Students demand removal of George Washington statue…from the University of Washington…in the state of Washington.

The children are our future.
The fruits of the Participation Trophy generation.

I have a friend who’s a shrink at a major university. He says they’re inundated with Karen’s. Like in the thousands. He says 2/3 going into his office are Karen’s who shouldn’t be there.

How about this--These racists are trying to rid the world of its history. Taking no note of the great things that were accomplished by the historical figures of this nation. MLK is revered by this group, in spite of the fact that he was a womanizer and abuser. I'm an MLK scholar – and I'll never be able to view King in the same light I think a petition should be circulated to remove all mention of or statues of MLK. After all, he has a greater presence in the US than any single white historical figure. Every town in America has a MLK Blvd. and/or statue.

What you meant to say is:
UW Black Student Union pushes for removal of George Washington statue
When asked why the statue was included on the list, Mesfin replied, “We included it on the list because we had this discussion about the statue, just removing it, for years."

"We got an immense amount of hate mail, negative comments, negative feedback. They even called for our suspension,” said Ruth Mulugeta, BSU’s vice president of communications.

Cowtowing to feelings to signify “we care” is in need of a complete reversal.

I have a friend who’s a shrink at a major university. He says they’re inundated with Karen’s. Like in the thousands. He says 2/3 going into his office are Karen’s who shouldn’t be there.

Hey, a while back now they said its was just the Confederate Flag.... don't be so paranoid!

THAT'S HILARIOUS. Students at the University of Washington in the State of Washington want to remove a bust of WASHINGTON.

ROFL.gif

It just don't get any better than that. Maybe they ought to just consider transferring to a different university? Or different state?

THAT'S HILARIOUS. Students at the University of Washington in the State of Washington want to remove a bust of WASHINGTON.

View attachment 460055

It just don't get any better than that. Maybe they ought to just consider transferring to a different university? Or different state?
No. Mollify their feelings and don’t expect them to be responsible for their own fact based solution

Cancel Culture means cultural genocide
orwellhfhfyfhhhgdcg.jpg

This should be in Political Satire.
Everything you Leftards do qualified as satire 20 years ago.
This is a satire site.
not true,, but what is true is youre a known troll,,
That is not the subject. The gag about wanting to remove a statue of Washington at a university named Washington is the gag..
Dufus thinks the story is fake.
Yeah, what a fucking moron! :laugh:

......like I've said before, these people do not know what real life is like....they don't really pay for anything really, their parents do ....even after graduation, 20, 22, 24 year olds don't know shit about real life...they live in apartments with their friends and party/etc
..and they are fed propaganda by the MSM and their ''friends'''
etc
Except that it drags into their 30’s. A new life stage called ‘Emerging Adulthood’. I call it extended adolescence.

Wow, what do they think is going to happen if the statue isn't removed? Have them kids been eaten alive already? Obviously no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

An entire generation brainwashed.

F6743C30-863C-461F-966A-C3BCFDC3F83E.png

Forum List

Back