"study" finds too many white faces in ads

• Banned
Canada is a white country?
Better ask the Native Americans about that.

Get lost troll. Canada is a majority WHITE nation I don't give 2 shits about who was supposedly there first. Whites are brighter and stronger and therefore we rule/d Canada and populated it with our people. Now back to the point.

Keep being beat down and told we can't have anything of our own eventually going to take action.Course this isn't racist at all....ya know because only whites can be racist.

What's this "we" and "our" bullshit? You don't speak for anyone but other cowardly idiots like yourself, douche.

They must have never seen BET TV

Or UPN for that matter. Does that channel even still exist? :confused:

By the way, the T in BET stands for television. I don't think you have to add TV at the end. :eusa_eh:

They must have never seen BET TV

BET is like Black History month. Whites have the rest of the calendar year and the channels. Stop whining.
March through January are White History months? And why are all the other channels not WET channels?

Yes the majority of the months are white history months. White people dont call their channels WET because there is no need to. when BET was created it was created so Black people could see themselves on TV instead of being brainwashed that everyone worth watching was white.

BET is like Black History month. Whites have the rest of the calendar year and the channels. Stop whining.
March through January are White History months? And why are all the other channels not WET channels?

Yes the majority of the months are white history months. White people dont call their channels WET because there is no need to. when BET was created it was created so Black people could see themselves on TV instead of being brainwashed that everyone worth watching was white.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. All my life, I've seen blacks on TV other than on BET, but maybe I was mistaken.

I'll get my eyes checked.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. All my life, I've seen blacks on TV other than on BET, but maybe I was mistaken.

I'll get my eyes checked.

No you are not mistaken. Blacks were on TV but most of the time it was only in roles that whites have been brainwashed into believing were the norm for Black people like servants, waiter, clowns, criminals, underprivileged waifs etc. BET used to have sitcoms and regular shows that were majority if not all Black like the neighborhoods a lot of Black people live in or are confined to and showed real life situations most Blacks encountered on a day to day basis.

Forum List

Back