Stroke-like brain damage found in coronavirus victims

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Very specific and vicious affect.

From bat soup to the entire world...

Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications

Scan results suggest the brain regions that control breathing, heart rate and sense of smell showed signs of inflammation and bleeding.

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes.

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....

Scientists have identified hallmarks of brain damage in a handful of patients after they died of coronavirus complications

Scan results suggest the brain regions that control breathing, heart rate and sense of smell showed signs of inflammation and bleeding.

On closer inspection, the scientists found these regions were made up of thinned, clotted and “leaky” blood vessels, which are usually associated with strokes.

I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from studying a "handful of patients"...

And China goes on with no repercussions what so ever....they are responsible for the slaughter of millions of people globally and maybe even purposeful murder...now we find possible long term damage is done to people that have been infected and the greedy SOB's that control governments turn their heads as if China did nothing wrong....

This I really do not understand and wish one of you China supporting libs would explain it to me.....
Isn’t your president doing anything about it?

What about heart damage? I've had about 4 or 5 clients in their 40's that had covid and have been told by their doctor's they have permanent heart damage.

On to athletes:

Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.

Isn´t that crazy how you politicize the pandemic? See how quick China got it under control, while Trump played it down. Yes, Trump, not China. But you are following him in any direction. You can be lucky that emergency handling is state competency, otherwise you could add some more hundreds of thousands if not millions of victims to the current record figures because fat cat profit is more important to Trump than people are.
I didn't know China was political....why are they to you?....

Poor little brainless liberals......that sound you hear is the wind whooshing through your ears.

Not China, you are. As if blaming China would improve anything.

Poor little brainless liberals......that sound you hear is the wind whooshing through your ears.
Will you go from blaming China to denying the pandemic now?

key word a "handful" this is media agitating and fear mongering.

What is there to deny, except the fake numbers from China? There is a virus without a vaccine until now, so people caught it and a small percentage got sick and a smaller percentage died. What is your point?

key word a "handful" this is media agitating and fear mongering.
2% of US infected now, 0.37% critical case rate and a 1.7% mortality rate almost all over 65-70.

Cerebral tropism of the virus links the biology of the Yunnan bat most closely related to C-19, though it is not enough biology. It’s not from a lab. Does the reader think it normal for the C-19 source in nature to remain esoteric for only a handful of humans? More profoundly, does the reader still think that it remains a mystery to (all[italics])humanity?

What is there to deny, except the fake numbers from China? There is a virus without a vaccine until now, so people caught it and a small percentage got sick and a smaller percentage died. What is your point?
How do you know they are fake? The virus hits certain persons way harder than the average ones. I don´t need to repeat what you hear on TV every day but it is all fake for you anyway, a world of flakes and fakes to take down your grinning MESSia who has a maximum of eight years of fooling you, anyway.

How do you know they are fake? The virus hits certain persons way harder than the average ones. I don´t need to repeat what you hear on TV every day but it is all fake for you anyway, a world of flakes and fakes to take down your grinning MESSia who has a maximum of eight years of fooling you, anyway.
Communist country that controls their media, how do you so easily buy into their ridiculous claims?

Blaming China would be facing the truth...you can pull the sheets over your head but it doesn't change the facts....I hope Biden doesn't bend over to China....I hope the rest of the libs out there are wiser than you.....

Communist country that controls their media, how do you so easily buy into their ridiculous claims?
Your free press is all too often just the speaker of the government, too. China´s claims can easily be true considering the real lockdown they had.

Blaming China would be facing the truth...you can pull the sheets over your head but it doesn't change the facts....I hope Biden doesn't bend over to China....I hope the rest of the libs out there are wiser than you.....
What if the Virus is from the US? A Japanese virologist proved that on TV.

Your free press is all too often just the speaker of the government, too. China´s claims can easily be true considering the real lockdown they had.
Baloney and they didn't test very many given their population either. Our statistics as reported by Worldmeters are valid and at least make sense compared to other countries.....China states are faked to remain low.

Forum List

Back