be pointed out as having the damn thing fail . . . or pass. It's 'extra' as far as the vote counts go so come November the Reps can't finger point.

I believe the slaughter rule that they were so close to using will be enacted this November.

The E.O. can't over ride the law (the language in the Senate bill) so it's all bullshit anyways. It's all for show so no specific Dem (or a few) could be pointed out as having the damn thing fail . . . or pass. It's 'extra' as far as the vote counts go so come November the Reps can't finger point.

I believe the slaughter rule that they were so close to using will be enacted this November.

Doesn't matter at this point...STUPID has been duped.

I guess the message here is that prolifers are too stupid to figure out whether the bill funds abortions or not, half of them think it does half of them think it doesn't.

We're so confused!!!

Bart Stupak stood his ground on abortion....now in the latest con perpetrated by Obama, our President drafted and signed an Executive Order banning the use of government money for abortion.

Guess what?

Bart Stupak, like a good little goosestepping rubberstamp shitbag, is now going to change his vote to yes....

Guess what?

Obama really is brilliant isnt he. Great post op. Great post.

Guess what?

Guess what?

Obama really is brilliant isnt he. Great post op. Great post.

Thanks Zona...please give me some rep...it'll make you feel "fair and balanced". :lol:

Guess what?

Guess what?

If you trusted him, you were a fool.

He was all for the waste and corruption, just so long as his narrow focus thing was met.

His only opposition was the abortion thing.

Guess what?

Guess what?

Stupak is from this day forward known as...

I heard he will as soon as you change yours to reflect reality: PatheticPrickPullerPhillie

Spineless Stupak,, has a nice ring to it,, Stupak the quitter turned pro abortion.. yep,, that's cool.

Guess what?

Guess what?

If you trusted him, you were a fool.

He was all for the waste and corruption, just so long as his narrow focus thing was met.

His only opposition was the abortion thing.

I'm just pointing out his utter stupidity for even taking a position that he knew he would not stick to. It's quite funny watching the rubber stamp Congress we have say they are not a rubber stamp Congress....:lol:

Guess what?

Guess what?

He's named after the goof-off class clown from The Simpsons...haha.

Forum List

Back