string of whistleblowers and leaks exposing the ‘safe and effective’ lie

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Project Veritas is another recurring nightmare for this illegitimate administration.

On Monday, Project Veritas released undercover footage from Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Arizona showing federal government medical employees with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), doctors and nurses, discussing the lengths the government is going to suppress adverse events from the COVID-19 jabs. The video is currently on YouTube, but it’s also available on Bitchute, Rumble and UGETube as it faces the seemingly inevitable YouTube purge.

Judi O’Malley, a registered nurse with HHS, blew the whistle on what’s happening in her hospital after watching a colleague and friend, who did not want to take the shot, die after being jabbed thanks to her employer’s mandate.

“She didn’t want to take it because of her religious beliefs, and she was coerced into taking it,” O’Malley said. She added: “This is evil at the highest levels.”

"Project Veritas" isn't real news.

It's fake news.

If you want me to believe it, show me an article from Reuters or Associated Press.

Hell, I'll even consider Fox News.
And ClintonNewsNetwork and MSLSD are paragons of journalistic virtue and truth. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Project Veritas is another recurring nightmare for this illegitimate administration.

On Monday, Project Veritas released undercover footage from Phoenix Indian Medical Center in Arizona showing federal government medical employees with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), doctors and nurses, discussing the lengths the government is going to suppress adverse events from the COVID-19 jabs. The video is currently on YouTube, but it’s also available on Bitchute, Rumble and UGETube as it faces the seemingly inevitable YouTube purge.

Judi O’Malley, a registered nurse with HHS, blew the whistle on what’s happening in her hospital after watching a colleague and friend, who did not want to take the shot, die after being jabbed thanks to her employer’s mandate.

“She didn’t want to take it because of her religious beliefs, and she was coerced into taking it,” O’Malley said. She added: “This is evil at the highest levels.”

Yeah, I don't buy this horseshit for a minute. Not with the track record of these jerk offs. The truth is like an anti-serum to them. And it doesn't serve their purpose.
Let's see a legitimate source for this story.

"Project Veritas" isn't real news.

It's fake news.

If you want me to believe it, show me an article from Reuters or Associated Press.

Hell, I'll even consider Fox News.
~~~~~~
Project Veritas is GOOD Investigative Journalism shining the sunlight Progressive incompetence, hypocrisy and Criminality.

Yeah, I don't buy this horseshit for a minute. Not with the track record of these jerk offs. The truth is like an anti-serum to them. And it doesn't serve their purpose.
Either they said it or they didn't.

The source is a person, not Project Veritas. They are reporting it.

That's how these people operate. They don't want to deal with the content, so they jump on the source, desperately looking for a diversion.
It's all they've got any more. They must be absolutely terrified, scraping the bottom of the barrel for something they hope will distract the rubes.

I don't personally care what you believe. Many choose to live with willful ignorance as their motto

1632262482099.png

~~~~~~
Project Veritas is GOOD Investigative Journalism shining the sunlight Progressive incompetence, hypocrisy and Criminality.
They suck. Period. They're set up artists..and not very good ones. Associating the term "investigative journalism" with these clowns would be like assigning the word "competent" to describe Donald Trump. :)

Forum List

Back