Strange increase in bulk orders for child-sized coffins .

I've been against them putting children on Ritilin....for decades. Nobody listens .

In fact people get offended if you try to give them advice about their children..... like...". oh yeah you're smarter than the school board and the CDC . The entire psychology field in general..."
well actually yes I am in many regards.

I've been against them putting children on Ritilin....for decades. Nobody listens .

In fact people get offended if you try to give them advice about their children..... like...". oh yeah you're smarter than the school board and the CDC . The entire psychology field in general..."
Hell, you could be one standard deviation below them in IQ but have the common sense and a sixth sense that they will never possess.

So it's Ritalin now that's doing the damage?

Gee. Why aren't we hearing anything about this in the mainstream media I wonder.

For the same reason there's been a 75% increase in tent sales since Biden and his puppeteers took over.

1664057625529.png

And don't forget fast food. It's toxic. Yet nobody says a thing about it.
Goes on and on ..... just walk through the grocery section of any supermarket and about 10% is good for you. Tubs of margarine, GMOs,, soy , HFCS.......

And even now a lot of the stuff that's supposed to be healthy for you like fruits and vegetables that we're getting from third world countries are sprayed with DDT and other banned pesticides.....

Forum List

Back