Stranger in a strange land

It's never good to talk big about yourself. Raises expectations and all that. But, you're welcome here anyway.

Last edited:
Looking for a forum where other conservatives and political operatives will recognize my strategic and public relations genius. It's not too late!

I'll be glad to recognize it, for what it's worth.

Thank you west wall and bayou bill. I a technologically challenged here at this web site but my thread is certainly tongue in cheek. Have tired of so many of my failed efforts to break through the bs and connect with thinkers instead of whiners that I thought I would try a full bore frontal assault.

Thank you west wall and bayou bill. I a technologically challenged here at this web site but my thread is certainly tongue in cheek. Have tired of so many of my failed efforts to break through the bs and connect with thinkers instead of whiners that I thought I would try a full bore frontal assault.

Plenty of time for that provided you stick around.
Hope ya do.
Welcome. :thup:

If you want a full bore frontal assault, go find rdean and reply to one of his posts.

Trial by fire might be best...chuckle

Hello Shrimpbox...

3195834tq3w75nuds.gif

Welcome to USMB...:)

Forum List

Back