straight talk on race relations

We all are descended from the same race

I'm sure that if you keep on repeating that lie, some idiots might start believing it. Good luck, multicultie!

Your kiddy cartoon is to have a Rainbow Kumbaya cult, sitting around a campfire holding hands and chanting some warm and fuzzy folk song. The marshmallows will be white.

Having read a good number of your posts I think that for some unfathomable reason you are pretending. It is surely impossible for someone to have such a distorted understanding of human origins without working at it.

It is common knowledge that all members of our species have a common ancestor as recently as 100,000 years ago.

And it should be common knowledge that there is no such thing as 'race'; a 19th cent concept that should have been dumped as useless long ago.

You are aping (pun intended) the degenerate PC opinions from Hate Whitey academentia. It is a common error to equate new (New Age) opinions with new advances in technology and science, which are superior. So comparing the untainted opinions of the 19th Century with horse and buggy technology doesn't fly. This is typical of the phony logic of degenerates. Time will not march on if cripples are doing the marching.

From my point of view there are 3 types of Black people.

You have the "I am going to show them I'm different" Black person, the "I really could care less what they think I'm going to succeed" type and finally the ones that are clueless (and are what is pushed in the media as representative of Blacks) The "I gotta get mine" type.

The first and the last of these groups are usually suffering from an inferiority complex. The middle group that doesnt care but is going to succeed anyway are the most well adjusted group. Those that belong in the first group can easily develop into uncle toms or house slaves. Their driving purpose is to show white society that they are different and better than other Black people. They jump around and say "see I'm like you and not like those bad people that may look like me. Please accept me and love me".

The people just out trying to survive are borderline suicidal, have given up hope and are filled with rage against everyone even their own. They commit crimes, father children out of wedlock, kill each other etc. Their excuse is racism because thats what they instinctually understand it to be but are intellectually unable to conceptualize it or they wouldn't be in the predicament they are in.

The ones that succeed but dont look to white society for acceptance and approval are usually the ones you never really hear about. They own businesses that empower the black community in some way, they give back by mentoring and volunteering, and teach their children about their history. These people have usually figured out the game and how to circumvent its affects.

An advance in military technology is indicative of hyper-paranoia not high IQ. That seems to be at the forefront of the majority of white civilizations and of least import to people of color. Hence the situation we have today.

People who are cowardly or mentally inferior always use the excuse that they were conquered because they were too nice, kind, gentle, and touchy-feely. The fact is, all you ever invented was the blow-dart and that wasn't even good enough in pre-historic times or else you really would have conquered Egypt, the Middle East, and China or whatever fantasy makes you escape from your genetic failure to evolve. You are a destructive race but lack the brains to invent the weapons that would give you what you want the most.

Youre confused. People that are hyper-paranoid are the ones that direct their intellect into developing ways to destroy others. All educated people understand this as a classic fear response. Seeing as Black Africans invented the first known space observatory (Nabta Playa) and built the first university (Timbuktu) in the world I 'm pretty sure our intellect is just fine.

Self-defense will look like aggression to those who want to conquer the defenders. In Apocalypto, I felt no sympathy for the jungle village. They should have set up a defensive perimeter with night patrols and traps. Being capable of organizing a defense is just as much a sign of equal intelligence as inventing weapons.

The Zulus at Blood River were not only incapable of ever inventing rifles, but their attack was also a sign of a genetically low IQ. Like you, they refused to admit that they could possibly be stupid, so your conceit will destroy your race as quickly as it did them. It's like the situation where you were impatient with speed flown by the pilot of the airplane you were on, thinking you were just as good as him because the enemies of White talent told you so. That would make you push him aside and try to fly it yourself. You'd crash, just as sure as your race will soon, the sooner the more you push your illusion of equality.

Please quote me where I said personal responsibility wont work? That is exactly the way to get rid of the symptoms once the problem is understood. I dont care what you heard. Take your filter off so you can hear better. I also dont care what you want to hear. If you dont like the answers to your questions then I suggest you cease asking questions. Blacks as a group have not even gotten to the point that they have diagnosed the issue. Some individuals have and you can tell when you talk to them. Any problem solving methodology will tell you that in order to solve a problem you need to understand why it exists. Once that is done you formulate your action steps. Then you implement, review the results, fine tune your approach and repeat.

Again your understanding of what an uncle tom is so far off point I dont know where to begin. I dont know what you mean by the problem being dead. There are plenty of uncle toms still around. Every time you see a Black man get up and berate the Black community while looking for approval from white society then you have an uncle tom. If you are talking about what I call the "crab dynamic" that has nothing to do with being an uncle tom. Thats when people less successful than yourself try to knock you down. Sound familiar? It should. Thats because it exists in all groups.

So what you're trying to tell me is the black community cant figure out what personal responsibility is?
It goes on around them everyday. Of course they would have to leave the hood to see it,but it's out there.
You act like there is some mysterious force causing problems in the black community.
It's a whole section of our population that perpetuates the problem and passes it down to their children. It's no different then a white family teaching racism. The problem is the percentage of black families who perpetuate the problem is ridiculous.
You learn from your parents. If your parents are morons and anti establishment then the kids fucked from the get go.

Telling somebody to stop eating at Mcdonalds to loose weight doesn't help long term and most of the time not even short term. They need to understand the reasons they do that instead of eating healthy. Take a person that eats when they are unhappy but they dont realize that is the reason or even why they are unhappy. Understanding that dynamic gives them the understanding to the root of the problem. That way when those urges and cues pop up in life like it always does they dont revert back to their unhealthy habits. Telling someone to stop eating fast foods is putting them on a diet. Teaching why they do it and how to change their eating habits is called a lifestyle change. What we Blacks need as a group is a lifestyle change.

No there is no mysterious force. Its racism either overt or ingrained into this society and our reactions to it. Once I understood this I never looked back so I know what I am talking about.

Stop with the psychobabble.
It appears you're inferring that the majority of blacks have mental problems.
You're really no helping your case. If you want to get rid of the ghetto mentality make the punishment for criminal behavior actually punitive. And stop paying people to have children.
We need to stop enabling this type of behavior or it will never end.

So what you're trying to tell me is the black community cant figure out what personal responsibility is?
It goes on around them everyday. Of course they would have to leave the hood to see it,but it's out there.
You act like there is some mysterious force causing problems in the black community.
It's a whole section of our population that perpetuates the problem and passes it down to their children. It's no different then a white family teaching racism. The problem is the percentage of black families who perpetuate the problem is ridiculous.
You learn from your parents. If your parents are morons and anti establishment then the kids fucked from the get go.

Telling somebody to stop eating at Mcdonalds to loose weight doesn't help long term and most of the time not even short term. They need to understand the reasons they do that instead of eating healthy. Take a person that eats when they are unhappy but they dont realize that is the reason or even why they are unhappy. Understanding that dynamic gives them the understanding to the root of the problem. That way when those urges and cues pop up in life like it always does they dont revert back to their unhealthy habits. Telling someone to stop eating fast foods is putting them on a diet. Teaching why they do it and how to change their eating habits is called a lifestyle change. What we Blacks need as a group is a lifestyle change.

No there is no mysterious force. Its racism either overt or ingrained into this society and our reactions to it. Once I understood this I never looked back so I know what I am talking about.

You're really no helping your case. If you want to get rid of the ghetto mentality make the punishment for criminal behavior actually punitive. And stop paying people to have children.

It appears you never took psychology. Please dont waste my time if you dont want to hear answers to your questions.

Last edited:
I agree with about 95% of what both guys said. I think however, they miss the point. They are talking about symptoms of the problem and not the problem itself.

So why dont they have the "symptoms"?
It's all about personal responsibility when it comes to family and community.
These guys get it.
If you do a search on youtube you'll find more just like them. They cover a variety of topics.
And I'll tell you what...these guys give me hope for the black community. If they can help change the perception that success = uncle tom the black community would be a lot better off.

These guys aren't saying anything the Black community hasn't heard for years and years. I used to say the same thing until I figured out that I was only talking about symptoms. Ask any psychologist what you have to do to get rid of a psychosis. You have to be aware as to why the behavior exists. Once you acknowledge the why of the behaviour then you can get to curing it. Most Black people (even successful ones) have a dim understanding of the why. Once you understand the why then you have to break the bad habits associated with it. Thats when you start curing the problem.

I can see you have a very dim understanding of what an uncle tom is. You may want to look it up. An uncle tom is the Black person that puts down their people to please or curry favor with whites. Black people admire, respect and attempt to emulate successful Blacks. A good example is Colin Powell who is a Black Republican. According to what you seem to believe he would be the epitome of an uncle tom but he is well respected in the Black community.

You are absolutely on point. The fact is that it is not the majority percentage of blacks who glorify disdain for education, family values and respect for the laws of the land.

Those who think the opposite in most cases, likely do not know any black people personally, but instead base their assumptions about the majority on what they read about or hear about in the news.

There is not a single black person that I know or am related to who embrace a disregard for the qualities that produce good citizens.

Here is food for thought....suppose that the few blacks who visit this forum based their opinions of the majority of the white population on the sentiments of the Stormfront and Aryan Supremacist nuts who post here?

That would not be fair or objective at all.

It appears you never took psychology. Please dont waste my time if you dont want to hear answers to your questions.

Psychology is right up there with dowsing ..not impressed.
And to tell you the truth,I really dont give a God Damn about their mental health. Plenty of people of all colors have pulled themselves up from poverty without the help of psychology.
And you know what the best thing is for mental health? It's going out and working and making something of yourself. It's knowing you did a good job. It's pride in workmanship.
You dont need a fucken shrink,you need self respect.
What is it you want here? Gov money to treat all blacks for their inferiority complex?
You sound like a global warming scientist crying for a gov grant....with the crappy science to match.

It probably goes back way farther than that but most evidence says the first agricultural society started in what is now Iraq the Fertile Crescent. One thing you dont seem to understand is that regardless of how far back it started the first humans were Black Africans. They didn't change to present day shades of skin colors the instant they crossed into different parts of the earth. The melanin level in their skin was an adaptation for living in a tropical climate.

There is plenty of evidence the Shang dynasty was built by Africans. First there are skeletal remains of Africans in china dating back at least 100k years. Here is where we again get into the silly notion that someone magically snuck in and built those dynasties before the Mongols invaded.

As I have pointed out previously, the people who began agriculture in China less than 10,000 years ago are descended from people who left Africa about 60,000 years ago. However, by the time they were beginning agriculture in China they looked far more like contemporary Chinese than Negroes.

But they didnt until the Mongols invaded dumbass.

You are delusional if you think Negroes began the civilization of China. Did you learn that majoring in black studies?

Forum List

Back