Story that Boehner blindsided Obama on Netanyahu invitation was manufactured agitprop

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"A correction appearing in the New York Times quietly unravels what has become a major story as phony agitprop, intended to discredit the leaders of Israel and the House of Representatives. Of course, the story is still believed by many, and has well served those in the White House and media who created and disseminated it.Omri Ceren spotted the correction and explained on Twitter:"

"Correction: January 30, 2015 "

"An earlier version of this article misstated when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel accepted Speaker John A. Boehner’s invitation to address Congress. He accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before."

Blog Story that Boehner blindsided Obama on Netanyahu invitation was manufactured agitprop

Once again Obama lied to you and you slurped up his every word.

If I were Obama I'd send the little Zionist a message that looks like this:
fly-zone1-780x300.jpg

Sorry my little Jewish Nazi, we're closed, to you that is.

• Banned
fly-zone1-780x300.jpg

That Bammy jizz tastes good to you doesn't it?
The invitation should not have been made, nor accepted, regardless of who is in the big chair. Foreign policy is not the job of the Congress.

Financing foreign policy is. And Obama's foreign policy ventures have been and continue to be disastrous.

fly-zone1-780x300.jpg

That Bammy jizz tastes good to you doesn't it?
The invitation should not have been made, nor accepted, regardless of who is in the big chair. Foreign policy is not the job of the Congress.

Financing foreign policy is.
This isn't about money now is it?

Of course he lied, it's taught in our political science degree program, first year class.

How to effectively lie 101.

It's usually taken in conjunction with introduction to graft and corruption 101
and
Introduction to obfuscation and deflection 101

We have a series of short program refreshers for Career Advancement in Politics that includes specific studies in effectively lying, cheating and stealing with components specifically targeting Democrats and Republicans.

Classes filling up quickly, register today!!

Obama can suck it up. His permission is not needed as he is not the dictator he seems to think he is. Obama acts like a king and thinks he has more power than congress. He is wrong. Considering what is going on, Obama should have been the one who invited Netanyahu and it should have been done sooner than this, but Obama couldn't care less about Israel. I suspect that Obama would be all for the elimination of Israel and allowing the radical Muslims to take over the whole region.

" During an appearance on NBC News’ "Meet the Press" on Sunday, Rep. Paul Ryan defended House Speaker John Boehner’s decision to invite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress, calling the decision "wholly appropriate."

Host Chuck Todd asked the Wisconsin Republican if it was appropriate for the legislative branch to circumvent the executive branch in matters of foreign policy.

Ryan said critics of Netanyahu’s visit should look to the U.S. Constitution.

"These are three separate but equal branches of government," said Ryan. "We don’t subserve one to the other." "

http://dailysignal.com/2015/02/01/citing-constitution-paul-ryan-defends-israeli-leaders-address-congress/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thffacebook02012015

Forum List

Back