Student Debt Relief vs. Homeless Vets...

No, I doubt you have a need to know all aspects of a humans existence just because of employment. Sorry, but there is such a thing as privacy. I have never had anyone ask me about my college financial conditions.

As an employee, anyone who works for me is a representative of my company. I need to know that they're a good fit, so I can be comfortable in the belief that they'll represent their employer in only the best positive light...

No, I doubt you have a need to know all aspects of a humans existence just because of employment. Sorry, but there is such a thing as privacy. I have never had anyone ask me about my college financial conditions.
This is why loan forgiveness by the Feds should be a 'hit' on a credit score.

Companies ARE allowed to check the creditworthiness of prospective employees and if a loan forgiveness ding is found, then sorry. And if they applied and touted their degree as qualification, they have misrepresented themselves to the company and should be grounds for immediate termination.

He didn’t ask about all aspects of a human’s existence. He said he wanted to know if an applicant was a Nazi.

As an employee, anyone who works for me is a representative of my company. I need to know that they're a good fit, so I can be comfortable in the belief that they'll represent their employer in only the best positive light...
I see you want total submission, good luck.

This is why loan forgiveness by the Feds should be a 'hit' on a credit score.

Companies ARE allowed to check the creditworthiness of prospective employees and if a loan forgiveness ding is found, then sorry. And if they applied and touted their degree as qualification, they have misrepresented themselves to the company and should be grounds for immediate termination.
Any other reason to discriminate that you can think of?

Any other reason to discriminate that you can think of?
Learn what words mean. My suggestion does not discriminate any more than an individual who robs a bank is discriminated against when held accountable.

It is not. The purpose is to pay for your degree. Pay the full measure of it.

If you can't pay for it, you don't get it.
Of course, retard.

So, only rich kids get an education?
Let the poor folk, suffer, then whine when they rob you or your house.

Of course, retard.

So, only rich kids get an education?
Let the poor folk, suffer, then whine when they rob you or your house.
The fuck are you talking about?

Do you honestly think you should be allowed to keep something you did not pay for?

Forum List

Back