Streamlining the theft of Palestinian land

• Banned
Again no snips. But if one is interested in exactly how OZreal goes about stealing land from palistinians and gives it to israeli settlers, this is a good one.

Streamlining the theft of Palestinian land | +972 Magazine

What has OZ got to do with Israel. Do you come from the land down under?

I know nuance is lost on the simple minded, however in this instance I will explain in the hopes my wit is not left unattended by casual readers.

Like the wizard, israel is a nation who's "greatness" is built on smoke, mirrors, missiles and giant vacuous heads bellowing lies from evil men who stand hidden behind curtains pulling the levers of propaganda (hasbara) in order to deceive the world.

Pretty good, huh?

Again no snips. But if one is interested in exactly how OZreal goes about stealing land from palistinians and gives it to israeli settlers, this is a good one.

Streamlining the theft of Palestinian land | +972 Magazine

I know nuance is lost on the simple minded, however in this instance I will explain in the hopes my wit is not left unattended by casual readers.

Like the wizard, israel is a nation who's "greatness" is built on smoke, mirrors, missiles and giant vacuous heads bellowing lies from evil men who stand hidden behind curtains pulling the levers of propaganda (hasbara) in order to deceive the world.

Pretty good, huh?

I thought you meant OZ as in Australia. Haha, you think in a rather scew-wif way. The threads you are starting are, as usual, a complete joke. Thing is with jokes people usually laugh at them.

• Banned

Pretty good, huh?

I thought you meant OZ as in Australia. Haha, you think in a rather scew-wif way. The threads you are starting are, as usual, a complete joke. Thing is with jokes people usually laugh at them.

Go ahead and keep on laughing while I'm scoring point after point.

Pretty good, huh?

You keeping scores? How pathetic. Are you a child?

• Banned

No, just well versed in argumentation and debate and I have been kicking your sides ass from one side of this forum to the other.

All your side can do is scream "JOO HATER!".

So who's pathetic and weak?

Now drop and give me a twenty...

Last edited:

No, just well versed in argumentation and debate and I have been kicking your sides ass from one side of this forum to the other.

Actually we all consider you lot are losing every argument left right and center and that keeps us amused. :lol:

• Banned

Actually we all consider you lot are losing every argument left right and center and that keeps us amused. :lol:

Im sorry, the correct answer was...

"Ten bucks, what are you going to do with five bucks?"

Im sorry, the correct answer was...

"Ten bucks, what are you going to do with five bucks?"

Kids like you shouldn't be allowed on a forum like this. They don't have anything to contribute of worth.

Forum List

Back