Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

Bwahahahahaha!! The teeth are made of ivory, you high school dropout. I've fuck'n seen the teeth in person.

And this organization currently has possession of the teeth

They left out the part where he took some from slaves... of course.

You do realize that he had more than one set, right?

Here's from the Mount Vernon Soceity.

We know that George Washington participated in one purchase of teeth from unidentified enslaved persons at Mount Vernon. A record of this transaction is entered twice in George Washington’s financial records. In May 1784, the Mount Vernon plantation manager, Lund Washington, recorded, in his journal of accounts, under the heading, “Cash p[ai]d on Acc[oun]t of Genrl. Washington” the following transaction: “To p[ai]d Negroes for 9 Teeth, on acc[oun]t of the French Dentis [sic] Doctr Lemay [sic].” This same transaction was subsequently transcribed in George Washington’s ledger of accounts, as a credit to Lund: “By Cash pd Negroes for 9 Teeth on Acc[oun]t of Dr Lemoin.” According to the best practices of 18th-century bookkeeping, the journal of accounts contained a simple listing of payments and receipts as they occurred; the ledger of accounts organized this information on a client by client basis, using a more complex system of double entry bookkeeping.2

I can't think of a better metaphor for America, actually...

We've gone from THIS...

1621503684418.png

to this...

1621503706940.png

None of your false heresy will make me change mt.mind.

Who said you had a mind?
More than you, Leftist sheep.
None of your false heresy will make me change mt.mind.

Who said you had a mind?
More than ewe, Leftist sheep.

Says the guy who believes there's an imaginary fairy in the sky watching him.
Not a fairy, but the Sovereign God of Creation.

Not a fairy, but the Sovereign God of Creation.

Well, in one religion.

He isn't even worshipped by a majority of people on THIS planet. We haven't checked with the other planets yet.
Religion is man's feeble attempts to "get" to God. Biblical faith means God reaches out to us, as sinful people, and gives us a gift. That gift is His Son. All we have to do is receive it.

Religion is man's feeble attempts to "get" to God. Biblical faith means God reaches out to us, as sinful people, and gives us a gift. That gift is His Son. All we have to do is receive it.

Okay, then you miss the point. Why is that gift only available to some people in a geographic region? That sounds like a major oversight.

And we haven't even been to the other planets yet.

He isn't even worshipped by a majority of people on THIS planet. We haven't checked with the other planets yet.
Hahahaha! So low-IQ imbecile denies the existence of God but wants the opinions of "aliens" in "flying saucers". :lmao:

Kitty here is the perfect candidate for the "church" of Scientology :lmao:

Says the low-IQ imbecile who thought he had an imaginary caretaker watching out for him from the White House, in Barack Obama.

1) Obama can be documented to exist, unlike God.
2) I never expected him to take care of me, personally. Just fix the shit Bush fucked up.

Hahahaha! So low-IQ imbecile denies the existence of God but wants the opinions of "aliens" in "flying saucers".

Where did I say anything about flying saucers? The fact is, we have a billion stars in the Milky Way Galaxy. life probably evolved on a planet on one of them. They probably don't believe in Jesus, just like most humans don't believe in Jesus.

Forum List

Back