Students in Anchorage will be forced to kneel for hours, no recess

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
The Article:

Class warfare: Students in Anchorage will be forced to kneel for hours, no recess - Must Read Alaska

From the Article:

"Some of the youngest students returning to classes today in Anchorage will enter a dystopian classroom world, where they must kneel for hours on end on the floor while masked, and have no recess or art or physical expression.

Pre-K–2, K–6, self-contained special needs programs, and the Whaley School are returning to in-person learning at Anchorage School District classes on Tuesday, Jan. 19.

Parents who viewed the classroom their students will be returning to expressed shock: All desks have been removed. Students will kneel on gardening pads and use chairs as their desks for 5.5 hours."

OP Commentary:

Draconian madness. I agree with the author of this article: children will be scarred for life by such measures. But who are these measures intended to protect?

It will never cease to amaze me just how stupid the human race is when "group think" psychology is involved.

- QUOTE - "children will be allowed to remove mask while eating".... yeah... cause the Covid virus uncannily won't spread when people are chewing.
"children are kept apart 6 feet at all times".... yeah cause... as we can see in a room full of smokers the smoke simply vanishes when it reaches the 6 foot mark. Miraculous really.

“We wouldn’t allow terrorists to be treated like this,” said one concerned parent, who asked to be kept anonymous.

No,, we would make them get naked and body stack to see who could be piled the highest.

“We wouldn’t allow terrorists to be treated like this,” said one concerned parent, who asked to be kept anonymous.

No,, we would make them get naked and body stack to see who could be piled the highest.
I prefer lining them up as human bowling pins, and drive SUVs through them.

I took my boy out of public school very early.

You know how mom or dad usually ask, hey did you do your homework? Then junior says, yeah. Then mom or dad's just like...umkay.

Pft. Not me. I say, hey, lemme see your books.

Investigative learning and math simply do not go together. The poor kids will hit a brick wall the first time they walk through a high school door and see an algorithm. They're set up to fail.

It will never cease to amaze me just how stupid the human race is when "group think" psychology is involved.

- QUOTE - "children will be allowed to remove mask while eating".... yeah... cause the Covid virus uncannily won't spread when people are chewing.
"children are kept apart 6 feet at all times".... yeah cause... as we can see in a room full of smokers the smoke simply vanishes when it reaches the 6 foot mark. Miraculous really.

Do you know how difficult it is for kids to spread COVID?

Forum List

Back