Study: CO Indoor Cannabis Farming Produces More Greenhouse Emissions Than Coal Industry

NOT QUITE. If you check, the fed still has not OKed it and states typically have it CONDITIONALLY legalized only for "recreational" use or "medicinal" use. If it were wholly LEGAL, they wouldn't care how you use it, just like beer, milk and water.
Not sure what distinction you are trying to make.
What's the difference between "recreational" use and just plain legalizing the stuff?

In any case indoor weed farms are bad for the environment so if you believe in global warming AND
do business with your local pot dealer your dependency on weed is harming the earth.

Let's not be a John Kerry about this.

What's the difference between "recreational" use and just plain legalizing the stuff?
You would need to ask the state.

In any case indoor weed farms are bad for the environment so if you believe in global warming AND
do business with your local pot dealer your dependency on weed is harming the earth.
I won't lose any sleep over it. All you're really saying is that as a biological organism, I'm both affected by and affecting my environment, like the trillions of others on planet Earth. I imagine that as the first microbes began changing the atmosphere from methane-based to oxygen signalling the end of cyanobacteria, they too saw it as a catastrophic climate event rather than a big step forward for the future of life on Earth.

DAMN those potheads! Warming the planet harming the ecostructure by GROWING PLANTS!

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.

If not for stupid government regulations getting into everyone's business, 80% of the cannabis would be grown OUTDOORS in the sun and rain for FREE, and there would be NO NEED for all those lights and dehumidifiers and other stuff in the first place!
Weed is legal now. Why can't it be grown outdoors?

What a dilemma for woke weed addicts.
I`ve been doing it for over 30 years. It`s not legal in my state but I haven`t really given a damn about that for the last 20. Thievery is a bigger concern.

The difference is the coal industry produces jobs, and cheap energy....which helps lift Americans up....drugs cause people to get high....therefore easier to mold, influence and control....that's why the left won't take issue with this

Please do. We'll send you money.

My guess is that if you go inside one, you'll die.

Did you not read where they pump CO2 into the greenhouses.

But don't let that stop you.

By all means.
CO2 is a huuuuuge fertilizer. Plants love the stuff

Forum List

Back