Students Say Impeach Trump... But Can't Give Reason Why

The open door given to the government by the people (except under threat of force by way of the government if the people didn't totally capitulate), has become an issue today, otherwise it had opened the door to every bit of what we are seeing today in which has now come back to haunt in some ways. It just kept getting worse and worse and worse for traditional American's, and this for those who remember the struggles and peace gained out of it all until the government decided it would control everything, and decided it would take control by force in a continuance of if nessesary without an ending date given to the operation. The problem is that it never returned the country to it's rightful owners "The American People" once peace was obtained.

The open door allowed all walks of bad character to exploit the open door against those who had been made weak from the situation. Truth.

This is why people are totally untrusting of the government, it's intent or it's dabbling in the thing's it has no business dabbling in without some kind of end date given anymore. Wake up America.

Last edited:
American students have never been more stupid....

we were just as stupid in the 1960s as are those kids today.
Everything from mini skirts to earrings to """POLITICAL
IDEOLOGY" was by fad. PROTEST mobs have been a
teeny bopper entertainment for the past 50 years

I believe that when kids go to college, the fist and most important thing they do is join a protest or involve themselves in some sort of activism in order to feel needed. Undoubtedly home life for alot of Young folks today is just plain bad.

I believe that when kids go to college, the fist and most important thing they do is join a protest or involve themselves in some sort of activism in order to feel needed. Undoubtedly home life for alot of Young folks today is just plain bad.

when I was a kid in school----stupid as I was I did notice that lots of members of the PROTEST mob-----had no or very little idea what they were protesting. I liked
to actually ASK.

WHITE HOUSE CALLS PELOSI’S BLUFF: We Aren’t Complying With Your Fake Impeachment Demands.

The White House is refusing to comply with witness or document requests until a full House vote is taken and impeachment is officially underway, blunting the faux impeachment-light tactic being used by Democrats as a tool to satisfy the crazed left wing of their increasingly extreme party.

The House has not voted as a body to authorize an impeachment inquiry. What we have are partisan theatrics.

Moreover, there are no subpoenas. As Secretary Pompeo observed in his fittingly tart response on Tuesday, what the committee chairmen issued was merely a letter. Its huffing and puffing notwithstanding, the letter is nothing more than an informal request for voluntary cooperation. Legally, it has no compulsive power.

No, They Haven't
Half The Time They Think The War Between The States
Was Fought In Europe With Hitler

I Can't Sit Through Another One Of These
Wheel-Of-Fortune Level Jeopardy Videos
It Used To Be Funny
But Now It's Not
Yet Libs Will Continue To Insinuate
The Dumbocrat Base Is Better Educated

That's Why Pelosi Needs To Extend The Vote
To All Those Brilliant 16yr Olds
Like Greta Marionette Thunberg

Mind numb and dumb parroting what their left wing teachers tell them but absolutely can't think for themselves!

Because.... Impeaching Trump shows you really care, Impeaching Trump is a carbon Credit, Impeaching Trump is gluten free and tastes like chicken.

Well, those are the only things i can come up with.

Mind numb and dumb parroting what their left wing teachers tell them but absolutely can't think for themselves!

Because.... Impeaching Trump shows you really care, Impeaching Trump is a carbon Credit, Impeaching Trump is gluten free and tastes like chicken.

Well, those are the only things i can come up with.

The list is endless with the left, and just like their impeachment bullcrap, it is worthless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back