Strangest Race Ever: Mike Lee's facing his 1st real reelection challenge from ex-GOPer endorsed by Dems who if elected would caucus with neither party

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lee is up by 14 in the polls, though i'd like to see McMullin win, for all the chaos it would create. you thought Manchin, Sinema, and the Rino's were bad?

Lee is up by 14 in the polls, though i'd like to see McMullin win, for all the chaos it would create. you thought Manchin, Sinema, and the Rino's were bad?

I haven't a fucking clue who ANY of these losers are.

But I guarantee you they are all useless pricks who do not give a shit about America.

And like the absolute MORONS who inhabit both political parties - huge numbers of you simpletons actually believe in your politicians.

I swear - you people are too far gone to be allowed to vote.

Too gullible and/or stupid.
95% of you.

• Banned
I haven't a fucking clue who ANY of these losers are.

But I guarantee you they are all useless pricks who do not give a shit about America.

And like the absolute MORONS who inhabit both political parties - huge numbers of you simpletons actually believe in your politicians.

I swear - you people are too far gone to be allowed to vote.

Too gullible and/or stupid.
95% of you.
seriously? it's just Utah, bro

Mr. McMullen would caucus with the D's, if they needed him to. I suppose if they win 50 seats without him, he won't be a member of the caucus officially. But he'll still kiss their asses so he gets committee assignments.

And they'll give him committee assignments, after all, the D's endorsed him.

Get down to reality. Mike Lee is just another R nutbag.
Since Joe was installed, we have had trillions of dollars of Prog programs enacted. This with a 50/50 Fed government. No mandates. But the real globalist power making more gains.

New Topics

Forum List

Back