Zone1 Study Shows How Whites Discriminate Based on Skin Tone And Black Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but your white race hustlers have you believing this.
What do you hope to gain by coming here and twisting the lions tail?

You usually get some white person to respond

But you accomplish nothing

I dont mind saying that most people, even many who are on your side politically, think blacks are not keeping up with society

The cause of black failure is not genetic bit it is a shortcoming nevertheless

So you bang your head on the wall and complain that its all so unfair

Bit that wont make up for what everyone else sees with their own eyes

I dont mind saying that most people, even many who are on your side politically, think blacks are not keeping up with society

Agreed. This racism thing is SO exaggerated that it’s bordering on the ridiculous now. Blacks have an issue with a very high out-of-wedlock birthrate and a high crime rate - they’re correlated, by the way - and all this “blame whitey” by the black racists on this forum isn’t helping one iota.

The problem with what you're saying is that what you are saying isn't happening. I don't see any lions here. I see a bunch of feeble --- white racists whining because they can't be given everything. The root cause of our problem is white racism. Many white see that as well.

I have accomplished something and you will learn that. Meanwhile, I'm going to bust your racist ----- every chance I get.

The problem with what you're saying is that what you are saying isn't happening. I don't see any lions here. I see a bunch of feeble --- white racists whining because they can't be given everything. The root cause of our problem is white racism. Many white see that as well.

I have accomplished something and you will learn that. Meanwhile, I'm going to bust your racist ----- every chance I get.
I only see two racists on this thread - you and Tom.

And you’re talking about white people whining because they want to be given everything? What’s all this whining about slavery and reparations?

News flash: blacks will not be getting a dime in reparations. If they want to live above the poverty level, they’ll have to work and earn it like everyone else.

OMG the horror of it. White people prefer people who look like them. That is called being normal. How do you think various tribes came into existence. Black guys are the biggest colorists on the planet and many of them won't mess with dark skinned women if they don't have to.
Thank you Thomas for pointing out that white people are normal. I know that whoever did the study wanted to suggest that preferring your own people is racist but it's really just being normal.

‘Savage monster’ accused of decapitating pregnant ex-girlfriend, throwing head in dumpster​

A pregnant Illinois woman was decapitated at her home, where her head was discovered in a dumpster — and her ex-boyfriend has been charged in the brutal murder, authorities said.

Deundrea Holloway, 22, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of Liese Dodd, also 22, whose remains were found Thursday in her Alton home, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

He also was hit with two counts of intentional homicide of an unborn child, dismembering a human body, concealment of a homicide and possessing a stolen vehicle.

The head of the nearly eight-months-pregnant woman was found in the dumpster outside her apartment, according to the newspaper.
deundrea-holloway-mugshot-feat.jpg

liese-dodd-feat.jpg

It is a fact that 6% of the population - black males - commit more than half violent crime in this country. Your refusal to admit, and correct, behavioral problems within the black community isn’t going to reduce racism.
Collectivizing all blacks together for crimes they didn't personally commit, is racism and black guilt. You are the Racist here.

Collectivizing all blacks together for crimes they didn't personally commit, is racism and black guilt. You are the Racist here.
I’m not collectivizing all blacks. The vast majority of blacks do not commit crimes. Still, blacks do commit a disportioncate amount of crime - violent crime - and pointing that out is not racist. It is a problem in the black community that needs to be corrected if you hope to reduce racism.

What IS racist is talking about attitudes toward skin tone, of which some blacks and whites are both guilty, and insisting we ONLY criticize the whites. You are determining whom to criticize, for the same issue, based on skin color. You are the racist here, and everyone knows it.

Yes, just as I thought

You think you’re doing God’s work here

If not The God then one of the fake gods that savages in africa used to worship

You have launched yourself on a mission to give your empty life some meaning

But the fact is no one is to blame for your personal failure than you

I have several nieces and nephews that are mixed, white and black parents. How do I classify them? Are they white or black?

Not restricting anything. Black people in our communities talk about colorism all the time. In the white community, no such conversation is had, in fact, the opposite is true, and any such mention of possible racism is silenced and woke dissent is canceled. But you're still deflecting. When Trump vehemently insisted that we call terror attacks by muslims "Radical Islamic terror", did you probe into it like you're doing now. Did you accuse him of being a bigot for trying to specifically call out only Muslims who do terror? No you did not. When a black man BUSTS a white person up side the head walking through the subway, what do people say? "Oh, the usual suspects". "BLM at it again". Framing this issue around a specific group is no new precedent, you are only objecting because it is your own ingroup.
You don’t know what discussions are had in white communities.

I hate racism not whites. If I hate white people that much, why are most of my girlfriends white?
The Asina Hate bill has yet to be struck down. The hate speech laws in UK have yet to be struck down.

You already said that whites would be a minority, and I expect that the more diverse the courts get, they will be open to these such laws. Nothing is holding rights in place except the will of people.
Since you said most whites are racist, most of your white girlfriends must be racist.

You are wrong. You say that what Sowell is doing in racist and it's not, Every criticism of white racist behavior is not racist and white sociologists say exactly what Sowell has said. Studies show what Sowell states to be true and at least one USMB member has admitted it.-Flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
You have already called him an idiot and now you agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back