Street racers burn rubber on Atlanta’s ‘Rainbow Crosswalks’ for the second straight weekend!

OK, I'll state it in a different way. Have you read the replies here? How is that not hate?
How many nations are in NATO? I demand every flag on American government buildings. I demand free Cable TV channels with every nation and every language. I demand the United States having every language printed in every public and private place. When we vote every language of every Euro nation on the ballot for us all. Every Cable TV Channels promoting the people form those nations ways and complaints like we see now. And endless ass kissing. Showing people from those nations struggling to survive while they follow ethics and morals and not pushed as privileged.

OK, I'll state it in a different way. Have you read the replies here? How is that not hate?
You were the 3rd post. I didn’t see any specific hate in posts 1 & 2. You weren’t referring to the kids doing donuts and the kids cheering them on?

How many nations are in NATO? I demand every flag on American government buildings. I demand free Cable TV channels with every nation and every language. I demand the United States having every language printed in every public and private place. When we vote every language of every Euro nation on the ballot for us all. Every Cable TV Channels promoting the people form those nations ways and complaints like we see now. And endless ass kissing. Showing people from those nations struggling to survive while they follow ethics and morals and not pushed as privileged.

Well you said something but I'm not sure what.

You were the 3rd post. I didn’t see any specific hate in posts 1 & 2. You weren’t referring to the kids doing donuts and the kids cheering them on?

Do you think the hate is confined to here?

Of course they did.....

I'm thinking this is less about being bigoted and more about being assholes playing a game of "keep the donut marks in the rainbow box"

Never attribute automatically to malice that which can be also explained by stupidity.

You didn’t answer my first question. Was this a hate incident or kids just having fun?

I believe it was directed at the crosswalks. If you disagree, disagree. The hate is still there either way.

I don't blame them. That kind of shit gets on my nerves. Public displays of support for gays or blacks or whatever.

Everyone screams we need to be equal, ok that's fine, but stop treating people special. You can't be equal if we have statues, murals, affirmative action, flags and all that other shit that makes those groups be shown as special while you ignore other people, mainly white and straight.

You don't get to be equal and special at the same time. Either pick one or the other. Do you want to be treated like a dipshit and say you're special, or do you want to be treated equal and actually be equal?

I believe it was directed at the crosswalks. If you disagree, disagree. The hate is still there either way.
Fair enough.

Judging by the video I think it‘s just kids being kids. It’s supposedly a famous crosswalk so why not do it there where they’ll get more publicity.

But seriously, the better question might be out of all these kids there that are growing up on social media, how does no one video in landscape???

Fair enough.

Judging by the video I think it‘s just kids being kids. It’s supposedly a famous crosswalk so why not do it there where they’ll get more publicity.

But seriously, the better question might be out of all these kids there that are growing up on social media, how does no one video in landscape???

LOL, I can't disagree there.

You mean DRAG RACERS are now going to be condemned as RACIST for fucking up a RAINBOW painted street?

Early Sunday morning, another group of street racers stopped traffic at the 10th Street and Piedmont Road intersection so they could burn rubber on top of Atlanta’s “Rainbow Crosswalk”.

They cleared the area before Atlanta police arrived but left more damage at the busy intersection just a few days after it had been cleaned up.

Atlanta Police are offering a $2,000 reward for anyone with information on the street racers who have been disrupting Atlanta’s streets and leaving damage at one of the City’s better known landmarks.

Last Sunday morning, APD responded to reports of street racers doing the exact same thing at the popular street corner.

BTW. they are not DRAG RACING but doing DONUTS!... Huge difference!

(Excerpt) Read more at

66s4dz.jpg
Looks like they missed.

Is this another thread where the "law and order" right wing "patriots" celebrate someone breaking the law?

Forum List

Back