Zone1 Study: Whites support White Affirmative Action......When Merit Leads To Too Many Minorities!

Affirmative Action was created to stop what whites were doing. Affirmative action as those like you see it, gives 70 percent of the jobs and admissions to whites nationally. Therefore it is not racist against whites.
Affirmative action is pure racism. If you think blacks need this kind of crutch, then you are as racist as those who try to hide the identity of those who originally sold blacks into slavery.

You can't make this stuff up. Basically, when merit based policies result in non whites being predominant on campus, whites support Affirmative Action for whites.

"Analyzing white evaluators and Asian evaluators separately revealed that white evaluators, but not Asian evaluators, applied significantly different minimum standards depending upon the race of the applicant and university demographics. On minimum class rank (see table 2), there was a significant interaction between race of applicant and university demographics (F(1, 60) p 8.19, P ! .01). "

"
As figure 2 indicates, white study participants were willing to recommend
white applicants for admission if they met a lower minimum class rank standard (t p 2.63, Satterthwaite’s df p 23.51, P ! .01, one-tailed) in an Asian
American plurality (M p 32.56, SD p 19.55) than in a white plurality (M
p17.81, SD p 10.91).Similarly, on minimum percentile score, there was a significant interaction effect (F(1, 60) p 4.02, P ! .05) between race of applicant and university
demographics (see table 2). As figure 3 displays, white evaluators raised the
minimum standardized test score percentile (t p 2.01, df p 30, P ! .05,
one-tailed) for Asian American applicants in an Asian American plurality (M
p 74.06, SD p 9.35) compared to when such applicants applied to a white
plurality university (M p 66.88, SD p 10.78). No other group comparisons—
Asian evaluators on class rank or test percentile or white evaluators on class
rank for Asian American applicants or test percentile for white applicants—
were significantly different (means and t-statistics are available in app. B)."

I've always suspected it, but platitudes like Meritocracy or "freedom" of white Americans are marked by perceptions of whatever benefits the white ingroup. As soon as it doesn't it must be cast away for a system that would. Blacks must equally move in their best ingroup benefit.

Wait a minute, sir!

How do you know that the whites who support the affirmative action in a case in which whites are under-represented are not the same as the white liberals who support affirmative action in cases in which blacks are under-represented?

Last edited:
Wrong! Whites do not need this crutch anymore than blacks do.

Affirmative action is a racist concept. Do you think ANY race needs this crutch?
Affirmative action only exists because of white affirmative action. That's the only precedent for it. Calling it racist is like calling the firefighter a reverse arsonist for putting out the flames in your neighbor's house and not yours, because he is getting preferential treatment over you. In reality, his isn't, his house is on f&*&^ fire! It's like if you start a race, and put the black runner 500 feet back, and once you move him up 200 feet to make it slightly more equitable, lamenting the officials about how unfair it is to move the poor black fella up 200 feet. In reality, you are still up 300 feet, and working to make the game fair for those back 300 feet, is no slight. And, so, I fully support race based policies until I see a fuckin' change in the house. Don't be racist if you don't like it. Teach your kids not to be racist if you don't like it. Meritocracy by default is racist(white affirmative action), so you're going to be complicit with a race based system no matter what you do. I choose the system that is most fair.

Wait a minute, sir!

How do you know that the white who support the affirmative action in a case in which whites are under-represented are not the same as the white liberals who support affirmative action in cases in which blacks are under-represented?

Indeed, it sounds like white lib evaluators, are adjusting how much they discriminate against whites when the discrimination has produced the goal of a white minority.

I also note, no mentions of actual SAT numbers for comparison purposes, and no mention of blacks or browns.

This looks to be an insanely cherry picked position, designed to give a misleading perception of admissions.

Wait a minute, sir!

How do you know that the white who support the affirmative action in a case in which whites are under-represented are not the same as the white liberals who support affirmative action in cases in which blacks are under-represented?
If you read the study, it's clear that they don't support AA in the case of non whites.

Btw is that India Summers in your picture?

Affirmative action only exists because of white affirmative action. That's the only precedent for it. Calling it racist is like calling the firefighter a reverse arsonist for putting out the flames in your neighbor's house and not yours, because he is getting preferential treatment over you. In reality, his isn't, his house is on f&*&^ fire! It's like if you start a race, and put the black runner 500 feet back, and once you move him up 200 feet to make it slightly more equitable, lamenting the officials about how unfair it is to move the poor black fella up 200 feet. In reality, you are still up 300 feet, and working to make the game fair for those back 300 feet, is no slight. And, so, I fully support race based policies until I see a fuckin' change in the house. Don't be racist if you don't like it. Teach your kids not to be racist if you don't like it. Meritocracy by default is racist(white affirmative action), so you're going to be complicit with a race based system no matter what you do. I choose the system that is most fair.
Affirmative action is extremely racist. It needs to end if people ever want to get promoted or hired based on merit. As long as people get hired based on their race, racism will thrive. As long as we install VPs and Scotus based on race, racism will thrive. Affirmative Action is evil racism, sure as people who think that blacks need this crutch are racists.

Affirmative action is extremely racist. It needs to end if people ever want to get promoted or hired based on merit. As long as people get hired based on their race, racism will thrive. As long as we install VPs and Scotus based on race, racism will thrive. Affirmative Action is evil racism, sure as people who think that blacks need this crutch are racists.
I'm good bro. We tried that already and It was a disaster for people who look like me. We have to get rid of white affirmative action, and then there will be peace. Meritocracy= racism. That's what we saw when we had a meritocracy. Hiring people because they are white. how is that merit? It still goes on today, so I think you're overstating the effects of AA. Now imagine what discrimination would be like WITHOUT affirmative action. I can't do it, fam. AA, and even MORE initiatives must be enacted, until I see a fuckin' change in the house. Hiring Racial Discrimination - Resume Writing Services

If you read the study, it's clear that they don't support AA in the case of non whites.

Btw is that India Summers in your picture?
Quote the study saying that. I'm not plowing through such nonsense.

No. Is that Jimmy "J.J." Walker in yours?
Literally the study I cited in the OP. Keep up.
That "it's clear that they don't support AA in the case of non-whites" is nowhere in your post.

If you claim that it is in the study, quote me that part of it, and I'll read it.

I think you just posted a study that you don't understand and did not read yourself.

Nice try, I guess . . .

s. It allows whites the majority of admissions and jobs. The opposition to it is based on a racist assumption that whites are entitled to everything.

Nonsense. When I was turned down for that full time position in 2018, I didn't think I was entitled to it because I was white.

I thought I was more qualified because I had more experience in that field, had formal APICS training, and had already proven myself with that company working as a contractor for six months. But they hired Ms. Affirmative Action anyway, and she turned out to be... pretty useless.

Yeah if whites in America had never made race a determination of preference and privilege we would not have these problems.

Again- nonsense. The problem with AA is that it benefits affluent blacks over disadvantaged whites - i.e. the slacker kid whose parents DID do the hard work to get into professional jobs, vs. the white kid who lives in a working class or rural community who struggled to get good grades, and still got turned down for Harvard or Yale to fill a quota.

Of course, it gets worse. When you have an Asian family has struggled to make it, their kid gets the good grades, and he gets turned down in favor of the above mentioned slacker, because, um, white privilege he never benefited from... then you realize how silly AA is as currently configured.

Affirmative Action was created to stop what whites were doing. Affirmative action as those like you see it, gives 70 percent of the jobs and admissions to whites nationally. Therefore it is not racist against whites.

Whites are 70% of the population. When you are taking a less qualified person and giving him a job or a slot in a program even though the white person (or the Asian person) was more qualified, then you are discriminating.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm good bro. We tried that already and It was a disaster for people who look like me. We have to get rid of white affirmative action, and then there will be peace. Meritocracy= racism. That's what we saw when we had a meritocracy. Hiring people because they are white. how is that merit? It still goes on today, so I think you're overstating the effects of AA. Now imagine what discrimination would be like WITHOUT affirmative action. I can't do it, fam. AA, and even MORE initiatives must be enacted, until I see a fuckin' change in the house. Hiring Racial Discrimination - Resume Writing Services

This looks like a job for - Resume Man!

First and foremost, most resumes are read by machines before a human being ever sees them. These are called Applicant Tracking Systems, and they are looking for keywords. they will also toss resumes out for minor spelling errors and grammatical issues.

Secondly, you have to be wary of just sending resumes to postings. More often than not, the company is not actually hiring for that job. Sometimes they are just testing the waters to see what the job market is like out there. More often than not, they already have a candidate in mind, but they have to show that they looked at other people in case someone comes back and makes an EEOC complaint.

For instance, Since 2002, I've changed jobs four times. 2002 was the last time I got a job by merely sending out a resume. The next job after that was a Temp to hire contract position. The one after that was because I was known in the industry and several people recommended me. (That one turned out to be a disaster because of a toxic work environment). The one after that was another contract, but they hired a worthless affirmative action hire instead, and I ended up doing most of her work before Covid hit. The current job I have is because an Asian-American woman I had mentored early in her career got my resume in front of the right people.

During most of this time, I have had a side business writing resumes (and at times, it was my only source of income), and the first thing I tell everyone is, NETWORKING is going to be more important than anything you put in your resume.

This is why I don't take a study with fake resumes at face value. Chances are, if you get a resume, the first thing you are going to do (if you are smart) is look that person up on LinkedIn to see if they are real or not.

Third point on the "Fake names" study. By fake names for blacks, they usually mean given names like Jamal and Lakeisha. Ironically, up until the 1960's blacks and whites all drew from the same pool of given names, while whites were less likely to give their kids foreign sounding names their grandparents had.

You can't make this stuff up. Basically, when merit based policies result in non whites being predominant on campus, whites support Affirmative Action for whites.

"Analyzing white evaluators and Asian evaluators separately revealed that white evaluators, but not Asian evaluators, applied significantly different minimum standards depending upon the race of the applicant and university demographics. On minimum class rank (see table 2), there was a significant interaction between race of applicant and university demographics (F(1, 60) p 8.19, P ! .01). "

"
As figure 2 indicates, white study participants were willing to recommend
white applicants for admission if they met a lower minimum class rank standard (t p 2.63, Satterthwaite’s df p 23.51, P ! .01, one-tailed) in an Asian
American plurality (M p 32.56, SD p 19.55) than in a white plurality (M
p17.81, SD p 10.91).Similarly, on minimum percentile score, there was a significant interaction effect (F(1, 60) p 4.02, P ! .05) between race of applicant and university
demographics (see table 2). As figure 3 displays, white evaluators raised the
minimum standardized test score percentile (t p 2.01, df p 30, P ! .05,
one-tailed) for Asian American applicants in an Asian American plurality (M
p 74.06, SD p 9.35) compared to when such applicants applied to a white
plurality university (M p 66.88, SD p 10.78). No other group comparisons—
Asian evaluators on class rank or test percentile or white evaluators on class
rank for Asian American applicants or test percentile for white applicants—
were significantly different (means and t-statistics are available in app. B)."

I've always suspected it, but platitudes like Meritocracy or "freedom" of white Americans are marked by perceptions of whatever benefits the white ingroup. As soon as it doesn't it must be cast away for a system that would. Blacks must equally move in their best ingroup benefit.

1656972671337.png

Are you at every job interview to know if whites are hired by their skin color? How do you explain unemployed whites, those who don’t get the job?

Forum List

Back