STRASSEL: DEM SPIN CAN'T HIDE EVIDENCE NUNES IS RIGHT

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
My comments: I have asserted for months, that if you are engaging in stuff like this, someone is going to forget to delete something.

I urge The White House, to not look at physical systems within the White House, but to cull through backups and archives that most people forget about when they try to destroy evidence.

This incidentally is why Hillary wanted her private server, and Lois Lerner tried to claim her hard drive crashed and all her emails were lost. Clinton bleach bitted her server, and Lerner bought time for herself to go through backup tapes and have her email account sanitized.

Both achieved the same results.

Dear Mr. President:

Look at the Back up tapes or backup drives in The White House, and if you see deletions, that is a felony and prosecute the IT person that did that, and then find out who ordered him to do that, then prosecute them.

The whole lying Dem house of cards is crashing down as we speak anyways, so you might as well give it a little shove.

What Devin Nunes Knows

Kimberley Strassel: Dem spin can't hide evidence Nunes is right

It appears the information about surveillance and unmasking was discovered by Cohen-Watnick on the Executive Branch computer system. After the information apparently made its way to the counsel’s office, Nunes came to the White House grounds to review it on March 21.

Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under then-President Barack Obama, discussed collection efforts by her colleagues during a March 2 interview with MSNBC. During the interview, Farkas, now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and MSNBC analyst, said she was urging former colleagues and “people on the Hill” to “get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

She said there were concerns that if Trump officials knew what they knew about “Trump staff dealing with Russians,” they would cut off access to the intelligence. She continued, “I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill. That’s why you have the leaking."

David Bossie, a Fox News contributor who was Trump’s deputy campaign manager, called Farkas’ comments “devastating” and said she should be subpoenaed by Congress.

White House wants Congress to dig deeper on snooping after Obama official comments

Last edited:
What Devin Nunes Knows

It appears the information about surveillance and unmasking was discovered by Cohen-Watnick on the Executive Branch computer system. After the information apparently made its way to the counsel’s office, Nunes came to the White House grounds to review it on March 21.

Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under then-President Barack Obama, discussed collection efforts by her colleagues during a March 2 interview with MSNBC. During the interview, Farkas, now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and MSNBC analyst, said she was urging former colleagues and “people on the Hill” to “get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”

She said there were concerns that if Trump officials knew what they knew about “Trump staff dealing with Russians,” they would cut off access to the intelligence. She continued, “I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill. That’s why you have the leaking."

David Bossie, a Fox News contributor who was Trump’s deputy campaign manager, called Farkas’ comments “devastating” and said she should be subpoenaed by Congress.

White House wants Congress to dig deeper on snooping after Obama official comments
i'll bet in the wake of the election that if we just ignored the democrats they would go away all together. i already have reid and pelosi and pocahontas on my no call list.

What Devin Nunes Knows

i'll bet in the wake of the election that if we just ignored the democrats they would go away all together. i already have reid and pelosi and pocahontas on my no call list.

That cracked me up!

Forum List

Back