Stroman: 'Racist undertones' from analyst

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He was a great pitcher at times in Toronto and I loved his passion. He often acted like a head case, especially soon before he was traded. You be the judge if this comment is racist, I don't see anything at all, he is making a comparison of the times. Pitchers back in the day wouldn't wear any attire.

Seems Stroman isn't just a headcase, he might also be a little Snowflake.

Mets pitcher Marcus Stroman referred to "racist undertones" in a tweet late Tuesday night after television analyst Bob Brenly made comments about the right-hander's head covering during New York's game against the Diamondbacks.

Brenly, the former World Series-winning manager who now calls Diamondbacks games for Bally Sports Arizona, made a crack about Stroman's attire during the fourth inning Tuesday.

"Pretty sure that's the same durag that Tom Seaver used to wear when he pitched for the Mets," Brenly said during the telecast.

After the game, Stroman tweeted, "Onward and upward...through all adversity and racist undertones. The climb continues through all!"

You have to be Canadian to access the link. So what was the problem? A remark about a dew rag?

You have to be Canadian to access the link. So what was the problem? A remark about a dew rag?

Really? Sorry about that LOL, that's some funny stuff right there. Canadians are the new CCP?

I copied and pasted it above anyways, an analyst made the following, sarcastic comment:
"Pretty sure that's the same durag that Tom Seaver used to wear when he pitched for the Mets," Brenly said during the telecast.

Really? Sorry about that LOL, that's some funny stuff right there. Canadians are the new CCP?

I copied and pasted it above anyways, an analyst made the following, sarcastic comment:
Gosh. That's about as racist as a noose garage door pull. LOL

Geez, nothing can be said anymore without the race card being thrown. Put your big boy du-rag on shut your flippin mouth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back