Stupak is a Yes on Obamacare: Time for Everyone to Mobilize Militia's

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Jay Cost (JayCost) on Twitter

I haven't seen that anywhere else.

A Stupak ally flipped this am - but my understanding is that Stupak is holding out for Obama to sign an Executive Order prohibiting any federal funds for abortion.

If Stupak flips he can kiss his seat goodbye. He is the one Dem who seems to stand for principle. Note the key word, seems.

What a traitor to the United States of America to officially send this country into a Dictatorship. Stupak got some goodies under the table and now the bill will pass.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." -JFK

Get your militia mobilized...

...and then we can all watch your blood run in the gutters.

• Banned
This could be the tipping point. Stupak must have got a river renamed after him or something. This shows Democrats can't be trusted.

He's in the 113th Couchborne. Booyah!

Stupak's spokeswoman has refuted this report. He is still a No, and working on getting the EO from Obama. He will flip if it is issued.

Here is who your tea party people are.

The Op wants to arm up and fight the government that his fellow Americans voted for.

He doesnt like a piece of completely leagal legislation so he is going to kill his fellow Americans.

I have been trying to tell you people you are stirring up the nut bags in your party and they will hurt people just like your McVeigh did.

Now they are flat out saying they will hurt people.

He's in the 113th Couchborne. Booyah!

That means that his blood won't be running in the gutters.

The couch will absorb most of it.

Who are you going to shoot first?
US A Retard reminds me of Jamie Gumm from "Silence of the Lambs" deep in his basement posting on the internet, with a dead body rotting in his bathtub.

the-silence-of-the-lambs-ted-levine.jpg

Better watch what you call for buddy...YOU are at a tipping point, between being a free man and being behind bars...

Turn off Fox News, and take a long walk...when you come back, tell me if you were able to tell a Democrat from a Republican, a liberal from a conservative...

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.
George Washington

Who are you going to shoot first?
US A Retard reminds me of Jamie Gumm from "Silence of the Lambs" deep in his basement posting on the internet, with a dead body rotting in his bathtub.

the-silence-of-the-lambs-ted-levine.jpg

That was Jake Starkey doing his "I'm really a Republican...really, for real!" imitation

I asked you a question. Who are you going to shoot first? Are you too much of a coward to answer?

Forum List

Back