Strange alien world found to have water vapor and possibly rain clouds

YOU don't understand the physics of it any more than any of my college professors in electrical engineering, who addressed my arguments of why electricity cannot flow from positive to negative with shrugged shoulders, and said, "That's just the way it is!"
Look, Chumly, you are just another one of these USMB trolls who claims expertise on all things: the combat instructor who couldn't fight his way out of a female dorm panty raid, the 27 year math instructor who couldn't explain a simple math concept to others here, and now telling others who used to design and analyze telecom and audio gear down to below the component level what I don't know about the flow of electricity! :abgg2q.jpg:
SPARE US your bullshit, "Admiral," we've all heard it here from you 100 other times, if you went to college and your instructors told you that, you deserved being ripped off whatever tuition they charged you! Obviously, if your instructors were idiots, where does that leave you? IDIOT+

You obviously don't know the answer or you would be able to counter my claim. The fact you cannot continues the longest losing streak on USMB.

If you weren't such an obvious jackass, you'd know that I already ANSWERED your question. Be careful or I might actually ask you a real question about electronics, which you have absolutely not proven you know a thing about ever anywhere, or about math, which you've shown you don't know anything about despite claiming you "taught it" for 27 years, or about fighting techniques, which you ALSO claim an expert in having trained NavySEALS yet haven't shown the slightest knowledge of, much less your last idiotic claim which you've apparently also pulled out of your ass, much like your brain.

Oh, and BTW, remind me, what again does ANY of your feverish rantings have to do again with alien worlds and water vapor? Are you an expert in space science as well? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Planet only comes with ONE small glitch-- -- -- -- with present NASA/JPL technology, it would still take an astronaut 4.6 million years just to get there one way. Even Tang and MREs don't keep that long!
If we make nuclear powered space ships that accelerate themselves by superheating heavy metals like lead, mercury or tungsten, we could travel to Pluto in 15 days, or interstellar in a relatively short time. To go an interstellar distance, at such acceleration, take the distance in light yuears and add one year, so it would take 111 years to reach this planet, but it would seem like only a few years.
Space travel using constant acceleration - Wikipedia
A major limiting factor for constant acceleration drives is having enough fuel. Constant acceleration won't be feasible unless the specific impulse for fuel (the fuel's fuel efficiency) becomes much higher.

On that I got to call RUBBISH. Not only are you only quoting what you read from a Wiki article, the linked article doesn't even state those possibilities, then you go on to admit it is all hypothetical based on unfinished conjecture. I don't think you realize the distance to Pluto or that you'd have to accelerate at a constant 1G acceleration half of the way then start de-accelerating at 1G the other half of the trip and just how little of the way that would actually get you in 15 days, so, hardly worth reading the rest of your stuff.

Then why do we keep going there? It seems to be an addiction that every two years another mission is sent.
Because it looks like Arizona. Never mind the temp is lower than the north pole most of the time.
Mars is merely a convenient logistical supply point for mining the Astroid Belt.

Why do we want to do that?

Well....

NASA: Asteroid has $10,000 Quadrillion in Iron, Gold, Silver

Why would we want to make them worth nothing?

YOU don't understand the physics of it any more than any of my college professors in electrical engineering, who addressed my arguments of why electricity cannot flow from positive to negative with shrugged shoulders, and said, "That's just the way it is!"
Look, Chumly, you are just another one of these USMB trolls who claims expertise on all things: the combat instructor who couldn't fight his way out of a female dorm panty raid, the 27 year math instructor who couldn't explain a simple math concept to others here, and now telling others who used to design and analyze telecom and audio gear down to below the component level what I don't know about the flow of electricity! :abgg2q.jpg:
SPARE US your bullshit, "Admiral," we've all heard it here from you 100 other times, if you went to college and your instructors told you that, you deserved being ripped off whatever tuition they charged you! Obviously, if your instructors were idiots, where does that leave you? IDIOT+

You obviously don't know the answer or you would be able to counter my claim. The fact you cannot continues the longest losing streak on USMB.

If you weren't such an obvious jackass, you'd know that I already ANSWERED your question. Be careful or I might actually ask you a real question about electronics, which you have absolutely not proven you know a thing about ever anywhere, or about math, which you've shown you don't know anything about despite claiming you "taught it" for 27 years, or about fighting techniques, which you ALSO claim an expert in having trained NavySEALS yet haven't shown the slightest knowledge of, much less your last idiotic claim which you've apparently also pulled out of your ass, much like your brain.

Oh, and BTW, remind me, what again does ANY of your feverish rantings have to do again with alien worlds and water vapor? Are you an expert in space science as well? :cuckoo:

It is a theory you are basing your concepts on, just like the ability to detect the presence of water vapor by analyzing light that originated hundreds if not thousands of years before you were a hard place in your Daddy's pants!

You have not answered a question, and unlike you, I do not not about my experience. You are obviously a washed up, intellectual wannabe. A translation of a typical response from you would be "Nun unh! You are doody head!"

It is a theory you are basing your concepts on, just like the ability to detect the presence of water vapor by analyzing light that originated hundreds if not thousands of years before you were a hard place in your Daddy's pants!

You have not answered a question, and unlike you, I do not not about my experience. You are obviously a washed up, intellectual wannabe. A translation of a typical response from you would be "Nun unh! You are doody head!"

You do not not about your experience? What the fuck does THAT mean, Fool? Can you even fucking type? Why do I owe you an answer to anything about something you obviously are too stupid to understand? You haven't shown proof that you know the first thing about combat training or math as you CLAIM to have taught, much less the first thing about electronics, even much less obviously knowing NOTHING about Fraunhofer lines and spectral emission and absorption bands, jackass, or that these these do not change whether coming from across the room or across the vacuum of space. And you don't WANT to know, otherwise, you would have picked up a book and studied about it.

Just one more ignorant USMB armchair lardbrain going around arguing proven science constantly trying to tell others how ignorant they are about things they actually know nothing about themselves. I'd be surprised if you can even answer the most basic question and tell us the construction and reliability of a resistor marked: yellow, violet, red, white, orange.

Last edited:

You do not not about your experience? What the fuck does THAT mean, Fool? Can you even fucking type? Why do I owe you an answer to anything about something you obviously are too stupid to understand? You haven't shown proof that you know the first thing about combat training or math as you CLAIM to have taught, much less the first thing about electronics, even much less obviously knowing NOTHING about Fraunhofer lines and spectral emission and absorption bands, jackass, or that these these do not change whether coming from across the room or across the vacuum of space. And you don't WANT to know, otherwise, you would have picked up a book and studied about it.

Just one more ignorant USMB armchair lardbrain going around arguing proven science constantly trying to tell others how ignorant they are about things they actually know nothing about themselves. I'd be surprised if you can even answer the most basic question and tell us the construction and reliability of a resistor marked: yellow, violet, red, white, orange.

The only skill you have is the ability to Google tripe that yu think sounds impressive. Do me a favor and put me on ignore if you can't handle being shown to be an ignorant POS!

FYI, I typed that post in the middle of the night after working my ass off. Please excuse my typo. Some of us have to actually work for the government to keep your ass safe.

th

Spectral absorption lines. If line appears in the spectral analysis that element is present at source.

472 X 1G Ohm
NOTE: Orange isn't used as a tolerance code for five band resisters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

The only skill you have is the ability to Google tripe that yu think sounds impressive. Do me a favor and put me on ignore if you can't handle being shown to be an ignorant POS!

FYI, I typed that post in the middle of the night after working my ass off. Please excuse my typo. Some of us have to actually work for the government to keep your ass safe.

Just as I figured. You can't even read the color code off of a resistor, you fraud bullshitter, much less taught math and any of the other crap you've bragged about! Shall I ask you other questions about electronics or math, "Admiral?" I'll gladly ask you questions about radar, transistors, algebra, etc., but you phony bungholes are all the same, when challenged to PRODUCE to back up your claims, you all run like a scared little girl. And if you think I'm just pulling crap off the internet, PAL, then you ought to just as easily be able to look it up! But an e-tech who thinks I "looked up" a color code for a resistor? HaHa. That's electronic 101. Any e-tech knows that backwards and forwards. You are SO BUSTED.

Spectral absorption lines. If line appears in the spectral analysis that element is present at source.
Obviously.

472 X 1G Ohm
Actually, it is 4.7K ohms. 1% tolerance (metal film, 0.01% reliability level per 1000 hours)

Actually it can be used as a reliability code if the resistor is MILspec. And our lying friend claimed he was an e-tech in the Navy, so I think he ought to know that.

Obviously.

472 X 1G Ohm
Actually, it is 4.7K ohms. 1% tolerance (metal film, 0.01% reliability level per 1000 hours)

Actually it can be used as a reliability code if the resistor is MILspec. And our lying friend claimed he was an e-tech in the Navy, so I think he ought to know that.

th

You didn't specify milspec. In which case I agree with you.

I prefer tron flow to hole flow but that's the way I was trained.

*****SMILE*****

Yep. That's why I chose orange. Any Navy electronic tech would see that and know it had to be military grade if band 5 were orange. The "Admiral's" a bum.

Totally. Electron flow is the way things work, conventional flow is mainly for analysis and they say more intuitive, but it never was to me.

Yep. That's why I chose orange. Any Navy electronic tech would see that and know it had to be military grade if band 5 were orange. The "Admiral's" a bum.

Totally. Electron flow is the way things work, conventional flow is mainly for analysis and they say more intuitive, but it never was to me.

th

The "admiral" doesn't care for me much either.

Kinda' figured you meant MILSPEC when the fifth band was orange but as I've stated you didn't specify.

Learning electron flow suggests prior service.

NAVMACS V2-5, AIMS MKXII IFF, Crypto systems, 2M miniature repair, and EMO school/training.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
(NBC) – In a major first, scientists have detected water vapor and possibly even liquid water clouds that rain in the atmosphere of a strange exoplanet that lies in the habitable zone of its host star about 110 light-years from Earth. A new study focuses on K2-18 b, an exoplanet discovered in 2015, orbits a red dwarf star close enough to receive about the same amount of radiation from its star as Earth does from our sun. Previously, scientists have discovered gas giants that have water vapor in their atmospheres, but this is

Strange alien world found to have water vapor and possibly rain clouds

Kinda sucks you won't ever get to it like the rest of us it will be the planet the elites run to.

Planet only comes with ONE small glitch-- -- -- -- with present NASA/JPL technology, it would still take an astronaut 4.6 million years just to get there one way. Even Tang and MREs don't keep that long!

I dare to differ Tang last forever it's like radioactive waste it has a Half life of like 5 million years. The aliens there will stay there they only come here to watch the animals they planted, they will harvest us soon enough!

Obviously.

472 X 1G Ohm

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, because you don't either! Just STFU and put me on ignore if you cannot stand being busted!

So now you out yourself as agreeing with me 100%! You are obviously mentally unstable. STFU and go play with your Fallopian tubes!

Why spend money mining something that will eventually be worthless?
See Mansa Musa and what he did for the world's supply of gold.
You don't seem to grasp how much of these resources are out there, in just NEar Earth Orbits.
The Asteroid Belt is thousands of times more packed with resources.

We will be set for an indefinite period of time, virtually endless resources.

Asteroid mining - Wikipedia
In 1997 it was speculated that a relatively small metallic asteroid with a diameter of 1.6 km (1 mi) contains more than US$20 trillion worth of industrial and precious metals.[11][63] A comparatively small M-type asteroid with a mean diameter of 1 km (0.62 mi) could contain more than two billion metric tons of ironnickel ore,[64] or two to three times the world production of 2004.[65] The asteroid 16 Psyche is believed to contain 1.7×1019 kg of nickel–iron, which could supply the world production requirement for several million years. A small portion of the extracted material would also be precious metals.

Not all mined materials from asteroids would be cost-effective, especially for the potential return of economic amounts of material to Earth. For potential return to Earth, platinum is considered very rare in terrestrial geologic formations and therefore is potentially worth bringing some quantity for terrestrial use. Nickel, on the other hand, is quite abundant and being mined in many terrestrial locations, so the high cost of asteroid mining may not make it economically viable.[66]

Although Planetary Resources indicated in 2012 that the platinum from a 30-meter-long (98 ft) asteroid could be worth US$25–50 billion,[67] an economist remarked any outside source of precious metals could lower prices sufficiently to possibly doom the venture by rapidly increasing the available supply of such metals.[68]

There are over 1200 1km+ diameter asteroids in Near Earth Orbit alone.

Asteroid - Wikipedia

This (asteroid) belt is now estimated to contain between 1.1 and 1.9 million asteroids larger than 1 km (0.6 mi) in diameter,...
Although fewer Jupiter trojans have been discovered (As of 2010), it is thought that they are as numerous as the asteroids in the asteroid belt. Trojans have been found in the orbits of other planets, including Venus, Earth, Mars, Uranus, and Neptune.

So that is somewhere between 3 to 4 MILLION asteroids 1km diameter or larger. About 7% of these, 21,000 to 28,000, are M types and are around $20 TRILLION in value.

Obviously.

472 X 1G Ohm

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, because you don't either! Just STFU and put me on ignore if you cannot stand being busted!

Damn right you have no idea what the fuck I was talking about because you're a complete fraud, a lying sack of shit who never trained SEALS, never taught math, and don't know 2+2 when it comes to wiring a DC light bulb to a 12V battery! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back