Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BB551E64-DF41-45A2-A045-84464CECB3D5-605772.JPG
This guy was almost punky several times.
And your sore heel punk? what tf is he? A hero?
I’m sorry. I don’t speak Triggered
In old guy talk-what is “sore heel punk”
These idiots are trying to make him a hero worthy of a Purple Heart. How far past the coasts do you think that’s going to fly?
These idiots are trying to make him a hero worthy of a Purple Heart. How far past the coasts do you think that’s going to fly?
26 years he served And you Mfers want to take him down ? F all of you fn turds

So what? Time spent doesn’t mean shit. What did he do for 26 years? And more specifically what the fuck did he do the last three?

So what? Time spent doesn’t mean shit. What did he do for 26 years? And more specifically what the fuck did he do the last three?
If you don't know how he served the people for 26 years by now,,,,you'll never know

If you don't know how he served the people for 26 years by now,,,,you'll never know
I don’t give a fuck. He hasn’t done well recently. The FBI is far worse for having that asshole in it. 26 years or 26 minutes doesn’t matter. He’s still a piece of shit.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg
Actually Vince Lombardi did it all the time

What a smarmy, smug, evasive twit that guy is. If any percentage of agents are like him that is why the USA intelligence forces are in disarray.
hes just another typical liberal elitist .

ain't that an understatement

he is just another typical piece of liberal

....of liberal

work
anyone that believes that this arrogant scumbag was not motivated by his supreme greater than thou attitude is deceiving themselves .

He is a complete disgrace...but Democrats defend him. They lost in 2016 and can’t figure out why. There are systemic problems in the DNC and they can’t deal with them.

Anyone that [who] believes that this arrogant scumbag was not motivated by his supreme greater than thou attitude is deceiving themselves .

This hilarious thing is Brock Hussaine Obama was that treasonous douchebag's "supreme greater." Folks this is only going to get better.

What did Strzok say about Trump that other repugs weren't saying too? Most of the other repug presidential candidates were saying the same things about Trump. Of course, they're a bunch of kiss asses now.
Hilarious how you idiots constantly try to use intelligence agencies as proof of your conspiracy theories when you don’t even understand the difference between a high ranking FBI agent in charge of multiple investigations and a political opponent.

Forum List

Back