"Stu is not going anywhere"

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
According to a Senior Romney aid, campaign chief strategist Stuart Stevens isn't going anywhere as the Romney campaign founders, sputters, and continues it's death spiral.

Amid rumors of discord, Romney seeks to shift strategy | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

If I'm Stu...I'm brushing up on the resume. Romney is in California today stumping for Latino votes. He's not going to win CA; he's going to get trounced in the Latino vote. Whereas it was gutsy for him to campaign in Houston at the NAACP or Urban League--I do not recall; there is about 50 days left in this campaign season. He has zero time to waste and is wasting a whole day out in Cali.

Stu should resign. This amateurish campaign has been one disaster after another.

I would say it was foolish to speak to the NAACP.

Maybe; it was a crowd he knew he couldn't win over but at the very least he was there and Obama wasn't (I'm not sure it was the NAACP; it may have been the Urban League--it was in Houston).

When there is time; you can do those things. When you're behind in the polls, you can't take flyers.

Forum List

Back