Study: Deindustrialization in Europe and its successions for Germany

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
A study (not yet released to the public) says that the deindustrialization of western Europe endangers Germany´s industrial economy. While Germany´s share of industry of the value added amounts 22,3 %, other European industrial countries lost big parts of their industry. France´s industrial output amounts only 10 % (minus 6 % since 1995) of the value added, England 10,8 % (minus 10 %) and Italy 16 % (minus 5,6 %). Also the other Westeuropean countries lose their industry and the German economy is not as healthy as it looks like. That means: Suppliers fall apart, one out of 10 German industrial companies lost suppliers and almost one third of that German companies lost a major client so far.

German sources:
Studie: Deindustrialisierung in Europa gefährdet Deutschland

Produktion : Abstieg Europas gefährdet deutsche Industrie - Nachrichten Wirtschaft - DIE WELT

OK, I may, and probably do, understand the importance of Germany's supply chain to the posters not from Europe but you as the OP are supposed to explain that to the rest of us. Also my pidgen German, bad as it is, is probably slightly better than the average for the board as a whole. I suspect you might get more response with an edit.

OK, I may, and probably do, understand the importance of Germany's supply chain to the posters not from Europe but you as the OP are supposed to explain that to the rest of us. Also my pidgen German, bad as it is, is probably slightly better than the average for the board as a whole. I suspect you might get more response with an edit.
Be sure that if I post a non-English source no English one was available.

Understood but I hope you understand why I am the other only poster on this thread. You might want to try the Economics forum next time. Last word on this problem I got from Bloomberg was that suppliers to Germany were relocating from the mostly Romance speaking countries to Eastern Europe and everything was beautiful. I take it that on the ground those reports look like vaporware?

Yet it is so easy to just cut and paste the article into google translate and get the English version

Understood but I hope you understand why I am the other only poster on this thread. You might want to try the Economics forum next time. Last word on this problem I got from Bloomberg was that suppliers to Germany were relocating from the mostly Romance speaking countries to Eastern Europe and everything was beautiful. I take it that on the ground those reports look like vaporware?
Western Europe is also the major industrial consumer of German export goods. So everything is not beautiful.

I did not expect to have many posters in this thead by the way, as non-muslim related European topics do not match the concerns of many Americans on this board. The board I was before was different in that matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back