Stupak Retires: TYPICAL Democrat

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Lyndon Johnson did the same thing, screwed our kids by committing them to a screwed up Vietnam they created, and then he quit. Nice guy.

Stupak, completely sells America out to the government, insurance, drug, and hospital industries, and then he retires / runs away.

COWARDS! The only way you can explain their elitism, arrogance, corruption, and attack against America.

He did his best, and then he harvested the whirlwind.

I would not be surprised by more retirements like this.

Just another rat jumping off the good ship Obama.

He knows he wouldn't have been re-elected so he'll take his life time retirement and beni's and hit the trail.

Hell. He'll probably become a lobbyist for big drug or and Ins company. LOL.

Will he get a life time retirement? I know they have to pay into Social Security now, that changed in the 80s, but these unfunded pension promises need to disappear yesterday. Some state don't allow becoming fully vested until 10 years of service. The entire government pension system needs to be reviewed from your town hall to DC, but that won't happen with these pigs in office. I have no problem with a pension system, think every American worker should have one no matter where they work, but common sense has to kick in with these self back patting government types. I also think every American should have to pay into Social Security so they will understand the need for fixing the system like the rest of us impressed into the system. Unlike one fourth of all government workers and growing who don't pay in now.

Yea this is not a very honorable way to go out. He should have voted no and retained his dignity. Now he'll just slink off into oblivion like many other shameful Democrats are doing these days. Good riddance.

Yeah, cause reforming health care in an attempt to help americans is the same as war. :cuckoo:

Yes, the financial damage from Obama is exceeding Osama, and putting our nation at risk far more than Lyndon Johnson's cowardice ever did.

and the health care bill was "to help" Americans???? Obama hung a couple of carrots out there that should have been law a century ago, and you can't follow the money. It's not your fault Doc, the media didn't tell you the truth since day one.

Yeah, cause reforming health care in an attempt to help americans is the same as war. :cuckoo:

We are supposed to help ourselves. What is it with whining lefties that you cannot grasp one simple concept..... "Freedom" is hard, you don't get to have someone 'help' you. Most of us do not need and have not asked for 'help'. Government is not your Mom. Idiot.

Disclaimer: I do appreciate that there are some - a very few - who need to be assisted and I am happy to help those who genuinely need it. I am not prepared to have my hard earned cash taken by some idiots in DC to waste on idiotic programs.

Yeah, cause making everything a "right" is such a good thing for the country. Never feel like you have to earn anything or actually feel that your fellow neighbours can help you instead of Uncle Sam.

:cuckoo: my rear.

Lyndon Johnson did the same thing, screwed our kids by committing them to a screwed up Vietnam they created, and then he quit. Nice guy.

Stupak, completely sells America out to the government, insurance, drug, and hospital industries, and then he retires / runs away.

COWARDS! The only way you can explain their elitism, arrogance, corruption, and attack against America.

Stupak is a morally bankrupt clown. He epitomizes everything that I loathe about politicians.

But so do most politicians.

Not only that--- he was the leader of the Democrats that were pro-life, approximately 8 of them. He convinced them to vote for this PIG of a health care bill and NOW retires because he knows he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of being re-elected. I wonder what those 8 democrats in congress feel like after he just THREW them under the bus, probably like being run over by a MAC truck.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So.......lemmie get this straight......

When a Democrat retires, it's because he's a coward.

Why are there more Republicans retiring than Democrats then?

Stupak is a morally bankrupt clown. He epitomizes everything that I loathe about politicians.

But so do most politicians.

The tea party was going there to protest Stupac today, now they are having a victory celebration instead.:lol::lol::lol:

So.......lemmie get this straight......

When a Democrat retires, it's because he's a coward.

Why are there more Republicans retiring than Democrats then?

The Republicans are retiring because they REALLY are retiring, The Democrats are doing it because they KNOW there is not a snow ball's chance on being re-elected. There's your difference. More Democrats to come.

Senator Michael Bennet- democrat Colorado-- is already running adds attempting to distance himself from Obama and his vote on Health care and the PRIMARY is not until August. I hope he spends his last dime.:lol::lol: We got him on CNN stating that he did not care what his constituents thought about the stimulus or health care, he was going to vote for it anyway.:lol::lol: We are a swing state-voting for Bush twice. Obama carried this state but you can be assured he won't be doing that again.:lol::lol:

I think what we are seeing with all the R's and D's retiring will be a clear and concise difference in the parties. In other words there will be no more blue dogs, or middle centrist politicians. I think that is a healthy thing!

Forum List

Back