Story of my life. I spent extra time on my hair and was clean shaven with a new shirt on because the lady I sit next to is HOT

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I get to work, looking good and smelling good and found out she CALLED OUT LOL And the only compliment I got today was from a GAY coworker who said..............."Look at you all SPRUCED UP today" Definitely didnt want to hear that from him but that how my life has always been. lol

I get to work, looking good and smelling good and found out she CALLED OUT LOL And the only compliment I got today was from a GAY coworker who said..............."Look at you all SPRUCED UP today" Definitely didnt want to hear that from him but that how my life has always been. lol
It is God telling you, it is a bad idea to try anything with a coworker. Never ever involve a relationship where it if goes south, not only the person will hate you, but probably everyone who works with you....

When will you announce your engagement?

il_fullxfull.999754142_ghhy.jpg

It is God telling you, it is a bad idea to try anything with a coworker. Never ever involve a relationship where it if goes south, not only the person will hate you, but probably everyone who works with you....
I just want a compliment from a gorgeous woman for once. Not trying to date her

I had a crush on a girl for the longest time, and didn't say anything. This went on for a year and a half, and I'd see her almost every day. Finally, I get the balls to tell her, only to find out she didn't come into work the next day. She died in a car wreck in another state and now I have to live with the fact that I never said anything.

Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaa......Maybe God changed the number on the way to her..
I just will never understand how someone can ask me how am I making out in my new location and when I offer my number she disappears forever. I might send one last email and ask her.........."are you slightly retarded?

I just will never understand how someone can ask me how am I making out in my new location and when I offer my number she disappears forever. I might send one last email and ask her.........."are you slightly retarded?
That wouldnt be a good idea, as you might get a reply you dont like...

Let it go, Brandon...

Forum List

Back