Stranded New Yorker: "People Are Defecating in the Hallways"

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Obama had such a chance and blew it for photo ops. 2 Days for Katrina was deemed failure, 5 days for Sandy?

| NBC New York

Obama had such a chance and blew it for photo ops. 2 Days for Katrina was deemed failure, 5 days for Sandy?

| NBC New York
I remember how the press beat up on Bush over Hurricane Katrina. They're giving Obama a pass.

At base, it was an act of God during Katrina, and the hurricane Sandy is no different. It's a natural disaster.

I saw your video. I'm so sorry people there are having these terrible things happening to them, and I pray relief will go to them soon.

| NBC New York

Hate to tell you , but, where I grew up in NYC people were crapping in the hallways on a good day...

Now why poop in the halls when they could use a wastebasket with a liner bag?

Bullshit called.

Well, Grandma, a genteel lady, such as you are, would most likely “hold it in” as long as possible, then you would triple-bag your …... excess, tie a ribbon around the bags, and dispose of it in strict accordance with local sanitation regulations. However, there are those whose upbringing is not on a par with your own. Some people do not care where they defecate as long as it is not in their own home and they don't have to worry about it. There are quite a few of lesser pedigree who would find any area to be a proper receptacle for their excrement. These uncultured masses have voided themselves in hallways ever since there were hallways. We should all be grateful that they do not stick their derrieres out of the window of their 6th floor apartment. Praise the Lord.

Why don't they just defecate in re-usable grocery bags.

I didn't think that blue staters defecated at all, just blew it out of their mouths.

Seriously, it's a terrible situation for many. I know a member of my own family was in serious danger, when she chose not to evacuate. She made it through the worst, then, she went to a hotel, but it seems the rate was over $500 a night. When her husband met up with her, 3 days later; (a Dr., stuck on Long Island), it cost him $100 each way. They are now staying with friends in Brooklyn.

Now why poop in the halls when they could use a wastebasket with a liner bag?

Bullshit called.

Well, Grandma, a genteel lady, such as you are, would most likely “hold it in” as long as possible, then you would triple-bag your …... excess, tie a ribbon around the bags, and dispose of it in strict accordance with local sanitation regulations. However, there are those whose upbringing is not on a par with your own. Some people do not care where they defecate as long as it is not in their own home and they don't have to worry about it. There are quite a few of lesser pedigree who would find any area to be a proper receptacle for their excrement. These uncultured masses have voided themselves in hallways ever since there were hallways. We should all be grateful that they do not stick their derrieres out of the window of their 6th floor apartment. Praise the Lord.

Shit...you a genius er sumthin'? Look at all dem big words you used to say just 'bout nuthin. I sure wish I could do that.

They have to start getting people out of those areas. The government paid for people in New Orleans to relocate to Houston (pushing the crime rate up over 400%) what's wrong with the working people of Staten Island? Not black enough?

New York and New Jersey isn't gulf coast Louisiana, the temperatures are dropping to freezing, there is a winter storm coming in and the people are fighting cold, starvation and looters. The government needs to get off its lazy ass and start moving people out.

obama's campaign comes first.

Hard to believe mayor Bloomie considered holding a marathon but then again Gracie Mansion probably has a generator which produces enough juice for a cocktail party for the elites.

Why don't they just defecate in re-usable grocery bags.

I didn't think that blue staters defecated at all, just blew it out of their mouths.

Seriously, it's a terrible situation for many. I know a member of my own family was in serious danger, when she chose not to evacuate. She made it through the worst, then, she went to a hotel, but it seems the rate was over $500 a night. When her husband met up with her, 3 days later; (a Dr., stuck on Long Island), it cost him $100 each way. They are now staying with friends in Brooklyn.

lol..... on a good day rooms in NYC are $500 a night...and it costs $100 bucks from JFK to central park.....

so those prices do not surprise me....that is a normal price for NYC

Last edited:
It's all the fault of greedy landlords who deliberately trash their own properties (or so I am told).

Forum List

Back