Stroke-like brain damage found in coronavirus victims

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....
Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.
I didn't know China was political....why are they to you?....
Not China, you are. As if blaming China would improve anything.

don't be a china apologists, they are an evil regime who's lies led to our covid problem.
Untrue. Chine warned the West in time, Trump ignored it.

That is a lie. on Jan 15, china via the WHO stated there was no human to human transmission.

Why would you carry that evil chinese regimes water they fucked us.

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....
Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.

don't be a china apologists, they are an evil regime who's lies led to our covid problem.

That is a lie. on Jan 15, china via the WHO stated there was no human to human transmission.

Trump was briefed on the virus in Nov 19. He didn´t do anything. Now you warmongers blame it on China to cover up your failure.

See also: The virus could have been around in the US as early as of December 2019:

Trump was briefed on the virus in Nov 19. He didn´t do anything. Now you warmongers blame it on China to cover up your failure.

See also: The virus could have been around in the US as early as of December 2019:

War mongers? I'm against all wars of choice but you defending the evil chinese regieme is pretty shitty.

So which nation banned travel in december? Trump banned travel from china two weeks after the lie that WHO propagandized for china that there was no human to human transmission on the 15th.

you all called trump racist for banning travel.

you cant revise history and escape facts.

China has been caught lying about the numbers of deaths and it would not surprise me they are hiding the fact they do not have it under control either...

WHO did not send a memo out about the severity of the virus until the end of December and China hid the numbers from the WHO, so let be factual China lied!

Also let be clear it was Doctors that China was arresting that let the bat out of the bag... I used bat because of the theme of the thread and bat soup...

War mongers? I'm against all wars of choice but you defending the evil chinese regieme is pretty shitty.

So which nation banned travel in december? Trump banned travel from china two weeks after the lie that WHO propagandized for china that there was no human to human transmission on the 15th.

So they were wrong with the preliminary investigation.
But the evidence is overwhelming:

He lies to you, exposes you to the virus, then blames the result on China and all you do is to parrot him. He is your problem, not the "evil Chinese regime". You can´t escape that fact.

China has been caught lying about the numbers of deaths and it would not surprise me they are hiding the fact they do not have it under control either...
Months ago, China has corrected its numbers a bit upwards. I guess that has triggered your warmongering lying press.

Isn’t your president doing anything about it?
No. He doesn't give two shits about it. He'd rather tweet his grievances like a ten year old and hang out at rallies.
He has to tweet because the media scrambles his words and their meaning....your media...the media that works for big government and big business and China....the media that will certainly one day ruin your life....

They don't bother themselves with facts...truth destroys their world view....

No. He doesn't give two shits about it. He'd rather tweet his grievances like a ten year old and hang out at rallies.
He has to tweet because the media scrambles his words and their meaning....your media...the media that works for big government and big business and China....the media that will certainly one day ruin your life....
No, the media just points at what he actually says.

You guys still haven't figured that out.

So they were wrong with the preliminary investigation.
But the evidence is overwhelming:

He lies to you, exposes you to the virus, then blames the result on China and all you do is to parrot him. He is your problem, not the "evil Chinese regime". You can´t escape that fact.

How did he expose us to the virus? By not locking us in our homes? Its a virus...at least he didn't make us go to nursing homes to die.

Wow which media does that?

Pretty much all of it. When you guys see it, you love it. Not so much with a majority of the country.

Pretty much all of it. When you guys see it, you love it. Not so much with a majority of the country.
Which majority of the country? The couple of thousand that filled out millions of those fake leftyvirus mailin ballots?

Very specific and vicious affect.

From bat soup to the entire world...

Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications

Scan results suggest the brain regions that control breathing, heart rate and sense of smell showed signs of inflammation and bleeding.

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes.

I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from studying a "handful of patients"...

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes and
hypertension and diabetes and old age (like....well
yanno----anyone over 30

The dems went from a majority to a minority in 8 short years and now they have to cheat to win elections.....

So tweeting is more important than leading?
I follow him on Twitter.
The only things he tweets about is himself.
That’s not a leader.

So tweeting is more important than leading?
I follow him on Twitter.
The only things he tweets about is himself.
That’s not a leader.
Getting the message out is paramount in leading...but since all you do is follow you wouldn't know that....how does that new ring in your nose fit?....

New Topics

Forum List

Back