Stossel- Stupid in America

just watched it, well its wrapping up on the tele...if you have not seen it, I think its definitely worth a look...you can watch it here....

Stupid in America - YouTube

Tough to watch, this mentality has taken over in a number of arenas, sad how hard work is not respected or viewed as rewarding...

My Civics teacher in 7th grade was the best I had in grade school, Mr. Levine, took his family on a vacation that aligned with his curriculum, very simple, very effective in the classroom...

How does that saying go? "If you're gonna' be stupid you gotta' be tough". Problem is that our stupid kids are effeminate metrosexuals as well.

I don't even have to watch the video to know idiocracy is thriving more than ever. Some of us have seen it not simply for years but decades. The scariest part is how many are either too stupid to see it or too apathetic/spineless to care. Now whole generations are being raised in this loony tunes society and they can't see it because it's all they've known; it's "normal" to them.

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

Fear fear fear fear fear fear.

Fear fear fear, fear fear.

Fear fear fear fear ( fear fear fear) fear.

Is that all you have?

I don't know why you're into being like gum on my shoe, but welcome to my ignore list.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ready to talk poltics huh?

Listening to the rest of the American people Not so Much huh?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ready to talk poltics huh?

Listening to the rest of the American people Not so Much huh?
Sometimes it appears that you're reading one thread while answering another and mixing up both. This must be one of those times.

Is that all you have?

I think that may have been part of Stossel's message.

What they (we) don't have is choice.

What we want is the opportunity to have more of a say in what goes on.

And I didn't see a lot of fear in the piece. What I saw was a very clear position on the part of those defending the teachers union that teachers were not getting paid enough.

Can we please have school vouchers ?

Is that all you have?

And here is TM trying to make us all believe that even though fact that spending more does not work, somehow it must work... just because that's what Obama wants.

Like that jobs bill... Spend more on schools. Because it sounds super nice.

Last edited:
That Union chick reminded me of TM “The people that say that about Unions don’t really care about kids." Nice, just like TM.

The Belgians did better because their schools are better. At age ten, American students take an international test and score well above the international average. But by age fifteen, when students from forty countries are tested, the Americans place twenty-fifth. The longer kids stay in American schools, the worse they do in international competition. They do worse than kids from countries that spend much less money on education.

This should come as no surprise once you remember that public education in the USA is a government monopoly. Don't like your public school? Tough. The school is terrible? Tough. Your taxes fund that school regardless of whether it's good or bad. That's why government monopolies routinely fail their customers. Union-dominated monopolies are even worse.

Stupid in America - Reason Magazine

Stupid in America is Liberals believing Obama is up to any good.

He's supposed to be creating jobs and all he's talking about is taxing the rich again.

He said he would get us out of Iraq and we're still there almost 3 years later, and we're in Afghanistan, Libya,.......he's a closet war-monger.

He says he's gonna give everyone free health care. So he starts taxing us right away but we have to wait several years for the health care to kick in....yet he told us while he was drumming up support that he needed it to save lives.

I wonder how many will die waiting for the fucker to kick in?

How stupid can they get.

Last edited:
Speaking of stupid, God bless once again digressing yet another thread here into a wingnut cat fight! YAAAAAAAAAYYYY The left sucks! No wait the right sucks! Bush! Obama! Tea Party! There's my opinion and the wrong one! My side is always right! Yours is always wrong! blah! etc! blah!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back