Stuck: Most still say Biden ‘cheating’ beat Trump

That is the fucking stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

And that's saying something, given that this place is an ocean of Trumptard stupidity.
Thanks for sharing the level of ignorant obstinance you operate on.
You Tube clips of Happy Gilmore is an appropriate reply, I suppose, when arguing with sixth graders.
Stay in the shallow end of the gene pool.

And that's saying something, given that this place is an ocean of Trumptard stupidity.
You Tube clips of Happy Gilmore is an appropriate reply, I suppose, when arguing with sixth graders.

Isn't You Tube a legitimate source for politically 'woke' dumb fucks like you?

Keep believing the Big Lie, snowflake.

When did you start hating America so much?

Judges were afraid to hear the cases. Either out of hate for Trump, corruption or intimidation. Those are the facts and does not change the fact evidentiary hearings were denied. All you have is corrupt people saying fraud did not happen. That means even less than you do.

If it is, you need to start reading your posts. Mine pale in comparison.

Yes, I agree. My posts pale in comparison to the stupidity of yours.

And, so? Why?

The question to those Elite Strike Force lawyers by the guy who writes their checks (and, those duped & snookered who sent in their hard earned cash) should have been: WHY aren't you finding and presenting compelling enough evidence to get us to a trial? Get us to one trial in over 60 courtrooms?

Jesus H! team!......you've gone before close to 100 judges, some of which I personally appointed myself.....and you still can't get us to the trial stage?
Judges can simply dismiss a case for a dozen different reasons and, like arguing with your father,
the judge is ALWAYS right because the judge says so.
And many judges always find folding cash that they can stuff in their pockets a very compelling reason to
stick it to Trump and dismiss yet another case.

If there ever was a compelling reason to hear a case it was brought by Texas and signed on to by 22 different states and yet John Roberts found several lame excuses to NOT even hear the case.
It was only the presidency of the United States he couldn't be bothered with! Here's some of the
"legal reasoning" John Roberts found compelling. Column: Chief Justice John Roberts, please do America a favor and make Donald Trump go away

Wrong court (it was absolutely not). What Pennsylvania does with their election laws does not effect
the plaintiffs (obviously pure bullshit, what happened in the swing states effected Texas and other
states very very much). Etc.

The problem was not the cases per se. It was judges who refused to even consider the cases
brought before them.
I recall some judges simply dismissed cases without any comment at all. It was just fuck you and goodbye. Period!
eric that texas lawsuit was total BS an you know it. Texas has no legal standing to oversee elections in other states just because they disagree with the outcome.

And you know 6th graders well.

The anti-American Rubepublicans who hate the sovereign will of the people continue to believe The Big Lie because they’re emotional snowflakes who can’t process that their Orange God lost.

lol
Oh we can process it. You idiots look like MF fools out there. The world is laughing at that Vegetable and the dumb shit stains like yourself here
So very true :abgg2q.jpg: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A majority of Americans understand that the media, the Dems,and the GOP are all on the same team, and that team is not team America, and that team does nothing but lie, steal, and manipulate.

Ask what team they are on?

A- the team that doesn't want you to ever see the FBI files on 911, global warming, and all their other anti American frauds
You nailed it.

I read somewhere that any reasonable person wouldn't believe it.
Said by an attorney.

Yup, tRump's former attorney.
MAGA
No, by her attorney, you uninformed cretin.

So, she didn't agree with what her attorney said. She should fire said attorney then. Maybe hire Rudy or Michael Cohen!!!
MAGA
either 1 of them are way smarter than you think you will ever be

Yet I am smart enough to never take a case to court that I know I cannot win due to NO evidence!!!
MAGA

Said by an attorney.

MAGA

So, she didn't agree with what her attorney said. She should fire said attorney then. Maybe hire Rudy or Michael Cohen!!!
MAGA
She can do whatever she wishes with her lawyer. It is called attorney client privilege.

So she did tell her attorney exactly how she wanted to manage her case. Or at least agreed with the attorney!
MAGA

Said by an attorney.

MAGA

MAGA

Yet I am smart enough to never take a case to court that I know I cannot win due to NO evidence!!!
MAGA
reading all of the shit you post, tells me you dont have an operational brain...MAGA

Said by an attorney.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
reading all of the shit you post, tells me you dont have an operational brain...MAGA

ROTFLMFAO, this from a tRump supporter!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back