Stunning Information- about our Enemy, China

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
It does require reading before reacting- 1600 words-

Dispatches from the New Cold War

Today’s characteristically luminous insights will be disordered and structurally horrifying, the sort of essay that would have sent my high-school English teacher into anaphylactic shock. In exculpation I plead laziness.

Recently I wrote a column on China’s digital yuan, now in late-stage testing. Bare-bones explanation: You download a digital-wallet app with which you can then send payments to anybody in the world who also has the app, no forms, bureaucracy, or bank account needed. OK, that’s cute, you say. Then, with my phenomenally perceptive, pincer-like grasp of the inescapable, I thought, it sounds scalable. If you can do it with thirty bucks (in yuan) for a hat from some store, why not with fifty million dollars (in yuan) for a shipment of oil from Iran? Sure, with more security and so on, but same mechanism.

Interestingly, such payments would be completely independent of, and opaque to, Washington. And independent of…SWIFT, eeeeeeek! Do you suppose China has thought of this?

Well, I thought, this is mere speculative maundering by some guy in Mexico who is admittedly pig ignorant of international finance. And of course China itself was saying that the dijjywan had nothing to do with the dollar, oh no, was solely for domestic use, and for retail sales. Not important. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Today’s characteristically luminous insights will be disordered and structurally horrifying, the sort of essay that would have sent my high-school English teacher into anaphylactic shock. In exculpation I plead laziness.

Recently I wrote a column on China’s digital yuan, now in late-stage testing. Bare-bones explanation: You download a digital-wallet app with which you can then send payments to anybody in the world who also has the app, no forms, bureaucracy, or bank account needed. OK, that’s cute, you say. Then, with my phenomenally perceptive, pincer-like grasp of the inescapable, I thought, it sounds scalable. If you can do it with thirty bucks (in yuan) for a hat from some store, why not with fifty million dollars (in yuan) for a shipment of oil from Iran? Sure, with more security and so on, but same mechanism.

Interestingly, such payments would be completely independent of, and opaque to, Washington. And independent of…SWIFT, eeeeeeek! Do you suppose China has thought of this?

Well, I thought, this is mere speculative maundering by some guy in Mexico who is admittedly pig ignorant of international finance. And of course China itself was saying that the dijjywan had nothing to do with the dollar, oh no, was solely for domestic use, and for retail sales. Not important. Move on. Nothing to see here.
Why is China your enemy ?

Communism is the enemy of individual liberty.

"The nail that sticks out gets hammered down."
- Japanese proverb

Sounds like a hell of a good money laundering scheme.

This is functionally identical to BitCoin.

It's China counterfeiting Western Technology, yet again.

Chinese communists either know everything about the source of COVID-19 or they don’t. If they don’t, then millions of communists are running around in a country where the virus lurks in the bushes, mutating naturally. Does the natural host have any counterparts outside of communist China? A good vaccine model would be the natural host. What the hell is WHO now doing in China?

- Japanese proverb
How does it threaten the US though ? It sounds like you are dramatising shit in order to provoke an escalation. The US is cordial to many questionable regimes. Why pick on China ?

Is that why you are silent on the article because you didn't read it?

This is functionally identical to BitCoin.

It's China counterfeiting Western Technology, yet again.
Just like the West did with Chinese technology four hundred years ago.

why are they your friend?....

- Japanese proverb
How does it threaten the US though ? It sounds like you are dramatising shit in order to provoke an escalation. The US is cordial to many questionable regimes. Why pick on China ?
China is a great ally of America. America should follow chinas footsteps.
China sets a great example with their re Education camps. In my opinion America should do this as well I. Order to ‘heal the country’ and ‘unify’.
If all the 10s of millions of white supremacist on the right just spent some time in a re education camp, they could learn what bigots they are. Also, it would help stop the spread of Covid. heck, possibly then the lockdowns could end being that it’s always the racist Nazis spreading the virus.
Xi Jing Ping is a great leader, and hopefully Biden follows in his footsteps

Me ? Because their tortillas suck ! PLUS they eat that soya shit !

Unification and healing. What nursery pap about a communist country. The Chinese want to buy the planet, and America’s economic prisoners are helping them every time they buy a pair of WalMart shoes.

They arent particularly. Its not a place I would like to live in but I dont feel threatened by them. They are trying to drag a feudal economy into the modern age. When the west did that they raped,killed and stole their way across the planet. The chinese havent done that.

They arent particularly. Its not a place I would like to live in but I dont feel threatened by them. They are trying to drag a feudal economy into the modern age. When the west did that they raped,killed and stole their way across the planet. The chinese havent done that.
Tell that to the people of Hong Kong.

give them time.....they will do it much more subtle.....

Tell that to the people of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is Chinese. Its an internal matter that doesnt threaten the US.

Forum List

Back